Burned (Burned, #1) Burned discussion


45 views
wow.

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ophelia ॐ this might be one of the best books (and saddest) ive EVER READ. this was also the firts book ive ever cried while reading :( IT WAS ACTUALLY SOSOSOSSO AMAZNG! I LOVEE ELLEN HOPKINS BOOKS! she rocks my world(:heheehee


Kirby another girl told me that hopkins is writing a sequel to this one, I'm so excited!


Ophelia ॐ ARE YOU KIDDING??? that will be sooo amazing!!!!


Aerial yup the sequel comes out in 2013! its kinda far away. but it gives you something to look forward too! i for me i graduate high school in 2013 and thats one thing to look forward too also.


Colby The sequel is called Smoke. Actually, it's a companion written in the POV of one of Pattyn's sisters. Hopkins and I spoke of her upcoming books in my interview with her, here:
http://teensreads.blogspot.com/2011/1...


Ophelia ॐ hahahha wow i graduate in 2016 (: but yesss thats sooo exciting- i cant wait for Smoke to come out!!!


Mikayla Me to!!! :)


Colby Aerial wrote: "yup the sequel comes out in 2013! its kinda far away. but it gives you something to look forward too! i for me i graduate high school in 2013 and thats one thing to look forward too also."

Woot class of 2013!!!


Aerial Colby wrote: "Aerial wrote: "yup the sequel comes out in 2013! its kinda far away. but it gives you something to look forward too! i for me i graduate high school in 2013 and thats one thing to look forward too ..."
YYYEEEAAAAHHH BBBBBAAAABBBBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ophelia ॐ burned changed my life. i absolutely loved it!!!! if you have not read it, then please do so!! (:


Mikayla I felt so many raw emotions while reading, not wanting the book to end.


Nicole this book was amazing, but i'm very curious as to how Hopkins is going to the second one, regardless i'm excited for it! and wooooo class of 2013!


Amyness loved it.


Katrina Brown Colby wrote: "The sequel is called Smoke. Actually, it's a companion written in the POV of one of Pattyn's sisters. Hopkins and I spoke of her upcoming books in my interview with her, here:
http://teensreads.bl..."
thats not fair u got to interview with her thats awsome!!!!!


message 15: by Alec (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alec Yep, the sequel will be Smoke, coming out in 2013. Her next book is Tilt, coming out in September


message 16: by Alec (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alec Katrina wrote: "Colby wrote: "The sequel is called Smoke. Actually, it's a companion written in the POV of one of Pattyn's sisters. Hopkins and I spoke of her upcoming books in my interview with her, here:
http://..."


And its written by Jackie and Pattyn


Laura Frausto I saw Ellen Hopkins twice and we talked online. She helped me out alot. I've been a fan of her books since 5 grade and burn i read it almost ever night just to feel alive and not alone in the world. i can't wait til more of her books come out and only wish the best for her uprising.


message 18: by Alec (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alec Laura wrote: "I saw Ellen Hopkins twice and we talked online. She helped me out alot. I've been a fan of her books since 5 grade and burn i read it almost ever night just to feel alive and not alone in the world..."

Laura wrote: "I saw Ellen Hopkins twice and we talked online. She helped me out alot. I've been a fan of her books since 5 grade and burn i read it almost ever night just to feel alive and not alone in the world..."
Same here


back to top

all discussions on this book | post a new topic


Books mentioned in this topic

Burned (other topics)