Clean Romances discussion

Recommendations > Clever Fiction ~ Short stories for readers and writers

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (last edited Oct 22, 2011 08:14AM) (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 408 comments Mod
There's a new short story site called Clever Fiction. Each week, three writing prompts are posted. Writers are encouraged to come up with a story 250-1000 words long, using those three prompts.

Each author is given their own "blog" to which their stories are posted every week that they choose to submit one. The "blog" also includes optional links to the writer's personal blog, website, and a facebook page/profile, as well as a photo. All of this is done for free.

For example, you can find my CF "blog" HERE and Linda Boulanger's HERE . (We both lean towards romance, clean, of course, but we each have a few stories up that aren't romance.)

This is not a contest, just a writing exercise and opportunity for some feedback and encouragement. All genres are welcome and everyone's been keeping the stories pretty clean (I haven't read every story yet). However, there are definitely some stories that will appeal more than others. You don't have to be an author to participate, everyone's welcome to give the writing exercise a try.

Please stop by and check it out. If you have any questions, please ask, and I'll do my best to answer them.

Happy reading and writing!

unread topics | mark unread