Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Achive of OLD posts > **December BOM Nominations***

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Adele (Turtil) | 1542 comments Mod
It's time to start nominating for yet another month!
the rules when nominating:

*Title and Author are a MUST! (How am I to know what book you have nominated otherwise?)

*If you have written a book and you would like to nominate it, please check with a me first in order to find out group rules.

*If it is part of a series please nominate the FIRST book in the series, but if we have previously read it in a BOM, you may nominate the next book. Also if you really want to read it check out the buddy reads area (you might find we are already reading it)

i cannot stress this one enough... it's a time waste for me to search the first of a book(i'll do it if i have to)! but if you do end up nominating a book that is not the FIRST in the series i WILL change it

and Most important points of all
*Nominate ONE book only.

*Please ensure that the book is on the Goodreads Database. (when i do the poll they have to be on the database to be included in th poll)

You have until the 20th of november to nominate.

Woolfie  Silverbane  (Nightlightknight) | 9 comments I nominate Inheritance I think it's recently out, but I'm not sure about formats.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 5 comments I nominate Eden. It is a really good book.

❤Rose (◕‿◕✿) (black_rose) I nominate
Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)
by Jeaniene Frost

I'm not sure if you've already done it so if you have then...

Storm Born (Dark Swan #1)
by Richelle Mead

If you've done both already then...

message 5: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Adele (Turtil) | 1542 comments Mod
Rose we haven't read halfway to the grave so i'll put that on the poll!

PostCardashian Kim | 3 comments i nominate Song to Wake to cos i love it. its brilliant PNR

Can't-Decide-On-A-Name | 9 comments Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor This book is truly AMAZING! I read it then re-read it, it is part of the young adult genre but is SO original and her writing style is flawlessly beautiful.

Nicole (shareAread) | 10 comments I have been eyeing smoke and bone awhile!

Kristina Ivashkov  (man-u4kb) | 9 comments Firelight by Sophie Jordan (if it hasent been done already ofcourse):)

Morrigan Michele (MorriganMichele) | 9 comments Betrayed is my nomination

Jancy | 3 comments Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison [hope you haven't had it before.] :)

Woolfie  Silverbane  (Nightlightknight) | 9 comments Wow seems everyone has nominated a different book, this'll mean a book search:)

Charlotte Blackwell (CharBlack) I agree with Betrayed, what a great read!Betrayed

Morrigan Michele (MorriganMichele) | 9 comments Thanks Charlotte!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Inheritance (other topics)
Eden (other topics)
Song to Wake to (other topics)
Blood Warrior (other topics)
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

H.D. Gordon (other topics)