Authors, readers, bloggers, reviewers, publisher group discussion

Book Giveaways

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jex (new)

Jex (Jexball) Valerie Gillen stopped by the blog to give an inside look at the thought process behind NaNoWriMo. Check out her post and enter her giveaway for a chance to win 1 of 5 copies of her new book A Little Magic
A Little Magic by Valerie Gillen

http://everythingandnothing-jex.blogs...

message 2: by Jex (new)

Jex (Jexball) The Deliverer (The Marenon Chronicles) by Jason D. Morrow

Jason D. Morrow stopped by Everything and Nothing to give us a bit of insight on him and his writing inspirations. Check out his interview and enter for your chance to win 1 of 3 copies of his new book The Deliverer! Enter Here

null

message 3: by Jex (new)

Jex (Jexball) Erika M. Szabo stopped by the blog for an interview and giveaway! Check out her answers and enter to win 1 of 5 ebook copies of Birthright: ILONA the HUN series, Book One

To Enter click the picture below:
null

message 4: by T. (last edited Dec 21, 2011 03:50PM) (new)

T. Anderson | 2 comments Hello! Melanie from Melanie's Book Addiction is hosting a giveaway in honor of the PRE-anniversary of 12.21.12, a significant date for Stella Steinar, the mysterious main character in my book. To enter, follow the link to her blogspot. Thank you!

http://www.melaniesrandomthoughts-mel...

Monad 12. 21. 12 The Awakening of Stella Steinar by T. AndersonT. Anderson

message 5: by Jex (new)

Jex (Jexball) James Hutchings stopped by the blog for an interview and giveaway! Check out his answers and enter to win 1 of 3 ebook copies of The New Death and others! (ends 1/17)

To enter, click the picture below:
null

message 6: by Jex (new)

Jex (Jexball) Gladys Quintal stopped by Everything and Nothing for an interview and giveaway. Stop by for your chance to win a paperback copy of The Man of my Dreams
null

message 7: by Carol (new)

Carol Cassada (CarolCassada) | 8 comments I'm hosting a giveaway on twitter, if I reach 100 followers then one person will win an e-copy of one of my books

https://twitter.com/#!/dramacjc

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Carol wrote: "I'm hosting a giveaway on twitter, if I reach 100 followers then one person will win an e-copy of one of my books

https://twitter.com/#!/dramacjc"

I keep getting stock overflow when I click on the link, I'll try to find you on Twitter

message 9: by Jex (new)

Jex (Jexball) Stephanie Void stopped by Everything and Nothing for an interview and giveaway! Come check it out and enter to win your choice of one of her ebooks!
Running from Secrets by Stephanie Void Halfway by Stephanie Void

Enter Here

message 10: by Jex (new)

Jex (Jexball) Alyson Miers stopped by Everything and Nothing for an interview and giveaway! Check it out and enter for your chance to win a copy of Charlinder's Walk (paperback or ebook, it's your choice!)

Enter below:
null

message 11: by Jex (new)

Jex (Jexball) Marilyn Peake stopped by Everything and Nothing for an interview about her latest book Gods in the Machine and she's not leaving without giving away some awesome prizes! She's giving away 10 ebook copies of each of her 4 novels! That's 40 ebooks in total! (And yes you can win multiple books!) Stop by for your chance to win! Hurry quick!

ENTER HERE

Gods in the Machine by Marilyn Peake The Fisherman's Son (The Fisherman's Son, #1) by Marilyn Peake The City Of The Golden Sun (The Fisherman's son, #2) by Marilyn Peake Return of the Golden Age by Marilyn Peake

Authors, readers, bloggers, reviewers,...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Little Magic (other topics)
The Deliverer (other topics)
Protected by The Falcon (other topics)
Monad 12.21.12 (other topics)
The New Death and others (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jason D. Morrow (other topics)
Erika M. Szabo (other topics)
T. Anderson (other topics)