Q&A with Roger Eschbacher discussion

Dragonfriend: Leonard the Great, Book One
This topic is about Dragonfriend
Who You?

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roger (new) - added it

Roger Eschbacher | 21 comments Mod
Say "hi" and let us know a little bit about yourself!

Kim-Lost-In-A-Book Hi - I'm Kim a full time wife and Mother. We have 4 children, and currently live in Las Vegas, NV. My husband and I love to read, as do two of our four children. The youngest is starting to come into it as well now that we've found what she likes to read. Our middle daughter is a voracious reader and has aspirations of writing as well. I'm pretty much an open book so anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask :-)
Thank you for the invite to the group!

message 3: by Roger (new) - added it

Hi Kim! Glad you decided to join. We're a reading family, too -- piles of books everywhere, weekly trips to the library, etc. We luvs us some books around here!

Kim-Lost-In-A-Book Yayy!! Us too!!

Scott Bury (ScottBury) | 4 comments Hello, Roger. I'm happy to join this discussion.

Scott Bury (ScottBury) | 4 comments Oh, I guess I should add a little more. I am an avid reader as well as a writer. Our family reads a lot, although the kids read more online than books.

I am also an author, and I was both proud and happy to give a 5* review to Dragonfriend. I'm looking forward to reading more of Leonard the Great's adventures.

message 7: by Roger (new) - added it

Thanks for introducing yourself, Scott. Needless to say, I was thrilled to get your review.

At the risk of sounding like we've started a mutual admiration society, I thoroughly enjoyed your gritty fantasy novel, "The Bones of the Earth" and recommend it to everyone.

unread topics | mark unread