The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion

Piper or Reyna ? Who should Jason choose?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,490) (1490 new)    post a comment »

Hannah Okay Piper or Reyna? Who should Jason choose? At the end of the Lost Hero we were left hanging.

Megan Piper all the way he has to pick her!!!!!!!!!!! They're just so cute together and they have been through alot together

message 4: by Lau (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lau Nicole I agree with u....BUT ....wont Reyna stab her or something and then we would NEVER see Piper again....[CREEPY LAUGH]WA HA HA

Stray I don't know Reyna that well so... Piper

message 6: by Lau (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lau Nicole C'mon I bet that Reyna Will do something like that because her mom is Belloni or macaroni or ....,FORGET IT,but u get my point dont u???Anyway I dont know how it ends because my mom confiscated it because im grounded....(sad face)so please dont write any spoilers if JASOn will chose Piper(happy face)

Go Places I thought Reyna and Jason was in a serious relationship but judging from SoN, it wasn't that deep. Piper definitely has a chance.

message 8: by Lau (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lau Nicole I sooooo agre with u.......

April Either one of them are awesome! I especially like Reyna!

message 10: by Jena (new) - added it

Jena Definitely Piper!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason and Reyna are just friends that can be much more IF Jason doesn't disappear and left her alone.

message 12: by Clara (last edited Oct 24, 2011 05:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clara PIPER!!!!!!!! she has been through SOOOO much with him!! if Jason chooses Reyna i will chuck the book at a wall then go pick it up and continue reading. Reyna's cool and all but Piper's WAY more awesome!!!

message 13: by Mimi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mimi Piper. Defiantly piper.

message 14: by Lau (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lau Nicole Oh my....I dont think that Reyna will like it........

BubblesTheMonkey Piper. I really don't like Reyna all that much.

Robinnbastar i really dont know and a lot of people here pick Piper.
the thing is we dont get to know Reyna enough in the Son of Neptune.
I'm not so sure.
how about.....
Can he have both?
*take of sunglasses*
oh yeahhhhhh......

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (ȘħᎯɖΘώħƲɴτεર) νετᎯιίᎯ ;) Piper duh, I love Reyna, but I would always imagine her as a huntress of Artemis.

Emily Danielle I like Reyna more than Piper BUT Piper should be the one who would end up with Jason...they were so good together...

I want Reyna to be with Leo...and besides, doesn't Leo like a girl which is very hard to get like Reyna? ;)

message 19: by Lau (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lau Nicole That...is kinda awkward because Leo is too laid back, but it is still a good idea!!!thumps up on this idea;D

Emily Danielle Lλμπλ,thΣ wrote: "That...is kinda awkward because Leo is too laid back, but it is still a good idea!!!thumps up on this idea;D"

yeah!...I never thought of this idea before but when I've noticed that there were people who have started shipping Leo/Reyna, I really approved to it! Leo and Reyna were among my favorite book characters...ever!

Lauren I think he will totally choose Reyna because most of Jason and Piper's relationship was made up by Hera(Juno)

message 22: by Arti (new) - rated it 3 stars

Arti PIPER!!!!!!!!!

Aranza Piper. She is closer to Jasons age isnt she? Reyna was inmortal on circes island so that makers her alot older doesnt it?

Clara i didn't think about that fact... thanks Aranza!

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (ȘħᎯɖΘώħƲɴτεર) νετᎯιίᎯ ;) Aranza wrote: "Piper. She is closer to Jasons age isnt she? Reyna was inmortal on circes island so that makers her alot older doesnt it?"

They are only immortal if they were daughters of Circe and another god.

Lauren BluishHuntress wrote: "Lλμπλ,thΣ wrote: "That...is kinda awkward because Leo is too laid back, but it is still a good idea!!!thumps up on this idea;D"

yeah!...I never thought of this idea before but when I've noticed th..."

Ewwwww!!!! I hope that never happens if it does I would think that someone is holding Rick Riordan hostage and making him right some kind of crap like that...

message 27: by Deena Beena (new)

Deena Beena At first I was like, 'Hm .. Maybe I shouldn't ship anyone because who knows? Maybe Jason and Reyna are in a serious relationship?'
But then I read 'The son of Neptune' and I realized their relationship wasn't that deep at all. Like when Percy asked if her and Jason were dating, and her answer was just do .. Blunt. No. I like Piper alot more, so, GO PIPER!

Shelby REYNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whispers* I'm a Peo fan me-self, *regular voice* Though Jasper's ok too.

message 29: by Deena Beena (new)

Deena Beena I like Peo, too, (:

Patricia Lλμπλ,thΣ wrote: "I agree with u....BUT ....wont Reyna stab her or something and then we would NEVER see Piper again....[CREEPY LAUGH]WA HA HA"

HAHAHA. Nice point! But I don't think so. I think Reyna will act smart and feed Jason w/ foods and drinks w/ love potions. After all she and her sister worked for Circe before. :D

Patricia uh? :{ I seriously want Reyna to be happy with Jason. But I don't think that will happen.

message 32: by Lau (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lau Nicole Maybe Frank will break up with Hazel and get with Reyna and Hazel will be with Leo or sort of.........I need to get my ideas more sorted out....because this is plain confusing!!!!:D

Kelsi Calliari Piper, no contest.

message 34: by Sabrina *The REAL Princess* (last edited Nov 21, 2011 02:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sabrina *The REAL Princess* Reyna, those 2 have an actual history and besides, if you like percabeth imagine that instead of Jason wondering who it will be, it was Percy. Then you'd all choose Annabeth, because those 2 actually developed into a relationship. Not just BAM we're dating now.

So Piper please jump off a cliff. Sigh, because I have a smidge of sympathy for her, she can just go date Leo or someone else. But don't she dare go using her charmspeak skills on Reyna (or Jason).

JAYNA ALL THE WAY

Sabrina *The REAL Princess* Lauren wrote: "I think he will totally choose Reyna because most of Jason and Piper's relationship was made up by Hera(Juno)"

YES! That's exactly what I mean! I bet they'd still be friends but imagine Reyna after 8 months of waiting just to see the guy she was pining after hands in hands with another girl.

message 36: by Arti (new) - rated it 3 stars

Arti Sabrina wrote: "Reyna, those 2 have an actual history and besides, if you like percabeth imagine that instead of Jason wondering who it will be, it was Percy. Then you'd all choose Annabeth, because those 2 actual..."

cute picture but still, PIPER!

Shelby Sabrina wrote: "Reyna, those 2 have an actual history and besides, if you like percabeth imagine that instead of Jason wondering who it will be, it was Percy. Then you'd all choose Annabeth, because those 2 actual..."

Totally with you! Jayna and Peo FTW:)

Kelsi Calliari Piper all the way. Reyna had her chance but didn't take it. So she can just date another random person.

message 39: by Arti (new) - rated it 3 stars

Arti yeah

Emily Danielle Fine! it will be up to Rick Riordan now on whether Jason/Piper or Jason/Reyna :p

message 41: by Arti (new) - rated it 3 stars

Arti yeah

April Piper

Antoinette Reyna was barely a major character, Piper all the way!

Plus I think Reyna's feelings toward Jason may have been unrequited.

April I agree

message 45: by Kimberly (last edited Nov 24, 2011 10:20AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kimberly Reyna!! She is strong and obviously loves & misses Jason very much.
Piper's just a selfish, whiny character who does nothing for anyone.
At least Reyna has some depth.

Kimberly Sabrina wrote: "Reyna, those 2 have an actual history and besides, if you like percabeth imagine that instead of Jason wondering who it will be, it was Percy. Then you'd all choose Annabeth, because those 2 actual..."

LOL I totally agree all the way;)! Although let's face it - Leo deserves someone decent (he was the best, most helpful, funniest, deepest character out Leo/Jason/Piper) to date, come on, let's be fair to poor Leo. What about...hmm...I'll let you know later...;). I was gonna say 'Hazel' then I remembered Frank and was like, 'WHAT am i saying!?!??!' Though Hazel's cute with anyone - I love her!

April Oh my gosh!! Did you even read the lost hero?? Piper saved Leo and Jason from killing each other at Medea's place, she killed an earthborn for Leo and said "Nobody messes with my friends" obviously if she was selfish she wouldn't of done all that!

Kimberly It made her look good - THAT'S why she did it, because afterwards, Jason & poor Leo would not stop worshipping her. She just wanted Jason to fall in love with her again.

April Jason thinks she is cute anyway. He thinks EVERYTHING she does is cute even the way she was breathing when she was asleep

Kimberly Piper disgusts & annoys me

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Son of Neptune (other topics)
The House of Hades (other topics)