Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) Paranormalcy discussion

If There's A Movie Who Should Be The Actors ?

Comments (showing 1-45 of 45) (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Natasha ? Who should be Reth, Lend, Evie. ECT:..

Erin What about Tara Reid.... Evie is hard to pick. And Lend can be anyon he wants :D Reth Robbie Amell....I don this is really hard

Natasha ? That's a really good pick !!! I honestly don't know who I would pick

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

IDK, its hard, but Evie kind of looks like Taylor Swift in the cover, so maybe Taylor? And Lend kind of reminds me of Freddie Highmore, and Reth can be... idk... Alex Pettyfer? I'm soo off. But well, they would be my cast. ^_^ I love Reth.

Natasha ? I really like Reth and Lend So I Would Take Both!

Darlene i don't know for the guys, but i imagined someone like Danielle Chuchran or AnnaSophia Robb for Evie

Karli I agree with AnnaSophia Robb for Evie!!

Darcy I totally agree for Danielle Chuchran! She'd make a great EVIE!!!!

Darlene Yeah, and whoever out of the 2 choices i mentioned isn't Evie could be Vivian :)

Emily (Falling for YA) I think Mia Wasikowska from Alice in Wonderland would make a good Evie.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "I think Mia Wasikowska from Alice in Wonderland would make a good Evie."
SO TRUE! (=

Michele I kind of see Dakota Fanning as Evie.

message 13: by Libby (last edited Jan 16, 2012 11:25AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Libby I could see Chloe Mortez as Evie. Maybe. Logan Lerman as Lend. And Reth should be Avan Jogia.

Malak Silmi Broken Rain ❤ wrote: "IDK, its hard, but Evie kind of looks like Taylor Swift in the cover, so maybe Taylor? And Lend kind of reminds me of Freddie Highmore, and Reth can be... idk... Alex Pettyfer? I'm soo off. But wel..."

ALEX PETTYFER is awesome but nooo i don't think he should be reth.. reth is weird..

Danielle honestly, I would say myself as Evie. I am exacttly like Evie in soooo many ways; apperence, i have blonde hair, light blue eyes,and pale skin, personality wise too. I am totally obsessed with the book, and pretty much know thst i would make the perfect Evie (dont mean to sound cocky or anything its just...true)!!! <3 :)

Malak Silmi Danielle wrote: "honestly, I would say myself as Evie. I am exacttly like Evie in soooo many ways; apperence, i have blonde hair, light blue eyes,and pale skin, personality wise too. I am totally obsessed with the ..."

lol evie has pale eyes not light blue they are kind of grayish pale or something

Danielle Hellokitty101 wrote: "Danielle wrote: "honestly, I would say myself as Evie. I am exacttly like Evie in soooo many ways; apperence, i have blonde hair, light blue eyes,and pale skin, personality wise too. I am totally o..."

yea a little bit

Melissa I pictured Candice Accola as Evie when I read it.

Ember I think AnnaSophia Robb would make a great evie and Freddie Highmore kinda seems like Lend

Ember Logan Lerman could also be a lend and i agree message 13 Avan Jogia gives me a creepy reth feelng

Cindy III Audreyy ❤ wrote: "IDK, its hard, but Evie kind of looks like Taylor Swift in the cover, so maybe Taylor? And Lend kind of reminds me of Freddie Highmore, and Reth can be... idk... Alex Pettyfer? I'm soo off. But wel..."

I like the idea of Alex Pettyfer as Reth. I don't know why, maybe it's his looks and my weird thinking, but I think he could pull it off.

message 22: by Gracie (new)

Gracie Osborne I think robert pattinson should play reth or lend, Ashley Greene should play arianna, Niki reed should play evie, Elenoar gecks should play Vivian, and kristen stewart should play reqeul

Haley Rob Pattinson wouldnt be hot enough to pull off either, he might be creepy but Reth is still hot, i love Logan Lerman as Lend and Channing Tatum would be an awesome Reth if he was younger :)

message 25: by Taylor-jane (new)

Taylor-jane Soulliere I think THE GIRL ON THE COVER OF TGE BOOK? why not she's the one we see as evie and I would say the guy gale from hunger games but that would mix us up and wouldn't feel right so some cute guy that matches her like i saw a really cute guy that matches her that's on YouTube for a fan trailer the picture is of a blonde in a chair with a blue sweater that looks like a neck brave kinda and reth should have to be cute and have clear skin and maye for evie Blake lively?

message 26: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey M Gracie wrote: "I think robert pattinson should play reth or lend, Ashley Greene should play arianna, Niki reed should play evie, Elenoar gecks should play Vivian, and kristen stewart should play reqeul"

This kinda sounds like taking Twilight and giving those actors new roles. I think this movie should be a new group of people, while some of those might be great, a lot of people would see it as the twilight actors.

MissIntegrity carrie underwood

message 28: by MissIntegrity (last edited Feb 12, 2013 07:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MissIntegrity Melissa wrote: "I pictured Candice Accola as Evie when I read it."

i dont know she looks older than evie should be

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 22, 2013 08:21PM) (new)

Oh my bleeping gosh!!Hello!Freakin Jeniffer Laurence!(as Evie)

message 30: by Evie (new)

Evie Defiantly not Taylor Swift!
Evie should be played by AnnaSophia Robb
Lend should be Taylor Lautner
Reth may have blonde hair in the books so...
Chris Zylka

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QvJ7wftFQjI...

http://i2.listal.com/image/767991/936...

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidetheb...

message 31: by Evie (new)

Evie I love this book trilogy so much.. it deserves a movie series!
It's funny how my name is Evie! Hehehe
I know for sure I do not want Taylor Swift playing Evie! No way.

message 32: by ❀Quindi❀ (last edited Apr 18, 2013 06:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

❀Quindi❀ I think Evie should be AnnaSophia Robb or Dakota Fanning Great looks, great actress. Idk about the guys. Logan for Lend? P.S. Dont just look for the looks, make sure thier a good actress too. I like Taylor Swift but she has Evie's look but not Evies character. Taylor isnt really an actress, she acted in a movie but shes not the best for evie

message 33: by Grace-smith (new)

Grace-smith Honestly, I loved the series. Its too die for. Lend and Evie perfect. <33 For Lend I think he should go for an actor like Logan Lerman. Logan has been and several movies that relate to a water character, such as Lend. For Evie, I have also put alot of thought into this. I suggest Dakota Fanning. Dakota is an amazing actress. She has the features of Evie and I can see as Evie looking like Dakota, by the picture on the covers. Thanks for reading i have put alot of thought into this. Yes, I may have some grammer mistakes im only 13. Please. Let them be the actors. They are perfect. Beg to differ? Comment. Baii. ;)

message 34: by Grace-smith (new)

Grace-smith Oh yeah and Taylor Swift? Really? Not all singers and act. I love Taylor but she doesn't fit in this role at all. Thanks for reading.

message 35: by Grace-smith (new)

Grace-smith BLEEP! Love this series. I was going to die, if I didn't get the third book. 3 is there going to be a 4th? Please. Kiersten left the ending, to continue but it can also end. Oh my gosh. 3

❀Quindi❀ one more thing... you need to pick actresses that look like they are 16 or 17 years old

Tayler Idk. Reth can be that dude that plays Petta off of hunger games and lend should be.... Idk.lol. Evie should be Dakota fanning.....

Tayler I agree. Lol

message 39: by Mikaela (new) - added it

Mikaela Hurshman idk who id put as evie because honestly when im reading books I usually picture myself as the main character when it's a girl and Im not a pro actress nor do I look anything like the girl on the cover but for lend I would definitely pick logan lerman he has a lot of depth to his acting hes played characters with interesting pasts before and I think he could pull it off as for reth I would pick alex pettyfer hes pretty to look at like reth but he can be creepy and arrogant when he wants to like in the beginning of beastly

message 40: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Okay, I LOVE this book series! Best series ever! the actors need to be fresh and have good skills and looks. here's a list of who for who:

Arianna: Jena Malone!
Raquel:Olga Fonda
Reth:Ian Somerhalder ♥
Lend:Josh Hutcherson
Evie: Imogan Poots, Amanda Seyfried Or AnnaSophia Robb

message 41: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Is the cover a photo or a picture? If it's a photo just sue the model to play Evie! I wish..

message 42: by Amelia (last edited Sep 24, 2013 09:38AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amelia i think Logan Lerman is perfectly Lend in my head lol and Evie: AnnaSophia Robb ;)
Reth... no offense okay, i pick Justin Bieber. And i imagine that Hayley Williams is Arianna.

Savannah Evie: -Skylar Samuels -Britt Robertson -Dakota Fanning
Lend: -Logan Lemur -Trevor Morgan -Steven R. McQueen
Reth: -Kevin Zegler -James Snyder
Vivian: -Candice Accola -AnnaSophia Robb
Arianna: -Abigail Breslin -Elizabeth Gillies
Raquel: -Kate Beckinsale -Roselyn Sanchez
Lish: -Alyson Stoner -Georgie Henly

message 44: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Hi, read your comment and I totally agree with a lot, just wanted to say, Candice Accola could NEVER be Vivian. I watch her on the Vampire Diaries and she is an excitable, preppy, pink vampire who would actually make a great Evie. Just saying.

Natalie Lend: Brenton Thwaites (mmm ;)
Reth: just search hot slenderman (oops

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Paranormalcy (other topics)