Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires, #6) Biting Cold discussion

is this the final book??

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Aestas Book Blog does anyone know if this will be the latest or the final book in this series?

Chloe There are currently ten books under contract in the series. DRINK DEEP (Nov. 1, 2011) is number 5, and BITING COLD (August 2012) is number 6.

Aestas Book Blog Thanks for the info! I really like the sound of this series and can't wait to start reading it... I guess I'll start on Nov 1st :) Very excited!!

Annemarie November 1st, is this #5 release date?! Yay!

message 5: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Yay!

Cassie I certainly hope not...LOVE the series but I feel there are only so many plots that can happen...and she better not take Ethan away again!!!!

Merita I have to say that i was devastated when Ethan was taken away, truly heartbroken and i wanted to throw my kindle across the room but while reading Drink Deep i started to fall in love with Jonah so as much as i love Ethan i thought maybe he was brought back too soon. Dont get me wrong i love that he is back but Jonah and Merit have some great chemistry and i was hoping to see that develop into something before Ethan came back. Still im happy that there are 10 books and cant wait to read Biting Cold.

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Cassie wrote: "I certainly hope not...LOVE the series but I feel there are only so many plots that can happen...and she better not take Ethan away again!!!!"
If that happens - I'm throwing the series right out the window!!!! After all of the crap, I can't see how she could kill him off again..however, Ethan mentions that he has 9 lives - since he's gone through 3, I am assuming he has 6 more? I hope that they can fight together, as a couple, vs. splitting them up. Would be lots of fun fighting between each other, but stay together...like a real marriage!!

Aestas Book Blog Have they gotten married? (I don't mind spoilers lol)

Lopita House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires, #7) by Chloe Neill
this is the next book number 7 on feb 2013

Christian Heck, we already have a release date of August 6th, 2013 for book 8 titled Biting Bad.

Janne S House Rules is book 7 and is out now.

message 13: by Kimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kimi I need to read House Rules soon but I wanted to wait for the audiobook so can listen while doing other things.

Janne S I'll do both...I love to read them and then listen. It's amazing how much you pick up doing both.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Biting Cold (other topics)
House Rules (other topics)