Q&A with Margaret Atwood discussion

For lovers of Atwood and her books, a good read

Comments (showing 1-15)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

Wende | 1 comments Hi Marcy,
I sort of felt the same way, in the sense that MadAddam was an ending of a story I wanted to keep going. Still, the writing was great, and like most of Atwood's work, for me, takes a while to totally sink in. I think re-reading the series is going to be on my 2014 list.

Marcy (Marshein) I thought with these Q&A groups the author would answer questions...no?

I have read the whole series. I recently finished MaddAddam, and liked it the least of the 3 books. I'm going to re-read the other two, which I loved, soon.

Letizia (cafenut) | 5 comments Hello again, fellow companion fans :) I just discovered that Atwood also writes columns or opinions for other subjects. I also follow atwood on facebook and twitter. This article is pretty interesting, hope u enjoy it!

http://www.cbc.ca/q/blog/2013/12/26/b...

message 12: by Rider (last edited Jun 07, 2013 12:27AM) (new)

Rider Light | 1 comments Love this series, Truly gripping

Sharon | 4 comments Gabriela wrote: "I cant find the books in spanish, could someone please help me? I am trying to look for the year of the flood and oryx and crake"

My best research is Amazon ....I use it to look books up. Next Google and or Wiki....see what has been translated into Spanish then go from there. If you look at MA on Goodreads you may IMO have trouble browsing through so many or specifying your search. I cannot make it work myself...but it must!?!

Letizia (cafenut) | 5 comments I cant find the books in spanish, could someone please help me? I am trying to look for the year of the flood and oryx and crake

Linda | 1 comments Many (if not all) of Atwood's books are translated into Spanish. To find them, just search 'margaret atwood in spanish'

Letizia (cafenut) | 5 comments Emily wrote: "I was lucky enough to see her give these lectures last fall. Thanks for sharing the link."

I wish I have the opportunity to listen to her in a conference! Her books need to be translated to spanish so my country can invite her to give speeches all around my country and leave her footprint in it. I love her novels! She writes amazing, super interesting and there are no words to describe her work.. she is simply amazing!

Avital | 3 comments Thanks you! Interesting-as she always is.

Emily | 3 comments I was lucky enough to see her give these lectures last fall. Thanks for sharing the link.

Selina (literatelibrarian) | 3 comments its a good article I like to learn a bit more about her upbringing. I liked Cat's Eye the best ..she's very dark though I don't know if many ppl can handle what she writes. Certainly she has a way with words.

Sharon | 4 comments Sorry badly expressed .... For those that enjoy reading her books and her interviews, articles and comments...which I do and have a good thirty years.

Selina (literatelibrarian) | 3 comments lol. love the comments.
I don"t know about being a 'lover of Atwood'...after all, I'm not a man..I don't know that much about her personal life but I am sure she is married. ;-)

unread topics | mark unread