Inferno [An Original Advanced RolePlay] discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Bring forth your wrath

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cody (last edited Oct 29, 2011 09:58AM) (new)

Cody (Rolinor) | 497 comments Here in this dark dungeon area slaves are kept for you to do whatever you want to them. Tear them apart while screaming at them. Destroy them. Vent your anger at them, release your power at them. Kill them.

Cody (Rolinor) | 497 comments Zasad enters the dungeon with his new slaves "22 more" he laughs "Welcome to the dungeons! You'll never see sunlight again now" He laughs maniacally.

ƒσαℓєη | 10 comments Xavier had just beheaded one of his slaves. He cackled in a violent, evil manner. "Next victim!" He shouted with a bizarre, sadistic grin, his hands covered in crimson.

message 4: by Rithika (last edited Nov 04, 2011 01:55PM) (new)

Rithika (Tiki-the-Awesome) | 8 comments Renee enters, sees them killing the slaves and smiles evilly, "My turn!" She says tauntingly. She picks one of her whimpering slaves and taunts him for a while, making sure he is hurt emotionally first. She takes her dagger out of he back pocket and stabs his gut, twisting the knife until his lungs have filled with blood, the life choked out of him. She cleans the blade with his shirt, puts it back in its sheath, laughs, turns back around, and sighs, "Well that was fun." she watches the crimson blood flow from his wound out of the corner of her eye and smiles, "I'll save the rest for later."

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) Jasmine enters for a moment and sees them killing the slaves. "Now, now, not too quickly," she grabs a woman. "Make them suffer first."

She takes out a pliers and takes out her fingernails and toe nails one by one. Then she takes a razor and makes small incisions all over the woman's body. Then she dumps lemon juice and salt over the woman and watches as she writhes in pain and hysteria until finally her heart gives out from shock. "Oh, dear, I think I went too far," she laughed and then walked out, back to the masquerade.

Rithika (Tiki-the-Awesome) | 8 comments "Their pain is thrilling!" Renee gave each and everyone of her other slaves a evil glare.

message 7: by ƒσαℓєη (last edited Nov 13, 2011 09:45AM) (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 10 comments "Quite..." Xavier responded, jutting a blade through a slave's skull, enjoying the sound of it's mutilated cry of agony and sight of fear, pain, and the endless flow of blood down the slave's face. Adrenaline rushed through his veins, while a twisted sadistic expression stretched on his face.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
50x66

Inferno [An Original Advanced RolePlay]

unread topics | mark unread