Young-Adult Book Disscussions discussion

Percy Jackson pbk 5-book boxed set
Book Discussion > Percy Jackson Series

Comments (showing 1-32 of 32) (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I personally loved this series and what an easy read it was my little sister could evan read it. My favorite part is in the sea of monsters when they are going past the Sirens. I did't like that Luke was bad he was a good charicter I'm glad he wasn't tottally Evil.

What did you think about it? Did you like the series? Why or why not? What was your favorite part? What was your least favorite Part?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 88 comments I though it was SUPER FUNNY!! My fav. part was...when they were in Medusa's place in THT...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yea that was a good part. I am currently rereading the series. I have forgotten allot.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 88 comments me too! I reread it a little while after I read it...Did you read the lost hero?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes It was so good! Have you read it?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 88 comments yep..It wasn't as good..I did like Leo though..Perhaps I just missed Percy and I thought it wasn't as funny

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Leo was my favorite character. I like more of the clowns.
Yea I missed some of the other characters to. Its funny because last time I read the books i really liked Anabeth but I don't like her as much this time.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE PERCY JACKSON!!!! I'm totoally obsessed. I'm beyond obsessed actually. I loved the first series and the second series is turning out to be just as good (in my opinion). The Son of Neptune is way better than the Lost Hero. Because Percy is in it. I loved it!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) wrote: "why??"

Shes kind of full of herself.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sidnee wrote: "I LOVE PERCY JACKSON!!!! I'm totoally obsessed. I'm beyond obsessed actually. I loved the first series and the second series is turning out to be just as good (in my opinion). The Son of Neptune is..."

Is the son of neptune after the lost hero?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

oh I want to read it :'( My library dosn't have it yet.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 88 comments I'm gonna wait till it's all of the way out

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Why?

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 88 comments I don't feel like buying it..like right away

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

oh.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 88 comments I bought the Lost Hero though! I can read it again anytime..although my school's having a read-a-thon, so now I can't..I've read 4 books this month!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. Whats a read athon?
I am going to ask for it for christmas.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 88 comments it's where you try to read as many books as you can for a month..I'm trying to win! Although I only have 3 more books left to read!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

You can only read them once?

Elizabeth (ElizabethNovak) I loved Percy Jackson, the humor was great. Have any of read the Kane Chronicles too?

Can't wait to read the Lost Hero, but I'm like 6th on the hold list for the library. *Sigh*

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 88 comments I read Kane and I didn't like it..It was 2 confusing and just ergg..

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 88 comments Bridget wrote: "You can only read them once?"

Nope..I read PJO series twice or maybe 3 times? I just didn't feel like it..

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "I loved Percy Jackson, the humor was great. Have any of read the Kane Chronicles too?

Can't wait to read the Lost Hero, but I'm like 6th on the hold list for the library. *Sigh*"

I started it but then I read the lost hero and never finished is it really good?

My mom took me to Barnes and Noble with her wile she and another mom wrapped gifts for a gymnastic thing and I read the whole Lost Hero book.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) wrote: "Bridget wrote: "You can only read them once?"

Nope..I read PJO series twice or maybe 3 times? I just didn't feel like it.."

Oh

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 88 comments what! How long where they there for?? I can read long books in 7 hours..tops

Elizabeth (ElizabethNovak) Yeah, I enjoyed it. It had even more fun dry humor then Percy Jackson. So I really liked.

Lol, I'd do that. But we hardly go to Barnes and Noble or other book stores. And if we do we don't stay long enough for me to read books.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 19, 2011 05:57PM) (new)

Oh I had already read some before sorry I forgot to mention that.

Aww I would die without a bookstore near by. :(

Elizabeth (ElizabethNovak) Oh, ha ha. That makes a difference. :P
Well, I don't really buy that many books if I haven't already read them. And then I usually buy them online.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh that's cool. Internet is really convenient.

Elizabeth (ElizabethNovak) Yeah, it is.

unread topics | mark unread