High Noon High Noon discussion

The movie?

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chassidy (new) - added it

Chassidy I hear that they are making a movie on this and Emilie de Ravin from Lost will be playing Phoebe.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be cool!! It's pretty suspenseful :)

Alician Movie was actually very well made.... Enjoyed it tremendously.

Shay Castro Majority of the Nora Roberts movies are done well. Casting is done very well.

Patricialogan8 They have already done a movie of High Noon

Carol Have watched all of Nora Roberts movies and enjoyed them all.

Jenni Patricialogan8 wrote: "They have already done a movie of High Noon"

The orginal post was made in 2008. So yep, they have since made the movie. A pretty good one to. :)

Mara Pembert I prefer the books over the movies.

Ashley Fritz-Champine The books are always better than the movies no matter what series it may be....but I do like having the movies as an option because it gives a face to the characters....I'll have to go home and look for this on DirectTV for the future!!!

message 10: by Mara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mara Pembert Lifetime does a terrible job in adapting Nora Roberts's books. They must get writers who don't know how write, they may have one well

Natalie Mara wrote: "Lifetime does a terrible job in adapting Nora Roberts's books. They must get writers who don't know how write, they may have one well"

have u watched them all?

message 12: by Mara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mara Pembert Natalie wrote: "Mara wrote: "Lifetime does a terrible job in adapting Nora Roberts's books. They must get writers who don't know how write, they may have one well"

have u watched them all?"

The only 3 movies of Nora Roberts' book adaptation I have watched are MONTANA SKY, ANGEL FALLS, and NORTHERN LIGHTS. They weren't bad, but not great either. In most of them the writing is cheesy and the acting by the actors is not up to par as to what they can do, and many of them can do better. I tried watching TRIBUTE about 2 or so years ago, the adaptation was horrible.

Have been reading Nora Roberts for close to 20 years, and I'd rather read the book, or listen to one of her books from Audible by a good reader than watch her stories butchered by the Lifetime channel.

Carly I think they did the best they could on a lifetime made for tv movie budget.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

High Noon (other topics)