Adrian Ivashkov Fanclub discussion

Adrian Ivashkov > Favorite Adrian Quotes

Comments (showing 1-50 of 385) (385 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Emily V (last edited Nov 19, 2011 08:54AM) (new)

Emily V (XEmilyX) | 172 comments Mod
What is your favorite quote from Adrian?

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) "My God, Sage. Your eyes. How have I never noticed them?"
That uncomfortable feeling was spreading over again. "What about them?"
"The color," he breathed. "When you stand in the light. They're amazing...like molten gold. I could paint those..." He reached toward me but then pulled back. "They're beautiful. You're beautiful."
—Adrian (to Sydney), Bloodlines

Sara (♥ hearts Alec Lightwood♥) | 9 comments "My cigarettes and I are going outside. At least they show me respect." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) Love that! :D

message 5: by Emily V (new)

Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: ""My God, Sage. Your eyes. How have I never noticed them?"
That uncomfortable feeling was spreading over again. "What about them?"
"The color," he breathed. "When you stand in the light. They're..."

I TOTALLY LOVE THAT 1!

message 6: by Emily V (new)

Sara (♥ hearts Alec Lightwood♥) wrote: ""My cigarettes and I are going outside. At least they show me respect." -Adrian, Shadow Kiss"

Hilarious

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) Adrian and his cigarettes :')

message 8: by Johanne (new)

Johanne | 2 comments “You know I'm the Queen's favorite great nephew, Well, yeah I'm her only great nephew, but that's not important, I'd still be her favorite...”
-Adrian, Shadow Kiss

message 9: by Emily V (new)

Johanne wrote: "“You know I'm the Queen's favorite great nephew, Well, yeah I'm her only great nephew, but that's not important, I'd still be her favorite...”
-Adrian, Shadow Kiss"

Haha

message 10: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments “I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony”
-Adrian, Blood Promise

message 11: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments “Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me.”
-Adrian, Shadow Kiss

message 12: by Emily V (new)

Marielle ♥ Unfair Life ♥ wrote: "“I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony”
-Adrian, Blood Promise"

Love that 1 :)

message 13: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments “You forget: I have an addictive personality. I'm addicted to you. Somehow I think you could do all sorts of bad things to me, and I'd still come back to you. Just keep things honest, okay? Tell me what you're feeling. If you're feeling something for Dimitri that's confusing you, tell me. We'll work it out.”
-Adrian, Spirit Bound
(My GAWD Adrian!!!!!)

message 14: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments “Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me.”
-Adrian, Shadow Kiss

message 15: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments “What are you, Rose Hathaway? Are you real? You're a dream within a dream. I'm afraid touching you will make me wake up. You'll disappear.”
-Adrian, Spirit Bound

message 16: by Emily V (new)

“Takes a lot of tries before you hit perfection." He paused to reconsider that. "Well, except for my parents. They got it on the first try." (Adrian)”

message 17: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments “Look, Rose. You don't have to keep up with the hard-to-get thing. You already got me.”
-Adrian, Shadow Kiss

(LMFAO)

message 18: by Emily V (last edited Nov 20, 2011 02:09AM) (new)

"I loved you!" he yelled. He jumped up out of his chair so quickly I never saw it coming. "I loved you, and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ripped it up.”

POOR ADRIAN!

message 19: by Emily V (new)

Marielle ♥ Unfair Life ♥ wrote: "“Look, Rose. You don't have to keep up with the hard-to-get thing. You already got me.”
-Adrian, Shadow Kiss

(LMFAO)"

Hahaha

message 20: by Emily V (new)

“Yeah? Can you draw a skeleton riding a motorcycle with flames coming out of it? And I want a pirate hat on the skeleton. And a parrot on his shoulder. A skeleton parrot. Or maybe a ninja skeleton parrot? No, that would be overkill. But it'd be cool if the biker skeleton could be shooting some ninja throwing stars. That are on fire.”

I laughed 4 ages about this 1

message 21: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments Emily wrote: "“I loved you!" he yelled. He jumped up out of his chair so quickly I never saw it coming. "I loved you, and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ripped it up.”
POOR ADRIAN!"

IKR! I haven't read VA: Last Sacrifice but they told me this was coming and I wanted to cry even though I haven't gotten on this part yet, LOL!

message 22: by Emily V (new)

"Hey, I spend a good portion of my time helping you unravel the mysteries of spirit," Adrian reminded her. "And," he added, "I can visit people in their dreams."
Christian held up a hand. "Stop. I can feel there's a comment coming on about how women already dream about you. I just ate, you know."
"I wasn't going to go there," said Adrian. But he kind of looked like he wished he'd thought of the joke first.”

message 23: by Emily V (new)

Marielle ♥ Unfair Life ♥ wrote: "Emily wrote: "“I loved you!" he yelled. He jumped up out of his chair so quickly I never saw it coming. "I loved you, and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ripped it up.”
POOR ADRIAN!"

IKR! ..."

Tell me about it! I threw the book across the room!

message 24: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments Glad I'm using e-book or I would've done that. Maybe I'll slam the computer on the wall or something, XD!

message 25: by Emily V (new)

Marielle ♥ Unfair Life ♥ wrote: "Glad I'm using e-book or I would've done that. Maybe I'll slam the computer on the wall or something, XD!"

LOL

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) Marielle ♥ Unfair Life ♥ wrote: "“Don't worry, little dhampir. You might be surrounded by clouds, but you'll always be like sunshine to me.”
-Adrian, Shadow Kiss"

Oh I so love it when he says Little dhampir!

message 27: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ (dominushrwdm) | 64 comments Yeah, it's awesome and the fact that Rose isn't little makes her cute when she's being called like that.

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) I really wanna reread the books!

message 29: by Emily V (new)

Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "I really wanna reread the books!"

I thought about doin that and i HATE re reading books

message 30: by Wana Amai (new)

Wana Amai  (DeidraDedoraBrynhilt) "I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony" (Adrian Ivashkov)
If this would be on a voice-machine with his voice, I would call only to hear it a couple of times a day ^^

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) Emily wrote: "Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "I really wanna reread the books!"

I thought about doin that and i HATE re reading books"

I might do it with Blood Promise sometime..

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) Wana wrote: ""I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony" (Adrian Ivashkov)
If this would be on a voice-machine with his voice, I would call only to hear..."

Awww the voice mail :D

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) "Sweat isn't a bad thing. Some of the best things in life happen while sweating. Yeah, if you gettoo much of it and it gets old and stale, it turns pretty gross. But on a beautiful woman? Intoxicating. If you could smell things like a vampire does, you'd know what I'm talking about. Most people mess it all up and drown themselves in perfume. Perfume can be good…especially if you get one that goes with your chemistry. But you only need a hint. Mix about 20 percent of that with 80 percent of your own perspiration…mmm. Dead sexy."
—Frostbite

message 34: by Emily V (new)

Wana wrote: ""I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll try to ease your agony" (Adrian Ivashkov)
If this would be on a voice-machine with his voice, I would call only to hear..."

I love that 1

message 35: by Bianca (new)

Bianca St.  (BiancaaSt) Emily wrote: ""I loved you!" he yelled. He jumped up out of his chair so quickly I never saw it coming. "I loved you, and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ripped it up.”

POOR ADRIAN!"

Gosh, I bawled my eyes out reading that part! :(

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) Bée ~ ✖°Book Addict. ♥ wrote: "Emily wrote: ""I loved you!" he yelled. He jumped up out of his chair so quickly I never saw it coming. "I loved you, and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ripped it up.”

POOR ADRIAN!"

Gos..."

Aww now I feel sad again..

message 37: by Bianca (new)

Bianca St.  (BiancaaSt) Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Bée ~ ✖°Book Addict. ♥ wrote: "Emily wrote: ""I loved you!" he yelled. He jumped up out of his chair so quickly I never saw it coming. "I loved you, and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ripp..."

Yeah. Me too. Let's have a moment of silence for Adrian's broken heart (that Sydney will heal XD)

message 38: by Krisztina (new)

Krisztina (Greylupus) | 8 comments "Dreams, dreams. I walk them; I live them. I delude myself with them. It's a wonder I can spot reality anymore.".

But its very difficult to choose, as I love all of them:).

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) Bée ~ ✖°Book Addict. ♥ wrote: "Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Bée ~ ✖°Book Addict. ♥ wrote: "Emily wrote: ""I loved you!" he yelled. He jumped up out of his chair so quickly I never saw it coming. "I loved you, and y..."

Hee hee :D

message 40: by Christi (new)

Christi (-_-Lola-_-) | 57 comments "Hmm," I said.
"Hmm?" asked Adrian, eyeing me with amusement.
"Hmm."
The third "hmm" hadn't come from either of us. I looked across the hall and saw Christian watching us. I separated from Adrian, just as the bell rang. The sounds of students pouring out of classrooms rumbled through the hallway.
"Now I can see Lissa," said Adrian happily.
"Rose will you come with me to the feeders?" asked Christian. He spike in a flat tone, and his expression wad unreadable.
"I'm not guarding you today."
"Yeah, well, I miss your charming.g company."
I told Adrian goodbye and cut through the cafeteria with Christian. "What's up?" I asked.
"You tell me," he said. "You were the one about ready to start making out with Adrian."
"It was an experiment," I said. "It was part of my therapy."
"What the he!! kind of therapy are you in?"
~Shadow Kiss page 292-293

"You've asked me out tons of times." (Rose)
"Not really. I've made inappropriate suggestions and frequently pushed for nudity. But I've never actually asked you on a date."

message 42: by Kamelia (last edited Dec 28, 2011 02:37PM) (new)

Kamelia Yovcheva | 3 comments “I don’t suppose,” I said, once we were in the car, “that she just gave you the job based on looks alone?”
Adrian had been staring off but now flashed me a big smile. “Why, Sage, you sweet talker.”
“That’s not what I meant! What happened?”
He shrugged. “I told the truth.”
“Adrian!”
“I’m serious. She asked me what my greatest strength was. I said getting along with people.”
“That’s not bad,” I admitted.
“Then she asked what my greatest weakness was. And I said, ‘Where should I start?‘”
“Adrian!”
“Stop saying my name like that. I told her the truth. By the time I was on the fourth one, she told me I could go."

I laughed so much on this one:D

And one that's not exactly Adrian's quote but it's still a good one :)

“Why would you want to ask her out?” I asked. “I mean, she’s great. But are you just doing this to distract her from Micah and give her a safe dating alternative? Or do you, um, like her?”
“Of course he likes her,” said Adrian, quick to defend Jill’s honor.
I had a feeling that there was really no good way for Lee to answer at this point. If he expressed interest in her, Adrian’s bizarre chivalric instincts were going to kick in. If Lee wasn’t interested, Adrian would no doubt demand to know why Lee didn’t want to marry her then and there. It was one of those fascinating—but weird—quirks of Adrian’s personality.

message 43: by Christi (new)

Christi (-_-Lola-_-) | 57 comments I love both of those!!! I'm laughing so hard.

message 44: by Emily V (new)

Adrian has that effect on people

message 45: by Christi (new)

Christi (-_-Lola-_-) | 57 comments He does. He does. I think its the spirit. Both kinds. XD

message 46: by Emily V (new)

Haha I agree

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) (bookfever) Adrian: "We've got more important things to worry about."
Rose: "Like covering up a crime and getting out of this city without being attacked by Strigoi?"
Adrian: "No. Like me winning money."
Rose: "Are you crazy?"
'Asking Adrian that was never a good idea.'
Rose: "We just escaped a bunch of bloodthirsty monsters, and all you can think about is gambling?"
Adrian: "The fact that we're alive means we should live,"
- Adrian Ivashkov and Rose Hathaway (Spirit Bound)

message 48: by Sydrian (new)

Sydrian (sydrianxoxo) | 14 comments Emily wrote: "Marielle ♥ Unfair Life ♥ wrote: "Emily wrote: "“I loved you!" he yelled. He jumped up out of his chair so quickly I never saw it coming. "I loved you, and you destroyed me. You took my heart and ri..."

i think i actually tore a bit of the page on that one

message 49: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 5359 comments Mod
Yeah I was sobbing and averyone was probably thinking I was crazy, it broke my heart and then I fell asleep from agony exhaustion. Or something like that.
I have cried so much in this series, I think that RIchelle mEad has made me cry at least a bucketful of tears in all her books! LOL

message 50: by Renée, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (last edited Mar 25, 2012 08:53PM) (new)

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 5359 comments Mod
Camellia wrote: "“I don’t suppose,” I said, once we were in the car, “that she just gave you the job based on looks alone?”
Adrian had been staring off but now flashed me a big smile. “Why, Sage, you sweet talker.”..."

Lol, I hope my job intervies don't go like that! So nice of Sydney to do that for him though! <3
I was a bit pissed at him for that, but I still love him SO MUCH!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

unread topics | mark unread