The Sword and Laser discussion

Elantris > The Elantris Portal on Brandon Sanderson's website

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (last edited Nov 19, 2011 07:38AM) (new)

Nick (Whyzen) | 1260 comments http://www.brandonsanderson.com/porta...

This section of Sanderson's website has Maps, Glossary, Pronunciation Guide, Annotations and other things such as short storys in elantris and deleted scenes link.

I would say my Google Fu is strong but this came up at the top of the list when I searched for "Brandon Sanderson Elantris".

terpkristin | 2851 comments Huh, hadn't even though of looking for anything. Quite interesting, I've bookmarked it..

Tora | 69 comments Thanks, Nick! Interesting. From the pronunciation guide, the name of the book is pronounced: EE-Layn-tris.

Micah (onemorebaker) | 1065 comments Am I the only one that saw the status bar for "A Memory of Light" still at "90% 1st Draft" and died a little inside?

Michael Minutillo (wolfbyte) Micah wrote: "Am I the only one that saw the status bar for "A Memory of Light" still at "90% 1st Draft" and died a little inside?"

Brandon Sanderson is also, Not Your Bitch :)

Micah (onemorebaker) | 1065 comments Michael wrote: "Brandon Sanderson is also, Not Your Bitch :)"

I'll take that. And die just a little bit more inside....waiting. Just waiting....for A Memory of Light....

unread topics | mark unread