The Dawn Of Warriors-A New Era discussion

Roleplay > ShadowClan RP

Comments (showing 1-50 of 94) (94 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Tahtipolya, General Of The Army (new)

Tahtipolya | 228 comments Mod
((Parenthesis when out of RP))

message 2: by Misfit #1, Colonel (Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?) (last edited Oct 28, 2011 08:52AM) (new)

Misfit #1 | 172 comments Mod
Cinderpaw looked at all the herbs. Oh, Mouse Dung! We need some more Coltsfoot and Marygold!
Cinderpaw silently set off in search of the herbs.

message 3: by G®äÇε™ *Stay Beautiful* (last edited Oct 28, 2011 12:55PM) (new)

G®äÇε™ *Stay Beautiful* Blacknight was on portal. Her black fur ripped in the wind. She didn't see any cats from the other clan. Which was a great thing.

message 4: by Misfit #1, Colonel (Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?) (new)

Cinderpaw came back soon. She just so happened to bump into Blacknight. "Hello, Blacknight." she dipped her head respectfully to the warrior.

message 5: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 224 comments Mod
Blackwing pushed his way out of the warriors den and into the sun light. He opened his jaws in a yawn, and then looked up at the sky. Looks like a clear day... he thought to himself.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Deepfear woke up underneath the pine tree he tended to sleep under instead of a warriors den. he decided to go hunting and stalked off.

message 7: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Blackwing grumbled something, and then padded towards the fresh-kill pile.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Deepfear returned to camp a few minutes later with a few mice and a frog. he padded over to the fresh-kill pile, leaving a trail of bloody pawprints.

message 9: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (last edited Oct 31, 2011 11:54AM) (new)

A few paw steps from a tasty mouse, Blackwing tumbled over something. He hit the ground with a thud and quickly looked around to see the item that caused him to fall. It was Rockkit, who quickly stopped giggling when Blackwing looked at him. Blackwing stood and faced the kit teeth bared back in a snarl.

Rockkit quivered, and slowly stepped backwards, "Im s-s-so-sorr-sorry Ba-ba-Black-Blackwing" he managed to stutter. He knew how bad of a temper Blackwing had and quickly realized he had gotten himself into a mess.

"SORRY?!" Blackwing growled his claws unsheathed and his ears pinned back, "Sorry doesnt cut it!" he pulled his paw back about to swipe the kit, "If you were my kit I'd-" he was cut of mid-sentence and a gray blur bashed into his side, pushing him off his feet. He looked up to see Featherstripe, the kits mother..

"If he was your kit you'd what?!" Featherstripe growled standing infront of her precious kit.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

deepfear looked over at the spectacle going on next to him and kept walking, leaving a trail as he went to leave and go hunting again

message 11: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (last edited Nov 04, 2011 06:24AM) (new)

Blackwing stood up annoyed, "Id teach him to watch where the heck he was going!!!!" He growled lashing his tail.

"That may be so, but there is no need for you to terrify him!" she snapped back unsheathing her own claws.

Blackwing rolled his eyes and turned tail on her, "Stupid kits and their over protective mothers.." he muttered as he stalked away.

Featherstripe nudged Rockkit back into the nursery, "Its not my fault your mother didn't know how to raise a kit, nor your father."

Blackwing stopped, his ears went back and furred began to raise and he spun around his eyes blazing in furry. He lept at Featherstripe pinning her down.

"MOMMY!!!!" Rockkit wailed from the nursery.

Featherstripe stared up at him wide-eyed, and stunned.

"DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER OR MY FATHER LIKE THAT!" Blackwing growled out raged. "If it wasnt for them I wouldn't be here. And if it wasn't for all the lazy, mouse-brained warriors in this clan they my father and my sister would still be alive!" As he said this he pushed his paw on her throat, half choking her. His teeth bared and close to her face, "If I ever hear you say one thing about either of them again, I will kill you on the spot, no matter who or what is watching. You got me?" he snarled.

Featherstripe nodded still in shock and trying to breathe.

G®äÇε™ *Stay Beautiful* Krissy?... =] wrote: "Cinderpaw came back soon. She just so happened to bump into Blacknight. "Hello, Blacknight." she dipped her head respectfully to the warrior."

"Hello Cinderpaw," said Blacknight.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Streamkit sat at the edge of camp watching Rockkit and Featherstripe. With a discouraged sigh, her tiny legs carried her into the nursery where she lay down unhappily on her nest.

message 14: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Blackwing snarled, and then let her go.

Featherstripe scrambled to her paws, and picked up Rockkit by his scruff. She took her back to the nursery and plopped him down next to Streamkit.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Streamkit jumped when Rockkit was dropped down next to her. She glared at him and looked defiantly at her mother. "What are you doing here?" she asked unhappily.

message 16: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Featherstripe just walked into the back of the nursery, and lay in nest.

Rockkit looked at Streamkit, "I was put here!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Featherstripe completely ignored Streamkit, who continued to glare at Rockkit. "Well go somewhere else! I was here first!"

message 18: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Rockkit huffed. "So! What if i don't want to move?" he snapped back.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Streamkit flinched as Rockkit snapped at her. She hurriedly stood up and curled up in the very corner of the nursery, her back facing her family.

message 20: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Rockkit puffed out his chest in triumph and lay back down.

Featherstripe had buried her face in her tail, silently thinking to herself.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Streamkit felt a pang of unhappiness as she lay there. Then suddenly, she sat up and glared defiantly at Rockkit, her eyes not moving as she continued to stare angrily at him.

message 22: by Misfit #1, Colonel (Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?) (new)

Cinderpaw padded over to Rockkit. "You okay?" she asked.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Streamkit opened her mouth to snap at Cinderpaw but decided against it. Instead, she continued to glare from her brother, to the apprentice, and back again.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

stormkit and featherkit were fast asleep in the back of the den, one looking like a reflection of the other. their chests rose and fell at the same time as they slept.

deepfear returned to camp with a frog and a thrush. he paused to lick his bloody paws and put away the fresh-kill.

G®äÇε™ *Stay Beautiful* Blacknight walked around.

message 26: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Rockkit looked up at Cinderpaw. "Yea, I'm fine...", he said, then adding, "But why does Blackwing have to be so mean?"

By this time Blackwing was far out of camp, looking for something to take his anger out on.

message 27: by Misfit #1, Colonel (Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?) (new)

Ashby wrote: "Streamkit opened her mouth to snap at Cinderpaw but decided against it. Instead, she continued to glare from her brother, to the apprentice, and back again."

Cinderpaw looked at the kit curiously. "What? What'd I do?"

message 28: by Misfit #1, Colonel (Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?) (new)

Graystripe16(DontThinkJustPlay) wrote: "Rockkit looked up at Cinderpaw. "Yea, I'm fine...", he said, then adding, "But why does Blackwing have to be so mean?"

By this time Blackwing was far out of camp, looking for something to take his..."

"I..I..I guess he was never loved." she said quietly.

message 29: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

"Oh! Thats sounds bad!!" Rockkit squeaked. "If mommy didnt love me i dont know what i would do!"

Featherstripe chuckled a little but stayed curled up.

message 30: by Misfit #1, Colonel (Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?) (new)

Cinderpaw blinked. "Ooh! No! I' so sorry if I scared you! Your mommy will always love you."

message 31: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

"Oh you didn't scare me! Nothing scares me!" Rockkit said puffing out his chest.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

the twin kits woke up and stared over at cinderpaw.

♧  Aɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴏx Dᴇᴠᴏᴛɪᴏɴ Rainfall was sleeping under a tree.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

deepfear started to leave again. he was tired.

♧  Aɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴏx Dᴇᴠᴏᴛɪᴏɴ Rainfall's ears twiched she opened her eyes and shook the loose dirt off her fur and stood up strached out her back with her butt in the hair and he front to the ground her clowes stached out of her paws when she strached and when she was done she stook off the rest of the dirt from her pelt and looked up at the sun.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

deepfear walked over to his favorite pine tree and crawled into the hollow underneath. he curled up and fell asleep.

♧  Aɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴏx Dᴇᴠᴏᴛɪᴏɴ Rainfall looked at her feet as she walked away from the tree she was sleeping under and out from under the shande and into the sun her her fur was so silky that her white was shinning against the sun.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

stormkit and featherkit stretched and looked at one another "do you" he meowed "wanna go play? yeah" she finished. "i knew you" he meowed "would say yes? of course" she finished. they padded towards the front of the nursery.

♧  Aɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴏx Dᴇᴠᴏᴛɪᴏɴ Railfall looked back over at the kits she shook her head smilling and walked over to the stream and took a drink of water.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

stormkit grabbed a ball of moss and they played with it outside, batting it back and forth and talking in their strange way.

♧  Aɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴏx Dᴇᴠᴏᴛɪᴏɴ Silverpaw looked at the kits playing her looked down turnning away from them, she never ever turned away to kittens playing never in her life. she took one more looks at the playing kits and turned around and starded walking away.

message 42: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Featherstripe un-curled herself and stood up, she shook her pelt and walked slowly out of the nursery. She padded towards the fresh-kill pile.

Blackwing padded into camp with a mouse in jaws. He had found something to kill, and his anger had faded.

Featherstripe looked over at Blackwing walking towards the fresh-kill pile. Her ears went back, and she snarled, facing him and lashing her tail. She wasn't sure if he was going to attack her again.

♧  Aɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴏx Dᴇᴠᴏᴛɪᴏɴ Rainfall walked back to her den

message 44: by Dart, Brigadier General - Imma shark. :U (last edited Nov 08, 2011 02:40PM) (new)

Dart | 185 comments Mod
Ravenpaw's pads walked the muggy earth of ShadowClan territory. She looked around at the trees. The burning ball in the sky was glimmering through the scattered leaves of the trees. I never met him. He had to die because of that... apprentice. He was brave, but the apprentice should have died, She thought coldly, I want to see him, so bad... I want to curl into his black pelt and hear his voice praising me. I miss him so terribly, but I have never drank his scent or seen his pelt.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

the twins grew bored of playing with the moss and sat down in whispered conversation in their special way.

message 46: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Blackwing ignored her and dropped the mouse in the pile, then he turned tail and walked towards the med-cat den.

Featherstripe looked up, looking half stupid. She hadn't expected him not to retaliate. She sat there for a second just staring at where he had been.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

stormkit and featherkit looked up as blackwing passed, the went into a frenzy of whispering and giggling, sneaking furtuve glances at him.

message 48: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Blackwing muttered something, as he pushed his way into the med-cat den. "I have somewhat of a headache" he said.

The med-cat nodded and went to get him herbs.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

they stared at him in the medicine cat den, still whispering

message 50: by Graystripe16(Back...again), General-I Feel Like I Talk To Myself In This Group -__- (new)

Blackwing sat down in one of the nests. He remembered the first time he had ever been in here, and then first medicine cat he ever knew.

The medicine cat dropped two poppy seeds intfront of him," These will make you a but tired, but the pain will fade."

Blackwing nodded and swallowed the bitter herbs. Then he lay back down in the soft nest.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread