LEGO stuff and awesomeness! discussion

Rp > LEGO Rp

Comments (showing 1-50 of 368) (368 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

The Real Pokémon Victini (Victini) | 549 comments Mod
((here is where you rp!have fun!))

Scorpio sat on the Great Pyramid of Amset-Ra.He was in deep thought and concentration.

Emily (Emily1996) | 142 comments Mod
Phil walked around. He walked by the Great Pyramid of Amset-Ra. He looked up and saw Scorpio sitting on it, deep in thought.

message 3: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

Scorpio sat still,as if he were frozen.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun looked at Scorpio...

message 5: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (last edited Dec 12, 2011 03:05PM) (new)

Scorpio just sat there.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun poked Scorpio.

message 7: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (last edited Dec 12, 2011 03:05PM) (new)

Scorpio didn't move.His arms seemed to be positioned toward the stairs of the pyramid.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun thought it was either he was cursed or she was being asked to leave...

message 9: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (last edited Dec 15, 2011 11:41AM) (new)

Scorpio's Claws opened as Bunny Bun walked toward the stairs.He trapped Bunny Bun in a way that if she moved,she would be torn to shreds!" State your business here.... " He said in a deep,low voice.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun said "Uh...Hello...Want a carrot?"

message 11: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

" No! "He snapped the carrot in two and started closing his claws in.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun said "!!! S-Sorry...I came here to ...SEEK A MISSION! HA HA HA!"

message 13: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

Scorpio looked confused." You...what? "

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun replied "You see. I may look adorable but they aren't too adorable to seek adventures aren't they? BWA HA HA!"

message 15: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

Scorpio was confused." Sure.... "He kept closing in his claws.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun sad with confident "Why don't we gwt the 7 treasures of Flame Mountain together? It will hive you a chance to have adventure and fresh breeze?'

message 17: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

" I don't think so.Unless I make this sacrifice,Amset-Ra will come out from the dead,and destroy the world.I'm sorry,but that's the way it goes. "He said.His claws were almost upon Bunny Bun.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun said "Fine. Don't come. But why are your claws at me? I only came here to see you before when I may not come back from Flame Mountain...'

Bunny Bun became sad and started crying.

message 19: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (last edited Dec 13, 2011 03:17PM) (new)

Scorpio knew he had no choice.But...." I can't do this... "He let go." Ugghhh....now the world will be destroyed unless I find all six of those stupid treasures before he wakes up.... "

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun fainted in distress. But Bunny thought "I want to go to Flame Mountain but I can't go alon---------"

message 21: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (last edited Dec 13, 2011 03:16PM) (new)

" Look,I don't know what this'Flame Mountain'is,but if you want adventure,will you help me find these six gold treasures here in Egypt so that the world won't be destroyed? "

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She woke up hearing the words ADVENTURE. Then said 'OF COURSE I WILL HELP! Flame Mountain is a dangerous mountain containing 7 treasures. One of them contains a 100000000000000000000 year life and you will still look young!

message 23: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (last edited Dec 13, 2011 03:27PM) (new)

" Erm,yeah....Anyways.... Scorpio reached into the pyramid and took out a gold crown." This is one of the 6 treasures called the Gold Helm.Combined with the Gold Crystal is the Helm of Immortality.We have twenty-four hours to find all six treasures.If we don't make it...well,everyone dies.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She said"Oh no! How can I help?" Bunny Bun turned confident all in a sudden.

message 25: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

" We must get the first weapon,The Gold Crystal,and combine it with the Gold Helm. "He said." It is located at The Scarab Sands.Ready?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She replied "Ready!"

message 27: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

He jumped off of the Pyramid." Hop on my back!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun"Hai!"

Bunny Bun was thinking "My dream is coming true!"

message 29: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

" Here we go! " Scorpio dived into the sand and started burrowing underground.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun said "Yahoo!"

Then covered her mouth so sand doesn't go in her mouth.

message 31: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

SCARAB SANDS

" Here we are.The Gold Crystal is buried somewere here. "

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lets use my X-ray carrot! I brang 2! Here you go!" Bunny Bun gives a carrot X-ray maggnifing glass to Scorpio. She starts looking around...

message 33: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (last edited Dec 15, 2011 05:08PM) (new)

Scorpio snaps it in half." Uh..hehe....whoops.I can't really hold stuff unless its gold,or something super hard like that.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem! HA-HA-HA-HA! Wait...I FOUND SOMETHING SPARKELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bunny Bun yelled in exicitment!

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 15, 2011 08:14PM) (new)

Lou-lou appeared out of nowhere behind Scorpio and Bunny bun "helloooo" she said in a spooky voice, then disappeared

message 36: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (last edited Dec 16, 2011 07:23AM) (new)

" What was that? "Scorpio wondered.He looked at what Bunny Bun found." Thats it!That's the Gold Crystal!Let me see that! "Scorpio picked up the crystal and connected it to the helm.They flashed,and all of a sudden could not be taken apart." This is the Helm Of Immortality!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lou-lou giggled and went over to them again, she screeched and disappeared

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"YAY!"Bunny Bun started hopping. Where do we go next, Scorpio-sama?

"How much time do we have left?"

"What was that echo..."

"It sounded...AWESOME!"

message 39: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

" I don't know what that was,we have 23 hours left,and did you just call me Scorpio-sama? "He looked to his left." Now then,see that shrine over there?That is our next destination.It holds the Golden Staff. "

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Golden Staff?...LETS GO SCORPIO SAMA!"

"I will help you all the way!"

"What do we do with the treasures after we finish collecting all of them?"

message 41: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

" Please stop calling me that....and once we find them all,we must place them in the Pedestal Of Anubis.That will stop Amset-Ra's horrible sacrifices and lock him in his coffin for good! "

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, Scorpio Sensei!"

"We shouldn't waste any time!" Bunny Bun puts on a serious face.

message 43: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

Scorpio looked annoyed." Ok...lets go! "He ran to the shrine at extreme speed with Bunny Bun on his back.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow! The shrine looks really shiny! Doesn't it Scorpio Sensei?" Bunny Bun says.

"Besides...Don't you have any friends?" She asks

message 45: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (last edited Dec 18, 2011 02:40PM) (new)

" Friends?I've been guarding a pyramid for centuries.All who come near I've been forced to kill. "He said.He reached out to grab the staff when suddenly,two mummies jumped out at them!" Woah!Don't worry,I'll handle these guys."Quick!Grab the staff!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Bunny Bun grabs the staff with a worried face. Then Bunny Bun takes action and throws a carrot bomb at one of the mummies. KABOOMO! That mummy dissapears...

message 47: by The Real Pokémon Victini, Business business business numbers numbers. Is this working? (new)

Scorpio chopped the other mummy in half." Hmmm... something tells me we're being watched... "He turned around and saw a giant scarab!" Another guardian!This one must've been guarding the crystal!I was wondering why we found that so easily...

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay! Leave this to me!" Bunny Bun kickes the guardian with a high force. The guardian looks faint. Then Bunny Bun finished it off with a Carrot Bomb!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lou-lou popped out of hiding and poked at the scarab, forgetting to hide herself from Bunny bun and scorpio

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah! What..what..." Bunny Bun shivered and went behing Scorpio while holding the staff."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

unread topics | mark unread