Adrian Ivashkov Fanclub discussion

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
Vampire Academy > Rose Hathaway

Comments (showing 1-50 of 392) (392 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Emily  (XEmilyX) | 172 comments Mod
I used to love Rose, I found her hillarious! But as the series went on she got more and more irritating. What do you think?

Wana Amai  (DeidraDedoraBrynhilt) Yeah, she is funny and a bully, but sometimes she can be very stubborn and annoying, but she still is hot when she kicks strigoi ass ^^

Stephanie (Bookfever) ♥Adrian Ivashkov♥ (bookfever) Rose is so funny. I loved this;

Dimitri: "She might be wild and disrespectful, but if she has potential—"
Rose: "Wild and disrespecful? Who the hell are you anyway? Oursourced help?"
Kirova: "Guardian Belikov is the Princess Lissa's guardian now, her sanctioned guardian."
Rose: "You got cheap foreign labor to protect Lissa?"

Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Rose is so funny. I loved this;

Dimitri: "She might be wild and disrespectful, but if she has potential—"
Rose: "Wild and disrespecful? Who the hell are you anyway? Oursourced help?"
Kirova:..."

I loved that 2

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate Rose. She's selfish, rude, immature, and a hypocrite.

Sara (♥ hearts Alec Lightwood♥) | 9 comments Wana wrote: "Yeah, she is funny and a bully, but sometimes she can be very stubborn and annoying, but she still is hot when she kicks strigoi ass ^^"

i second that

Bianca St.  (BiancaaSt) I really liked Rose at first but after she broke Adrian's heart I've become the president of the 'Rose Hathaway is a b**ch' fanclub.

Miss Paola (thepuertoricanone) | 10 comments Haha... I like Rose. Her humor and attitude had me in hysterics the entire series. I still like her even though she broke Adrian's heart. Even in Bloodlines I was so excited when I read the part where she showed up...

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*: (Amethyst_Angel) | 68 comments I can't stand Rose at all, She's selfish and hypocritical, I somewhat liked her in the first 3 books, Especially in FB when she matured and realized being an guardian/killing strigoi wasn't glamorous and all it's crack up to be. plus the way she treated Lissa was cruel at the end of SK, like it's her fault rose had to put her first, when rose knew when you become an guardian you put the moroi first yet she bitched like she had no choice in becoming an guardian when she knew the sacrifices/consequences and still chose to be an guardian and whined about how she couldn't do stuff for herself, yet in BP she's all "it was agonizing leaving Lissa TT_TT" What an joke! you treated her like crap! and then when she started using Adrian and was on the "Dimitri still does love me" crusade while in an relationship with Adrian she irritated me worse. the last straw was when she cheated on him in LS, Now i couldn't care less about rose OR dimitri >_> Sorry for the bitter rant, rose just severely ticks me off.

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*: (Amethyst_Angel) | 68 comments Bée ~ ✖°Book Addict. ♥ wrote: "I really liked Rose at first but after she broke Adrian's heart I've become the president of the 'Rose Hathaway is a b**ch' fanclub."

can i join? XD

message 11: by Bianca (last edited Dec 04, 2011 11:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bianca St.  (BiancaaSt) .·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Like Woe × ¨*:·. wrote: "Bée ~ ✖°Book Addict. ♥ wrote: "I really liked Rose at first but after she broke Adrian's heart I've become the president of the 'Rose Hathaway is a b**ch' fanclub."

can i join? XD"

Sure XD. It's open to anyone =)) lol

Stephanie (Bookfever) ♥Adrian Ivashkov♥ (bookfever) Bée ~ ✖°Book Addict. ♥ wrote: "I really liked Rose at first but after she broke Adrian's heart I've become the president of the 'Rose Hathaway is a b**ch' fanclub."

lol! xD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Like Woe × ¨*:·. wrote: "I can't stand Rose at all, She's selfish and hypocritical, I somewhat liked her in the first 3 books, Especially in FB when she matured and realized being an guardian/killing strigoi wasn't glamoro..."

LOL I feel the same way and everyone acts like I'm nuts because I dislike Rose and don't think she's a badass but rather a brat.

Heather-Jane | 16 comments I LOVE Rose! She is AMAZING, really a character to look up to for female roles (apart from the killings!)
I like that she's independent and doesn't rely on anyone incase they let her down which is really clever and she doesn't hide behind anything :)

Stephanie (Bookfever) ♥Adrian Ivashkov♥ (bookfever) Can't-Decide-On-A-Name;) wrote: "I LOVE Rose! She is AMAZING, really a character to look up to for female roles (apart from the killings!)
I like that she's independent and doesn't rely on anyone incase they let her down which is..."

True!

Miss Paola (thepuertoricanone) | 10 comments .·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Like Woe × ¨*:·. wrote: "I can't stand Rose at all, She's selfish and hypocritical, I somewhat liked her in the first 3 books, Especially in FB when she matured and realized being an guardian/killing strigoi wasn't glamoro..."

So... Does that mean u don't like Rose? Haha...jk. :)

Stephanie (Bookfever) ♥Adrian Ivashkov♥ (bookfever) Paola wrote: ".·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Like Woe × ¨*:·. wrote: "I can't stand Rose at all, She's selfish and hypocritical, I somewhat liked her in the first 3 books, Especially in FB when she matured and realized ..."

Haha lol :P

Miss Paola (thepuertoricanone) | 10 comments Right back ay cha :p

message 19: by .·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*: (last edited Dec 05, 2011 03:02PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*: (Amethyst_Angel) | 68 comments Paola wrote: ".·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Like Woe × ¨*:·. wrote: "I can't stand Rose at all, She's selfish and hypocritical, I somewhat liked her in the first 3 books, Especially in FB when she matured and realized ..."

LOL! That's an understatement XD

Midnight_Kiss wrote: ".·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Like Woe × ¨*:·. wrote: "I can't stand Rose at all, She's selfish and hypocritical, I somewhat liked her in the first 3 books, Especially in FB when she matured and realized ..."

You're not nuts, I wonder how everyone else overlooks Rose's behavior. just because she can fight? *Shake head*

ooooooo contoversial discussion going on here :)

Harley wrote: "i love everything about rose except what she did to adrian. after that she just started to make me really mad. she is so mean to him."

IKR

Stephanie (Bookfever) ♥Adrian Ivashkov♥ (bookfever) Emily wrote: "ooooooo contoversial discussion going on here :)"

Yes, a lot of people hating on Rose apparently xD haha

Christi (-_-Lola-_-) | 57 comments I like her for her strongness then it ends there. I hate her for not liking Adrian. He gave up BOOZE AND CIGARETTES!!! That is outstanding right there. She just can't seem to get it through her head that Dimitri said this "Love fades, mine has." Gosh girl, just go and throw yourself at Adrian after that then go right back to Dimitri. She wants to be killed by all Adrian fans after that little stunt. I've given up on ever liking her again. I havent even said her by name.

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) I love Rose for being brave and independent. and how she protects her love ones.

I hate Rose for just using Adrian. >:( She loves Adrian in a way like... just to patch the hole in her heart. Still she loves Dimitri.. not Adrian. poor Adrian.. :| I want to pull her hair for that.

Stephanie (Bookfever) ♥Adrian Ivashkov♥ (bookfever) Let's all pull her hair for that... :D

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) Let's do it :D

message 28: by .·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*: (last edited Dec 27, 2011 04:38AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*: (Amethyst_Angel) | 68 comments Nah, Smack her upside the head with her stake XD

Christi (-_-Lola-_-) | 57 comments I agree with Shannon!!!

♥ Miss Dominus ♥ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments I like Rose though I think I now like Sydney better? Is anyone agreeing on me on that???? LOL!

Christi (-_-Lola-_-) | 57 comments I AM!! other than liking Rose part....just can't get her in a liking position....XD

♥ Miss Dominus ♥ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments :D That's alright.

message 33: by Alexander Stuart Cross (last edited Jun 26, 2012 09:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 44 comments euugh. even tho i KNEW she chooses dimitri over adrian i kinda hoped she might not! anyways she can go to hell and take dimitri with her for all i care. Adrian is free to be ALL MINE. so im not complaiing (smirk). :D x

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments I hate the way ppl act like they don't mess up too!! Rose is a bad ass, an no not whiny at all. Yes, she maked mistakes, so does everyone. No she didn't miss treat Lissa, there's nothing wrong with saying, hey, iv ALWAYS BEEN ALL ABOUT YOU, its my trun!! Threw out all 3 books till the end of SK, rose was all about lissa, even having to suffer threw Lissa an Christians sex life, I Kno I Damn sure wouldn't go threw that, but rose didn't say anything to Lissa about it. Don't sound so selfish to me folks, As to Adrian, rose tryed to be with him, but its not easy when u KNO ur body an soul belong to another, an she was right in that, sooner or later, dimitri or no, Adrian would have moved on, its the way of things, an rose was right, the person ur with is possta compleat u, make u want to do better for yourself cuz u want to, not cuz someone else wanted you to...... When u truly love someone, that someone shouldn't have to say, hey make yourself better, do this, ur possta do it on ur own, like Adrian did with sydney. Come on haters, think about it..... What would u do?

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 44 comments Morning wrote: "I hate the way ppl act like they don't mess up too!! Rose is a bad ass, an no not whiny at all. Yes, she maked mistakes, so does everyone. No she didn't miss treat Lissa, there's nothing wrong with..."

i guess i see your point. but she did CHEAT on him! thats just plain wrong especially after what he did for Rose! and if you were Adrian. what would you do?hate rose? well i really like Adrian so what some of us feel for Rose might be beacuse we like him so much and didn't like to see him hurt? i dunno. i guess we all have different views. rose is pretty awesome and id never really call her selfish. <3

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments Sorry, I jus hate the way some ppl are so ready to judge. I mean, what would you do? An I don't really think rose MENT to cheat, It's kinda like gettin hit in the face with a rock. She didn't think dimki would ever feel the same for her again, finding out that he did, I mean, what COULD she do. As to Adrian, he is fine, well he will be soon as Sydney gets her head out her ass an sees she loves him like rose loves dimki anyways..... :/ but still, rose did what her heart told her to do. I would have done the same if it was me.an think, if it had been Adrian that she had to fight for an dimitri she broke the heart of, everyone's reaction would be diffrent, they would hate her cuz she hurt him.

message 37: by Alexander Stuart Cross (last edited Jun 26, 2012 11:25AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 44 comments Morning wrote: "Sorry, I jus hate the way some ppl are so ready to judge. I mean, what would you do? An I don't really think rose MENT to cheat, It's kinda like gettin hit in the face with a rock. She didn't think..."

ohh now that IS true. :D we'd all be adrian haters. and don't be sorry. ur absolutly right. u can choose which charactter u like :D and if it was me i wud mess up ALL the time. knowing me. and it wouldn't be right if rose chose adrian when she clearly dunt love him she shud be with who she loves. i understand. and now sydney gets a chance to be with Adrian! and HEY sydney isn't really ALLOWED to love adrian! so maybe she might be in denial for a while! in her own time hey? and when she does it wud all work out. rose gets dimitri and sydney gets adrian. do u not like sydney? ? and if you hate these comments you don't have to listen to them. there are lots of other people who wud agree with you. hey no hard feelings?

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments Lol, never hard feelings. ^.^ an i read them cuz its nice to get others out put. It's why I joined this. ^.^ an I remark cuz I like makin ppl think about things in full light over dimness. The world looks better with light.

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 44 comments Morning wrote: "Lol, never hard feelings. ^.^ an i read them cuz its nice to get others out put. It's why I joined this. ^.^ an I remark cuz I like makin ppl think about things in full light over dimness. The worl..."

haha agreed :D

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments Yepperz. ^.^

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 44 comments Morning wrote: "Yepperz. ^.^"

LMFAO. whats with the faces ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Lesly! | 57 comments No, I don't like her. I Love her!!! she is one of the stronger female characters I've ever read!

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments Lol, I like faces!! Mainly >.>. <.< shifty eyes. >.> LMMFAO!! Theys fun!! An yea, I must agree with u lesly, she does what she needs to do.

Lesly! | 57 comments Morning wrote: "Lol, I like faces!! Mainly >.>. .> LMMFAO!! Theys fun!! An yea, I must agree with u lesly, she does what she needs to do."

Yeah she always gets her way, well most of the time!

Kristen (DreamyNightmare) | 4 comments I love Rose, probably because she's the total opposite of me.

Priscila Patatas (Priscila18) | 1 comments I totally absolutely completely love Rose to the end of my life with all my heart and soul! She's my favourite female character!

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments I can't say she's my fav. That was moreta. She she is pretty close!!! Is say second running. ^.^

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments I can't say she's my fav. That was moreta. She she is pretty close!!! Is say second running. ^.^

message 49: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 5241 comments Mod
I like rose except for what she did to adrian, she's a really strong female character, and stands up for what she believes is right. And she's a fighter...:)

Hismi (Micchi) | 14 comments She's okey but if you compare her with sydney, i guess sydney won, well mostly because bloodlies, but still, i can related to sydney.
For me rose is too selfish i guess, and i know she's the main character and no body's perfect, but still she's kind of irritating along the story goes, mostly because she will giving up everything just for dimitri. ^-^v well, i love "love story" but still i wish she's less selfish, =P

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

unread topics | mark unread