The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) The Power of Six discussion

The Rise of Nine

Comments (showing 83-132)    post a comment »

message 132: by Adam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Adam Hollett I wonder if 'Rise' of Nine means that somehow 1-3 will be raised again since in a sense 1 is not 'entirely' dead through Adamus. Maybe Pittacus has that ability or the remaining garde together with Pittacus can do it. Because it will be hard to repopulate Lorien once the Mogs are defeated with just the few remaining.

message 131: by zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

zoe Andrew wrote: "Ross wrote: "SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. this is with me ignoring the possibility of i..."

it probably also has to do with the characters they introduce in the new book

message 130: by zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

zoe Ross wrote: "SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. this is with me ignoring the possibility of it meening the..."

Its the power of six herself

themikko Yup. But then again, i pity all of them.

message 128: by [deleted user] (new)

has anyone read nine's legacy? I feel so bad for nine...

message 127: by Kate (new)

Kate Andrew wrote: "Asmaa wrote: ":/"

Lol... don't worry, Nine is with John now so I'm pretty sure we'll get a good dose of Nine's character in the next book. At least I would hope so.

As soon as Nine jumped on the ..."

Everyone says he's all arrogant and they don't like him, but I LOVE him. We can't always have self-deprecating, humble characters, right?

message 126: by Kate (new)

Kate Aurora wrote: "I like Nine. I like Four. I DON'T like Six. I like Seven. I like Sam."

Ur the first person who has ever not liked Six. She's, like, the most kickass character in the book!

Blujeanbooks96 themikko wrote: "Yes. But i'm thinking about the rise of the nine garde in total. Last book, The Power of Six, I really thought it was something about Six, but as I for me, it was the power of the six characters. F..."

yeah, I though maybe The Power od Six meant something about Six too - and I still sort of do, given that she has a lot of power and she has somehow made both Sam and Four fall in love with her - but I do agree that it was referring to the six garde and crayton as a whole.

themikko Yes. But i'm thinking about the rise of the nine garde in total. Last book, The Power of Six, I really thought it was something about Six, but as I for me, it was the power of the six characters. Four, nine, six, seven, ten and crayton.

themikko Yes. But i'm thinking about the rise of the nine garde in total. Last book, The Power of Six, I really thought it was something about Six, but as I for me, it was the power of the six characters. Four, nine, six, seven, ten and crayton.

Blujeanbooks96 Do you reckon that maybe the name 'Rise of Nine' could work 2 ways? like for example, it could mean the rise of the nine garde/cepian (which is the literal sense) but I mean could it mean the rise of the Garde Nine? I dunno.. I think maybe he would be imporant in the next book.

Nberger27 Angela wrote: "Dying. To. Read. Rise of Nine. <3333333 Eeep!"

Ik! Wanna be friends? I need some. Lol

Eva ღ yaaaaaaaaaah!!!

message 119: by Tane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tane "/ dont like 9 already, seems like he has a huge ego. Dont like sarah the whininh bitch, what happen to our original sarah? i think pittacus just ruined that.

Marinas my fave.

message 118: by Brenna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brenna the rise of nine is the new tittle for sure sweet from the little they wrote about nine he seems hot

message 117: by VG/Allie (new) - added it

VG/Allie Andrew wrote: "YES! The UK release is August 30th. Too far away for me. I think the US release will be the same.

In any case, I'm just glad to get information on this book series."

US gets rise of nine Aguest 21th (super excited)

Betina Patricia Every year a book from the lorien legacy!? I'll be like 18 years old when they finish the whole series. I CAN'T WAIT TILL AUGUST!!! Every book is a cliffhanger. asdfghjkl; RISE OF NINE PLEASE UGHHHHHHH EXCITED! XD

message 115: by Jimmy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jimmy Ross wrote: "SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. this is with me ignoring the possibility of it meening th..."

Sorry I can't help you because you do not know how write like a normal human being. I didn't understand a single thing you wrote.

message 114: by Aurora (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aurora Taylor August or September, I'm not sure. Has anyone else seen the cover for it yet?

hunger games and K POP LAVA!!!! when is the next book coming out??

message 112: by Nessie (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nessie Q. I can't wait to read this book too! I mean based on the previous books, nine "seems" (I'm just assuming, of course) to be the only one who mastered using his inheritance. I'm so curious about how he trained and how he was captured.

message 111: by Andrew (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andrew Hildreth Lea wrote: "Im so excited to read this book :) at the end of the power of six, i wanted it to keep going :)"

I hate having to wait a whole year before being able to read the next book!

message 110: by Lea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lea Im so excited to read this book :) at the end of the power of six, i wanted it to keep going :)

message 109: by John (new) - added it

John If you havent read Power of Six yet, you can read first seven chapters at http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/6168...

Warning spoiler

message 108: by Kianza (new)

Kianza Amira When The Rise Of Nine will release in INDONESIA???does it'll be the same on August 30th 2012??Maybe the story wasn't story about nine probably how to finds 5 or 8 and all Garde find their Chimaera. And Mogs and Setrakus Ra training like military??? LOL XD :D
The Lost Files : Nine's Legacy???Probably Yes!!!:D

message 107: by Kianza (new)

Kianza Amira When The Rise Of Nine will release in INDONESIA???does it'll be the same on August 30th 2012??Maybe the story wasn't story about nine probably how to finds 5 or 8 and all Garde find their Chimaera. And Mogs and Setrakus Ra training like military??? LOL XD :D
The Lost Files : Nine's Legacy???Probably Yes!!!:D

message 106: by Jimmy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jimmy I hate Sarah, she has got no inner strength what so ever. She complained that shes been going through so much but she didnt even think about what four,six and Sam were going through.

message 105: by Jimmy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jimmy Can't wait for the Rise of Nine! by the way can anyone amswer me something? Why does the author call him self Pittacus Lore and is never in any interviews or anthing? Im guessing its because he wants to play the character (Pittacus Lore) that they mention in the books but there has got to be more to it than that.

message 104: by VG/Allie (new) - added it

VG/Allie Charlene wrote: "Okay I am excited and cant wait to read the Rise of Nine but is their going to be a movie on the Power Of Six. I am hearing not but I mean how can there not be another movie right."

I hope they still have Alex P. God is he hot

message 103: by Charlene (last edited Jan 25, 2012 01:53PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Charlene Okay I am excited and cant wait to read the Rise of Nine but is their going to be a movie on the Power Of Six. I am hearing not but I mean how can there not be another movie right.

message 102: by Erwin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erwin Alvaro too many speculations...can't wait to flip my fingers over the pages of this book. (^_*)

message 101: by [deleted user] (new)

Asmaa wrote: "Or it could be about number nine. You guys know there is a book coming out called The lost Files 2: Nine's Legacy? Only In e-book version."

I can't wait to read it!!

αℓρнα вєт ♠ Or it could be about number nine. You guys know there is a book coming out called The lost Files 2: Nine's Legacy? Only In e-book version.

message 99: by Xyrizzle14 (new)

Xyrizzle14 Emily wrote: "Ross wrote: "SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. this is with me ignoring the possibility of i..."

Thats what i said, 7 garde plus sam abd crayton also the power of six because we thought there were six garde left until number ten was revealed at the end

message 98: by Xyrizzle14 (new)

Xyrizzle14 Rachel wrote: "Dania wrote: "Asmaa wrote: "Lilli wrote: "Ross wrote: "SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
I Dnt no if I'm being stupid or what... But can sum1 tell me why the power of six is called the power of six.. thi..."

Im pretty sure its the power of six because at the beginning of the book we thought there were only six of the garde left: numbers 4,5,6,7,8, and 9 however it was revealed that there was a number ten which contributes to the next title the rise of nine: the seven garde plus sam and crayton makes 9 left fighting the mogadorians

message 97: by Xyrizzle14 (new)

Xyrizzle14 Rachel wrote: "Lilli wrote: "Aurora wrote: "I like Nine. I like Four. I DON'T like Six. I like Seven. I like Sam."
You don't like Six? I love her!!
But i HATE Sarah, the little poo!!!"

I HATE SARAH. SO MUCH. SIX..."

Rachel wrote: "Lilli wrote: "Aurora wrote: "I like Nine. I like Four. I DON'T like Six. I like Seven. I like Sam."
You don't like Six? I love her!!
But i HATE Sarah, the little poo!!!"

I HATE SARAH. SO MUCH. SIX..."

Read i sm number four the lost files: sixs legacy, you learn all about her and how katarina died

message 96: by Xyrizzle14 (new)

Xyrizzle14 Asmaa wrote: "Andrew wrote: "Asmaa wrote: ":/"

Lol... don't worry, Nine is with John now so I'm pretty sure we'll get a good dose of Nine's character in the next book. At least I would hope so.

As soon as Nine..."

Read i am number four the lost files: nines legacy when it comes out nect month, youll learn sbout nine

Chris August??? Too far away, anyone know when it comes out in UK?!

message 94: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Alisa wrote: "Bailey wrote: "I'd just like to put this thought out there...what if Sarah didn't turn John in? When you think about it, it could make perfect sense if she didn't. I'm sure the police or FBI were m..."

Thanks :) I think that we'll find out the truth in The Rise of Nine. And hopefully the identities of 5 and 8!

message 93: by [deleted user] (new)

Bailey wrote: "I'd just like to put this thought out there...what if Sarah didn't turn John in? When you think about it, it could make perfect sense if she didn't. I'm sure the police or FBI were monitoring her p..."

good reasoning :)
I agree

message 92: by Bailey (new)

Bailey I'd just like to put this thought out there...what if Sarah didn't turn John in? When you think about it, it could make perfect sense if she didn't. I'm sure the police or FBI were monitoring her phone messages. And John sent one telling her when and where to meet him. Also, I'm sure they were surveilling her house and when they saw that she left in the middle of the night, they probably followed her to the park. I don't think it's in Sarah's personality to betray John like that. So until all the facts are laid out on the table, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. Also, from what I've learned, a lot of the time authors try to trick the readers into thinking one thing, so that the readers will be shocked and wanting more when the truth reveals itself...

αℓρнα вєт ♠ I never liked Sarah, even in the beginning.

Nicole ♥ Xyrizzle14 wrote: "Everyone it was the power of six because they didnt know there was a number ten so they all thought it was just six of them left. Also i dont know but i think its the rise of nine because in the la..."

Ohh, Now I get it :D

message 89: by Xyrizzle14 (new)

Xyrizzle14 Everyone it was the power of six because they didnt know there was a number ten so they all thought it was just six of them left. Also i dont know but i think its the rise of nine because in the last book there were nine left fighting the mogadorians- numbers 4,6,7,9,10,crayton, sam and numbers 8 and 5 who we dont know yet

Nicole ♥ 3rd book. Hmm, more of Six and Four. :FD

Andrew Hildreth Tom wrote: "August 2012 can't come soon enough.

I can't wait for the Euro Garde (Six, Seventh, Ten and Crayton) to meet up with the the US Garde (Four and Nine)!"

Haha.... Euro Garde & US Garde.... nice!

message 86: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom August 2012 can't come soon enough.

I can't wait for the Euro Garde (Six, Seventh, Ten and Crayton) to meet up with the the US Garde (Four and Nine)!

Emily Poulsen ♫Rosalinda♫ She Be ★9Crazed9★ wrote: "*Screams* I can't wait...I might just marry Number nine:)"

Number nine is mine!!!!!

« previous 1 3
all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Power of Six (other topics)