Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3)
This topic is about Unlawful Contact
Archive (Buddy Reads) > Unlawful Contact [Buddy Read]

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jojo | 905 comments Hi Katrina - ready to start reading today so hope we enjoy!

Katrina (katrinakurt) | 10 comments Okay Jojo! I can't wait!!!

D.G. | 3764 comments This is my favorite of the series...hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Jojo | 905 comments Hi Katrina - not sure how you're doing but I'm about half way through, not bad for 2 days - really enjoying it so far, I loved the first 2 books but this is even better.

message 5: by Rossy (new) - added it

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 2191 comments For those of you that may be interested, we'll be hosting Pamela in our Ask an Author, Win a book Corner:

Katrina (katrinakurt) | 10 comments Jojo, I just finished it last night. I can't put it down. And the moment I get to know Marc Hunter, I've fall for him...hard! I love him and Sophie more than the two other pairs in the first books. I can't wait for you to finish it :D

and D.G. This had become my favorite too!

Jojo | 905 comments Finished today - it was definitely better than the first 2 - makes me keen to read the rest of the series now. Marc and Sophie were much more appealing than the others and it made it more enjoyable to read.

Katrina (katrinakurt) | 10 comments Yes Jojo, i love Marc and Sophie especially after the prologue. it was super bittersweet for me. :)

unread topics | mark unread