Teenage Book Lovers :P discussion

Vamps or Weres

Comments (showing 1-50 of 61) (61 new)    post a comment »

Aisha A. | 42 comments I read so may vampire books and so many werewolves books that I can't tell which I like best

Which do you guys like?

Katy Tough one! They're both cool. But I'd have to say werewolves. Canids for the win! :P

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Its a double edged sword almost
PROS-
VAMPS: Hot body, immortality, enhanced libido, superhuman strength, fast speed.
WERES: Hot body, enhanced agility, more aroused. etc.

CONS-
VAMPS: avoiding stakes, silver and sunlight, uncontrollable blood thirst, anti-social
WERES: uncontrollable anger, silver, initiation from a pack or alpha, REALLY hairy(human or were form), messy

So, by a slim margin...i think weres are better by ONLY a SLIGHT margin.

Aya E. (book_worm98) | 107 comments Same here!!!
Despise both of them
SNORE

Starburst (ana-sofia) yeah... theyre both really weird, I dunno why authors like to write stories about them

Jared Levy | 95 comments I find werewovles cooler.....idk I guess its because I love wolves

Aisha A. | 42 comments k is u guess dont like paranormal what type of books do u like?

Jared Levy | 95 comments Me? I like fantasy, realistic fiction, sci-fi, paranormal sometimes, the Bible of course, and other types that slip my mind at the moment

Jared Levy | 95 comments Me? I like fantasy, realistic fiction, sci-fi, paranormal sometimes, the Bible of course, and other types that slip my mind at the moment

Starburst (ana-sofia) anything, really, just not paranormal.

Jared Levy | 95 comments I see

Starburst (ana-sofia) yeah, those books kind of creep me out.. i don't read any horror either, but I do read the occasional mystery. i read twilight, and i just didnt like it.

Firestormkittycat | 609 comments I <3 mystery! And I absolutely refuse to read twilight :P

Jared Levy | 95 comments I hate twilight as well! but maybe thats just because im a black christian 15-year-old guy..

Firestormkittycat | 609 comments I'm a white catholic 15-year-old girl. And I usually make a point of staying away from whatever is exceedingly popular with the "normal" crowd (the ones who fail classes and do naughty things)

Adriana I don't really read books about Vampires or Werewolves all the time. I do like The Vampire Diaries on t.v. so I would say Vampires I guess.

Adriana Firestormkittycat wrote: "I'm a white catholic 15-year-old girl. And I usually make a point of staying away from whatever is exceedingly popular with the "normal" crowd (the ones who fail classes and do naughty things)"

Hey! I don't fail classes and do naughty things!

Firestormkittycat | 609 comments I was being stereotypical. I know a bunch of people who like twilight and are straight A good kids.

Jared Levy | 95 comments Im Christian too, so u really gotta be careful that what u read doesn't influence you in a negative way.

Adriana okay

Jared Levy | 95 comments Firestormkittycat wrote: "I'm a white catholic 15-year-old girl. And I usually make a point of staying away from whatever is exceedingly popular with the "normal" crowd (the ones who fail classes and do naughty things)"

Your not alone Firestorm! As a 15-year-old Christian black guy, I understand your problems with staying out of peer pressure.

Firestormkittycat | 609 comments I'm lucky I have a bunch of Mormon friends tho, cuz they're all good kids :)

Jared Levy | 95 comments I gotta good youth group, and we have fun all the time

Adriana That whole thing is weird for me.... I don't believe everything in the Bible and have my own views of things... I do attend Bible club. I'm Catholic too!

Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me* for me, maybe vampires. i dont know. it depends on who writes them. but i like both a lot. two years ago i would have said without a doubt vampires, but now i dont know.

Vamika | 142 comments I don't know, I know people that don't know can get annoying but I seriously don't know. I love vamps but weres are cool too!

Brenna{#1 Hg Fan!} I think weres are more interesting. vamps are just these weirdos with a taste for blood... :D

Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me* i think it is annoying in young adult romance books like Evermore or Immortal where they will have not really a creature just another immortal. there is no creativity in that. Evermore, basically vampires just they dont drink blood but some weird red drink. its like what the heck? yeah, that original.

xXxForgetMeNotxXx | 9 comments I like weres more.

Ciara Steele | 6 comments I like vampires. They are my favorite creatures, but all these authors writing bad romances make it hard for me to still like them.

Asiyah (readerforlife99) | 438 comments hard choice but i would chose werewolf...but i still like vampires

Caitlin (caityclare57) | 7 comments i love vamps but weres r jst that much cooler. only by a tiny bit though!

Madii (JazzBerryJammie) | 16 comments there both pretty cool, but im gonna go with weres :D cause their usually hotter ;)

Danniella Duff (danniellaalisaduff) | 6 comments I prefer vampires I find them sexy, dark and mysterious. Like in the the book currently reading called Kiss of Midnight, Lucan Throne... HOT!!!

Pimmy♥S. I think vamps were cool.
But weres were cooler!

HAHA! ;P

Lauren Hawkins | 2 comments If all the werewolves are as hot as Taylor Lautner, then werewolves!

Brenna{#1 Hg Fan!} AGREE!!! :D *drool*

Courtney (Rivendell_Bell) | 2 comments This is a really difficult question to answer because weres and vamps all have different standards nowadays. Some of the old myths don't line up with the literature nowadays. You'd have to narrow down the topic to get a real answer.

Peiting (peitingsbooks) vampires are better(Vampire Academy!)

Nottelling | 3 comments For me it depends on the book.

Lauren Hawkins | 2 comments I guess that's true.

message 43: by Alecia (last edited Aug 16, 2012 01:49AM) (new)

Alecia (AleciaStone) I'd have to go with the warm blooded werewolves on this one. I haven't read many books featuring vampires or werewolves but I've started watching a T.V. show called Being Human, and I find the werewolf, Josh, more appealing than Aidan, the vampire.

Bernice cameron (bernice_101) | 3 comments i am a werewolve girl and i have read some awsome ones to

message 45: by Kadie D♥ (last edited Aug 30, 2012 06:45AM) (new)

Kadie D♥ | 11 comments I have really thought about this one question.

After reading Vampire academy, Bitten, Twilight, the Mating, Nightshade etc. I prefer Werewolves more.

I like the idea of Anderea Cremer of an werewolf without the transformation complications but I like the werewolf life of Kelley Armstrongs and Meyer more, they are more realistic maybe...
Vampires are cool and super, I have no problem with the blood issue, but vamps still always have to hide or take shelter. A very big minus in the vamp life, if you ask me....

Bernice cameron (bernice_101) | 3 comments not in the vampire diaries they dont need to but i am stilla were girl

Bernice cameron (bernice_101) | 3 comments you should also check out shiver and linger and forever for werewolfs by maggie stfier cant spell her last name top my head

Tom litchfield | 1 comments I like weres they are bad ass how they transform into a killing mrachine!!!!! :) does anyone know a good werewolf book??? Plz tell me. I have been trying to find but i just havent come across one:(

Ysobel | 1 comments Weres win for me because they are packs so it is like one big family

Alejandra (AleRivasG) | 151 comments Oh this is hard I like supernatural books but I've never have a real side I love vampires but I love werewolves too.

I will go with werewolves because they seem more easygoing and funny than vampires

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread