Camp PJO (Percy Jackson) discussion

Training > Climbing wall

Comments (showing 301-350 of 697) (697 new)    post a comment »

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos shook his head. "I say, flirting with a babe while you're pushing her off the rock wall, then she won't take it well."

message 302: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments "what I never pushed her I just doddged."

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) "We were trying to push each other off, Peter." Anemos said.

message 304: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela sat down and hoped she would be able to get out of their way if they were walking...

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos walked forward and tripped. "What the heck?" he said and got up.

message 306: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela frowned and moved, hanging off the side with just her finger tips...

message 307: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments Peter walked around accidentally stepping on her fingers."I'm so sorry.". He looked around confused.

message 308: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela rolled her eyes and muttered "Stupid boys." Then she shook off her fingers and climbed back up, so she could sit down. She turned visable again, "Thanks, I really needed broken fingers!"

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos jumped. "And are boys the sneaky ones?"

message 310: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments "I am so sorry." Peter said worried.

message 311: by Party Poison (last edited Jan 26, 2012 06:48PM) (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) "No, boys are the clumsy ones who step on my fingers!" Xela said as she rubbed her fingers.

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) 'you were invisible!!!"

message 313: by Party Poison (last edited Jan 26, 2012 05:45PM) (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) "So! My fingers hurt now..." Xela grinned "By the way, nice conversation you were having..."

message 314: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments "thank you."

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos facepalmed himself. "Oh gods, what I deal with."

message 316: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela smiled and pulled out a bit of ambrosia for her fingers "Well, I fixed one problem..." she looked at Peter "If only I could fix the other."

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos shook his head. "I'm going down the wall before Peter does somethin'"

message 318: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments "so fix anemosthe third wheel. Yeah a bad first date."

message 319: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela rolled her eyes "Did I tell you guys I was thinking of becoming a hunter of Artemis?"

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) "Nope." Anemos said, looking for a foothold.

message 321: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments "hmm that would forbid are love though."

message 322: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) "Exactly Peter... You are the reason I started thinking about it!" Xela looked at Anemos "You're seriously climbing down? You don't want to jump?"

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos sent wind to push Peter backwards. "Don't make a fool of yourself Peter." he warned.

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Caroline *The evil one who stole your pineapple* wrote: ""Exactly Peter... You are the reason I started thinking about it!" Xela looked at Anemos "You're seriously climbing down? You don't want to jump?""

"I'm climbing instead of jumping because I'll be able to hear Peter and help him out of a mess when he makes one."

message 325: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments "I never make a fool of myself others do that so well."

message 326: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela smiled "Your nice..." She then made a big soundproof box around Peter... "I think he'll be alright in their for a little..."

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos looked at Peter, "You sure?"

message 328: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela grinned "No... But I am not taking it away today, I wouldn't be able to make it back to my cabin without fainting..."

message 329: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 663 comments Peter was out of it."yes I'm sure and Xela doesn't know what she's missing."

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos grinned. "Yell if you need somethin'. The winds tells everything." he said and jumped down.

message 331: by Party Poison (last edited Jan 26, 2012 06:33PM) (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela groaned "Anemos, seriously after I do this I am going to fall..." she closed her eyes and suddenly, Peter disappeared, back to his cabin. She fell over, not having enough energy to stay standing...

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos used the wind to catch Xela and flew over to her. He got her into sitting position in the air. "You ok?" he asked, hands on her shoulders.

message 333: by Party Poison (last edited Jan 26, 2012 06:16PM) (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela managed a faint smile "Uh, I think so? Is he gone?"
(by the way... sorry, It's just what Xela would do...))

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos nodded. "Yup, at least for now. He's gonna lose it when he sees me holding you, though." Anemos smiled. "He has a thing for you. Oh, and asking, want help getting down?"

message 335: by Party Poison (last edited Jan 26, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela smiled "I'm alright as long as he is gone... I don't know how I am getting anywhere though... I think I will faint if i transport or fall asleep if I walk...Help would be nice!"

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) ((It k.))

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Caroline *The evil one who stole your pineapple* wrote: "Xela smiled "I'm alright as long as he is gone... I don't know how I am getting anywhere though... I think I will faint if i transport or fall asleep if I walk...Help would be nice!""

Anemos smiled at Xela. "Well, here we go. One question, will it make you uncomfortable if I hold you in my arms on the way down, or should I float you down?"

message 338: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) "I don't care, which ever way makes it less likely for me to die..."

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos nodded and put her in his arms. "Here we go," he whispered, because her ear was next to his mouth and if he yelled it would hurt.

((Bye! Be on tomorrow!! Let's leave it where it is until i get on again tomorrow if that's ok. Bye again!!))

message 340: by Party Poison (last edited Jan 26, 2012 06:42PM) (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) ((Sure! okay bye!))
"Just think how mad Peter would be if he saw us right now," she said softly.

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Caroline *The evil one who stole your pineapple* wrote: "((Sure! okay bye!))
"Just think how mad Peter would be if he saw us right now," she said softly."

Anemos grinned. "He would knock me dead. Well, when I get to the ground he would knock me dead."

message 342: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela frowned "I don't see why he likes me..."

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos shrugged as they made it to the ground, he stood her up. "Well, you're strong for one. you're fun, funny, active, skinny," Anemos said. "There's a lot that boys like about you."

message 344: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela smiled "Well, thanks. But see, the one thing you didn't say is pretty... I am not pretty!" She had a brad time being complemented, and had to find flaws in herself otherwise she felt stupid. Sometimes she envied medusa

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos put a hand on his neck, "Ummm, you're pretty. I just thought it might be awkward if I said it."

message 346: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) Xela frowned "You didn't have to say that! Now I have to find somethig else... Crap"

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos grinned slightly, "Crap? Wow, I'm that bad."

message 348: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) "No, it's just... Never compliment me again, or if you do make it somethig like your hair isn't a complete mess today! Other wise I feel weird." Xela said "I know, I'm stupid... Okay, I feel better now!"

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Anemos grinned. "Okay,.."

message 350: by Party Poison (new)

Party Poison (volocibum) "You know, I think that's why I hate Peter. I hate compliments... See I'm so stupid I couldn't figure that out..." Xela said and smiled

unread topics | mark unread