Gigi's Company discussion

Book Related Topics > What Book Are You Reading?

Comments (showing 923-972)    post a comment »

Meghann Galbichka (MeggieBree) | 7 comments Just started Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
It's one that's been on my to-read list for a few years!

message 971: by Kathleen (last edited Oct 04, 2012 12:36PM) (new)

Kathleen Burket (KathleenGiGiCompany) | 13397 comments Mod
Reading Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, Book 1) by Ilsa J. Bick Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1) by Ilsa J. Bick

Starting Master of Darkness (Mageverse, Book 9) by Angela Knight Master of Darkness by Angela Knight, the last (sniff, sniff) book in the Mageverse series.

Finally getting around to Enclave (Razorland, Book 1) by Ann Aguirre Enclave (Razorland, #1) by Ann Aguirre, an April-May 2011 Book of the Month for our group.

message 968: by Kathleen (last edited Sep 14, 2012 04:12PM) (new)

Starting the second to last book in the Soul Screamers series, Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, Book 6) by Rachel Vincent Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6) by Rachel Vincent.

I am excited about starting A Million Suns (Across the Universe, Book 2) by Beth Revis A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis

message 966: by Kathleen (last edited Sep 07, 2012 10:18PM) (new)

Next I plan to read two Meljean Brook ebook short stories set in her steampunk Iron Seas series:

Wild & Steamy (Includes  Iron Seas #0.4; The Disillusionists Trilogy #2.5) by Meljean Brook Wild & Steamy (Iron Seas, #.4)

Mina Wentworth and the Invisible City (Iron Seas, #1.5) by Meljean Brook Mina Wentworth and the Invisible City (Iron Seas, #1.5)

Sandra | 59 comments Wendy T wrote: "I started Heartbroken by Lisa Unger."

I just finished this book, and I really liked it.

Julia | 4284 comments I was/ am reading Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong Spell Bound (Women of the Otherworld, #12) by Kelley Armstrong. The wonky verbs are because I've started it and misplaced it in my errands today, hopefully it's not lost!

In the meantime I've picked up Foiled by Jane Yolen by Jane Yolen Foiled.

message 963: by Kathleen (last edited Sep 01, 2012 06:41PM) (new)

Next two books up for me are

Shadows Before the Sun (Charlie Madigan, Book 4) by Kelly Gay Shadows Before the Sun (Charlie Madigan #4) by Kelly Gay

and

The Lady is a Vamp (Argeneau, Book 17) by Lynsay Sands The Lady is a Vamp (Argeneau, #17) by Lynsay Sands

message 962: by Kathleen (last edited Aug 29, 2012 04:52PM) (new)

After completing Across the Universe and The Serpent's Shadow, I started Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy, Book 2) by Deborah Harkness Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy, #2) by Deborah Harkness.

I just started our July-August Book of the Month Across the Universe (Across the Universe, Book 1) by Beth Revis Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis.

Now that I am finished with the Vineart War trilogy I am moving on to The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires (Half Moon Hollow, Book 2) by Molly Harper The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper.

Wendy T Today I'm starting True Sisters by Sandra Dallas.

message 951: by Kathleen (last edited Aug 07, 2012 03:05PM) (new)

I am now reading the final volume in Laura Anne Gilman's Vineart War series, The Shattered Vine (Book 3). The Shattered Vine (Vineart War #3) by Laura Anne Gilman

Wendy T I am now starting Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier

Wendy T Today I started Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.

I have started Weight of Stone (Vineart War, Book 2) by Laura Anne Gilman.

I read completed the first two Fifty Shades books, but plan to wait until I have completed the third book, which I am currently reading, before posting my review.

Wendy T I am now starting The Violets of March by Sarah Jio.

Wendy T I have two books on the go right now. Swim: An eShort Story by Jennifer Weiner and Out of Control by Suzanne Brockmann

message 943: by Kathleen (last edited Jul 25, 2012 08:42PM) (new)

Having completed the final books in the Raine Benares series, I moved on to the anthology Tied with a Bow.

I am now completing Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species: A Graphic Adaptation by Michael Keller Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species  A Graphic Adaptation by Michael Keller.

After I finish the Keller book, I plan to start Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James, a July-August 2012 read for this group.

Wendy T I am now starting The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan

Wendy T I am now starting The Crush by Sandra Brown

Next up on my to-be-read list are the fifth and sixth books in the Raine Benares series by Lisa Shearin. Right now I am reading Con & Conjure (Book 5) Con & Conjure (Raine Benares #5) by Lisa Shearin. After that I plan to complete the final book in the series All Spell Breaks Loose (Book 6) All Spell Breaks Loose (Raine Benares, #6) by Lisa Shearin.

Wendy T I am now starting Come Home by Lisa Scottoline

Wendy T I am now starting So Much Pretty by Cara Hoffman

message 936: by Julia (last edited Jul 12, 2012 03:20PM) (new)

Julia | 4284 comments Finished Mockingbird: A Novel by Sean Stewart Mockingbird  A Novel by Sean Stewart

(And yes, I've also read Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine and Mockingbird  A Portrait of Harper Lee by Charles J. Shields. These two are TKaM- related, but not the first one.)

I am now starting Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin.

Wendy T I am now starting Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult

Wendy T I am now starting Little Night by Luanne Rice

message 933: by Kathleen (last edited Jul 09, 2012 10:19PM) (new)

Next I'm moving on to Flesh and Fire (Vineart War, Book 1) by Laura Anne Gilman Flesh and Fire (Vineart War #1) by Laura Anne Gilman

Wendy T I am now starting Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Wendy T I am now starting Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt

Wendy T I am now starting Betrayal by Fern Michaels.

Wendy T I am now starting Charade by Sandra Brown

Wendy T I am now starting Over the Edge by Suzanne Brockmann.

Wendy T wrote: "I am now starting Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas"

Loved it!!

Wendy T I am now starting Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20