Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Once Upon A Time

Comments (showing 201-250 of 715) (715 new)    post a comment »

Melody | 2109 comments Yeah he is not the guy I would want to owe a favor to!

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments OMG!!! I watched it today. I kept yelling at Emma to stop messing with Rump!

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Lyn wrote: "Yes, another revealing episode. I recall that at least one of the writers of this series wrote Lost. I enjoyed that series for one season then I stopped watching. Why?

Because I'm a story-teller a..."

lol! Yeah, but it was kind cool to see how it was all put together and they explained all the literary elements and characters they used in LOST! I still enjoyed the show.

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments I think Mr. Gold will be one that might use Evil for good if that makes sense? Kinda like what Melody said earlier about him really wanting to help the town but can't because he may have to be manipulative in a way since his natural tendency is to be pure evil. On the other hand, I still think there is some heart to the Evil Queen. She did have tear in her eye when she was squeezing the heart of the Sheriff. Just saying, that she isn't completely immune to what she is doing. It's affecting her in some way.

Melissa (welachild) | 66 comments Jennifer wrote: "I still think there is some heart to the Evil Queen. She did have tear in her eye when she was squeezing the heart of the Sheriff. Just saying, that she isn't completely immune to what she is doing. It's affecting her in some way."

Good point. Just like this episode opened up our understanding of Gold, I'm sure there will be an episode that does the same for the Evil Queen. But it doesn't change the fact that she is SO EVIL right now. I'm absolutely floored how the actress who plays her can exude evil with just a turn of her mouth. She's amazing.

Renee (steelergirl83) | 211 comments I like this show even though it's not quite what I expected. I'm still mad that they killed off Graham but maybe we'll be introduced to some new eye candy in the future LOL!

message 207: by Melody (last edited Jan 10, 2012 09:37AM) (new)

Melody | 2109 comments I'm with you Renee! Definitely need some eye candy! :)

Cheryl (CherylStJohn) | 181 comments I watch the show half-heartedly because my daughter likes it, but I much prefer Grimm.

message 209: by Carla (last edited Jan 12, 2012 12:47PM) (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 988 comments Mod
Cheryl St.John wrote: "I watch the show half-heartedly because my daughter likes it, but I much prefer Grimm."

***I like Grimm, too, but OUAT does it for me since there is so much intrigue. lol It's fun to see what they're going to do next. :-)

Renee (steelergirl83) | 211 comments Grimm is a great show! Are there new episodes coming up anytime soon?

Renee wrote: "Grimm is a great show! Are there new episodes coming up anytime soon?"

***I think they said last week that next Fri. is a new one.

Renee (steelergirl83) | 211 comments Grrr i hate these midseason breaks, they-re always so looooong!

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments I haven't gotten into Grimm...I don't know why. It just doesn't appeal to me that much for some reason? Maybe I will have to give it another try! lol

message 214: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (LynCote) | 1200 comments I tried Grimm for about 1 minute. Just turned me off. I'll give it another try!

Margaret Daley (MargaretDaley) | 202 comments What are we going to do when the season finale is shown and we have to wait months to find out what happens?

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Lyn wrote: "I tried Grimm for about 1 minute. Just turned me off. I'll give it another try!"

lol you and me both!

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Margaret wrote: "What are we going to do when the season finale is shown and we have to wait months to find out what happens?"

Probably think of how they scenarios will play out and what we think should happen only to find out that when it comes back on that we are completely wrong and it goes off into this other direction we didn't see coming! lol

Margaret Daley (MargaretDaley) | 202 comments So true, Jennifer. I will sorely miss this show during the summer.

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Totally just made the longest run-on sentence ever!

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Margaret wrote: "So true, Jennifer. I will sorely miss this show during the summer."

me too

Margaret wrote: "What are we going to do when the season finale is shown and we have to wait months to find out what happens?"

***Oh the agony!!

message 222: by Melody (last edited Jan 12, 2012 10:33PM) (new)

Melody | 2109 comments I don't even want to think about a season finale! Those are the worst! Always leave you crying Noooo!

Love the run on sentence Jennifer! ;)

message 223: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (LynCote) | 1200 comments You are all too funny!

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Lol! Thank you Melody! I hit the post button and went back to read it...YIKES! I guess I can blame it on stream of consciousness! lol

Renee (steelergirl83) | 211 comments Ugh I know! I can hardly stand to wait a month during these midseason finales let alone the 3 or four months after the season finale! My brother just reminded me today that there are at least THREE MORE MONTHS until the new Doctor Who season.

Melody | 2109 comments It's okay. I am pretty much queen on run on sentences! ;)

Debbie (DebbieKaufman) | 66 comments Love the backstory on Rumplestiltskin! How inventive. I started watching and now my husband is hooked too. I do think Red is the Little Red Riding Hood, but, who knows for sure. She isn't getting too much play yet.

Renee (steelergirl83) | 211 comments I think I saw a pic of Red as RRH but I can't remember where so hopefully that means we get to see her story soon.

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Debbie wrote: "Love the backstory on Rumplestiltskin! How inventive. I started watching and now my husband is hooked too. I do think Red is the Little Red Riding Hood, but, who knows for sure. She isn't getti..."

she is...they just haven't told her back story yet

Melody | 2109 comments Yeah I looked her up, that's who it is. :)

Winnie Griggs (WinnieGriggs) | 153 comments Great episode tonight. Any guesses on who that 'handsome stranger' will turn out to be??

Melody | 2109 comments Just finished watching. I haven't a clue who he is, but I really am dying for next week already!!

Not a clue on the handsome stranger. Can't wait to find out!

Lynsay | 54 comments No idea about the handsome stranger. I bet he's the first of many outsiders coming to Storybrook. At first I thought he could have been Henry's father. Since, we know nothing about him.

I wonder if next week we'll find out what Snow White did to the Queen.

message 235: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (LynCote) | 1200 comments Winnie wrote: "Great episode tonight. Any guesses on who that 'handsome stranger' will turn out to be??"

Well, we know he must be part of the original world BECAUSE no strangers allowed in Storybrooke!

BTW, who IS Henry's father????

message 236: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (LynCote) | 1200 comments Lynsey, I don't think we'll find out what Snow White SUPPOSEDLY did to the Evil Queen until tHE VERY END!!
I predict that will be the FINAL secret revealed!

Regina Scott (reginascott) | 174 comments Renee wrote: "Ugh I know! I can hardly stand to wait a month during these midseason finales let alone the 3 or four months after the season finale! My brother just reminded me today that there are at least THREE..."

Renee, I'm a big Dr. Who fan too, so I'm very sad to report that BBC says Season 7 won't start until fall 2012. Fall! Need to get my hands on the Christmas special to tide me over!

And yes, the handsome stranger last night had me going, "hmmm." Also noticed the shiver Snow White got when she picked up Emma's blanket. Maybe a few more of the inhabitants of Storybrooke need to kiss Emma and remember. :-)

Lyn wrote: "BTW, who IS Henry's father????..."

***I don't know, but from things Emma has said, I think he was a married man who told her otherwise.

I'm guessing from how this show works that the lie she told Henry last night will come back to bite her in the behind at some point.

message 239: by Camy (new)

Camy (camytang) | 59 comments I totally agree with Carla.

That handsome stranger is such a cutie! It's the same actor who was on a few episodes of Covert Affairs as the heroine's ex-boyfriend.

Renee (steelergirl83) | 211 comments Regina--ugh I totally didn't know the new season wasn't going to start until fall...now I'm really sad. :-(

Lynsay--I was thinking that he could have been Henry's father too.

Regina Scott (reginascott) | 174 comments Renee, sorry to bum you out! But better to be prepared, eh?

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Carla wrote: "Lyn wrote: "BTW, who IS Henry's father????..."

***I don't know, but from things Emma has said, I think he was a married man who told her otherwise.

I'm guessing from how this show works that the..."

That's what I guessed from what she has said. I agree about the lie....It will come back to bite her for sure. As to the new handsome stranger...I have yet to figure that out! He is good eye candy since they killed off Graham. :(

message 243: by Carla (last edited Jan 17, 2012 01:35PM) (new)

Jennifer wrote: "I have yet to figure that out! He is good eye candy since they killed off Graham. :(
..."

***I agree. And after the outcry they faced over killing off handsome Graham they knew they better get another cutie in there ASAP. lol

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Bahahaha! I love you Carla!

Jennifer wrote: "Bahahaha! I love you Carla!"

***Right back at you, honey pie. :-)

About the stranger, I think he might be Rumple's son or that Rumple has called him to (or back to) Storybrooke, at least.

Winnie Griggs (WinnieGriggs) | 153 comments Hmmm, I'm thinking he may not be a Storybr
ook character at all since none of them seem to be able to leave town. Maybe someone from Emma's past? But then again she didn't seem to recognize him. Maybe an outsider recruited by Rumple or the Queen...

Lynsay | 54 comments Carla, I almost want to say that Rumple's son died. With the way he talked in the episode where we learned about him, it seemed like his son was no longer around.

I think he's just the first outsider to come to storybrook. The curse is breaking down and this is the first outsider, other than Emma, to come.

message 249: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (LynCote) | 1200 comments I think that Henry's father must be someone connected with Storybrook. And this stranger must also be connected to the main story. Unless the writers are just having fun with us. :-( Don't like that. Stories must stick to their own logic.

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 75 comments Okay... I'm finally in to comment. I've been holding off since I had to catch up on the show.

I'm really intrigued as to Gold's character. Because as evil as he is, he really is playing into defeating the EQ as well. He was the one who told Emma who the kids' father was. Which broke the original EQ curse on them... now they are united with their father. I really want to see how EQ and Gold's past work out.

I also think the EQ's reason for keeping Hansel and Gretel from their father is interesting... she wanted children. They didn't want her, so she made their lives miserable. Snow was her stepdaughter and that clearly wasn't a relationship that worked (maybe even the thing Snow did to her?). And now, she's adopted Snow's grandson...

I also am thinking that Henry's father has to do something with Storybrook. There are no coincidences, and I do think that he will be revealed as a key player. At first, I was thinking the mysterious stranger was, but Emma clearly didn't recognize him, and from the previews, he's still a stranger to her.

He is really cute, though. :) I hope he's a good guy!

Dream

unread topics | mark unread