Special Forces: Soldiers Part I -Director's Cut Special Forces discussion

Finished it-- but now I need a support group

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emme I've finished the whole enchilada-- but Soldiers is my favorite. I'm a rather loquacious person, but something about this book just shuts off the connection between brain and mouth. I guess reading the story was just such a visceral experience that it will take a while to recoup. And yes, I need a support group to help with my recovery. If only I could encourage my hubby to read this so we can discuss it. I may have to use a Dan/Vadim-type (Dandim? Vadan?)"encouragement" to get my spousal unit on board. hehehe

message 2: by Aleksandr (new) - added it

Aleksandr Voinov There's a wholegroup here: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Do join! You'll find LOTS of people who feel just like you do and who want to talk, and talk and TALK about these guys. We're just finishing a reread of SF and threats of throwing ereaders and strangling uncommunicative so and so's are growing. ;)

Luka Yu Same here. Definitely need support group!

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones These books and those characters made me feel more, really feel, more than i've ever felt about any other book or any other characters

Missy94 Agreed! I absolutely fell in LOVE with Dan and Vadim in 'Soldiers' which is probably the only reason I was able to power through the next two parts that was so full of emotional angst that just destroyed me! and made me wish sometimes that I had jst stopped at book 1. alas I journeyed through the next decade or so of their relationship constantly dreading/knowing and jst waiting for their next fallout to come around and it was so very tiring since a lot of the time I was holding my breath and jst couldn't wait for them to get back together :(

Still Love these guys to death though esp you Vadim :) I know these guys are gonna stick with me for frikken EVER.

message 7: by OJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

OJ This is the gold standard, as far as I'm concerned. I read these and I still can't get them out of my mind. I hold all other m/m books up to these and there are some that are real close, and others are just for enjoyment, but this is so totally effin' awesome! I'm going to go join the group now....

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Special Forces: Soldiers Part I -Director's Cut (other topics)