Young Adult Book Club discussion

Crossed (Matched, #2)
This topic is about Crossed
Matched Discussions > Crossed-book 2

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Angie | 2676 comments Mod
I love the cover on this book just as much as the first book. Has anyone read it yet?

Kae (SuperKaemo) I loved Matched, so I'm very excited for Crossed.
Although I'm a little bit weary. I liked Matched because of the whole dystopian society, but now she's not really in the society. I hope she can keep it coming :)

Sophie | 5 comments I read it two days ago and it was great. I love the covers on the books. I wish it kept going on so I could read about Cassia's reaction when she saw Xander again but I guess that is for the next book. I'm glad that we didn't have to wait a really long time for Crossed to come out.

message 4: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Starting this book tonight!

message 5: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Just finished.... spoilers:

I thought this was a good second book in the series. Though the last like 100 pages took place in the same location. That part probably could've moved along a little faster. I am dying to know who Cassia ends up with.. Xander or Ky? I also can't wait to see the cover revel of the third book. I really like the art work on these books. There wasn't a lot of action in this book and I think that is why a lot of people didn't like it. There was a lot of description. Also, nothing was answered in this book. And I mean NOTHING. Who is the society, what are those tubes, who is the Rising, who are the farmers... questions!!!!! But I will read the third book because I am tired of starting series and not finishing them because I start another series!!!

Brianna (Oceanlover14) | 8 comments I've been wanting to read this series:)

Cran Berry  | 7 comments I really didn't like it. Nothing exciting happened, and the best word I can use to describe it is boring. The love triangle seemed pointless, because we already know that Cassia loves Ky beyond repair (I personally don't) and it is quite obvious that she doesn't like Xander in the same way and would only choose him if Ky wasn't around anymore. I rated this book 2 stars. The poetic language and thoughtful descriptions was the only thing stopping me from falling it completely.

message 8: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sagine wrote: "I really didn't like it. Nothing exciting happened, and the best word I can use to describe it is boring. The love triangle seemed pointless, because we already know that Cassia loves Ky beyond rep..."

This is true. This book seemed to be just filler.

unread topics | mark unread