Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3)
This topic is about Unlawful Contact
Archive (Buddy Reads) > Unlawful Contact [Buddy Read]

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jojo | 982 comments Hi Katrina - ready to start reading today so hope we enjoy!

Katrina Y (itskatrinaY) | 10 comments Okay Jojo! I can't wait!!!

D.G. | 3769 comments This is my favorite of the series...hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Jojo | 982 comments Hi Katrina - not sure how you're doing but I'm about half way through, not bad for 2 days - really enjoying it so far, I loved the first 2 books but this is even better.

message 5: by Rossy (new) - added it

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 2192 comments For those of you that may be interested, we'll be hosting Pamela in our Ask an Author, Win a book Corner: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

Katrina Y (itskatrinaY) | 10 comments Jojo, I just finished it last night. I can't put it down. And the moment I get to know Marc Hunter, I've fall for him...hard! I love him and Sophie more than the two other pairs in the first books. I can't wait for you to finish it :D

and D.G. This had become my favorite too!

Jojo | 982 comments Finished today - it was definitely better than the first 2 - makes me keen to read the rest of the series now. Marc and Sophie were much more appealing than the others and it made it more enjoyable to read.

Katrina Y (itskatrinaY) | 10 comments Yes Jojo, i love Marc and Sophie especially after the prologue. it was super bittersweet for me. :)

unread topics | mark unread