The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

Arena Archives > Arena 31

Comments (showing 51-100 of 5,503) (5503 new)    post a comment »

Sarah | 2192 comments ((back if anyone's on!))

message 52: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (last edited Oct 14, 2011 05:51PM) (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2809 comments ((Me! Me! Pick me!!!))

Sarah | 2192 comments ((:D Timothy could visit the library? lol no have him get a map and his key say D7 so that they can meet up at the same square))

Sarah | 2192 comments Rondal had the key in his hand. He held Ivy's hand in his other. He turned to Aether. "You can come if you want." He walked out of the library and looked at street signs, following them to 31st street, which was where section D7 began on the map.

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments Twilight grabbed a map, key and wallet. She thought of Ron and Ivy but didn't dare call there names. She slowly crept to the house her key opened then she shut the door behind her. There on the bed was a book. Twilight picked up the book and on the cover it read "Penny Pinchers smart ways to save and spend money" "I must be one of the most lucky tributes here" She thought while setting off to find Ivy and Ron.

Sarah | 2192 comments Rondal stopped short as he saw the door to the first house open. He pulled Ivy into the shadows until he realized that it was Twilight. "Twilight!" he hissed, slightly stepping out of the shadows.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2809 comments Timoty walked the streets, holding his damaged arm.

Sarah | 2192 comments Rondal swore as he saw Timothy walking down the street on the opposite side. Twilight was walking down the stairs from her house. Maybe he hadn't seen her yet. "Twilight, get down here now! Timothy's here!"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2809 comments Timothy passed right by them, keeping a steady stream of swearing. He stopped, beginning to look around.

Sarah | 2192 comments Rondal held still, pressing Ivy into the shadows. He kept a steady watch on Timothy, looking to see if he had any weapons. All he noticed was that he had hurt his arms-had their been fights already?

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2809 comments Timothy saw Rondal and his eyes narrowed. He then broke into a smile. "Hey there!"

Sarah | 2192 comments Rondal winced and waved. "Hey!" he said nicely. Since when did Timothy like him? He really, really wished he had a knife or something to defend himself with. He knew Timothy was probably stronger than him.

Sarah | 2192 comments ((Ahhh please don't have my charrie die so fast!))

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments Twilight heard her name and swirled around she then saw Ivy and Ron and slowly crept toward them. "What's the plan" She said.

Sarah | 2192 comments "We don't have a plan," he said with a straight face. "But Timothy's right here! Maybe an ally!" he said with a casual, positive tone but he quickly flashed Twilight a look of caution.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2809 comments ((I wasn't planning on it.))

Timothy walked towards him, arm extended. "I'm sorry. I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'm Timothy."

Sarah | 2192 comments ((YAY!))
Rondal raised his eyebrows, not able to hide his surprise. He shook Timothy's hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Rondal. This is Twilight," he said as he motioned to Twilight.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2809 comments Timothy smiled at the two, then collapsed from shock.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2809 comments ((I'm gonna respond kinda slow, and may disappear. My grandmother just got here.))

Loudfire | 3341 comments Lana danced out. "Ooh! Cute little boy on a... on a thing!" She said pointing and smiling. He looked weird though. The arena didn't look so intimidating as the others. "Hey, Melissa!"

Nova walked out. She was scared. This didn't look right. She felt too... Exposed out here. Things didn't look normal. She didn't like that.
Somewhere in her, she noted that she was feeling too much emotion. Her brain put herself deeper inside her. So she was barely audiable to the outside.
She needed to get protection and hide. And wait.

Jeff ran out quickly. "Sword, sword... Oh weapon to stab and protect me..." He said in a light worried voice as he saw all that was there. "Well, Money was never an enemy." He said puzzled as he took the wallet. "Maybe it has something inside...?"
He grabbed a few more things and looked around before running off.

Sarah | 2192 comments ((That's fine! Go party with ur grandma!! :D))
Rondal immediately leaned down to help him. "Twilight, I think we can trust him. He's a bit unstable, but overall we can trust him." He looked at Timothy's face which was pale and felt his pulse. He was ok, but it was slowing. "Timothy, wake up," he repeated over and over.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 2809 comments Timothy's eyes jerked open. "Ow..."

Sarah | 2192 comments "Hey, are you ok?" he said with concern. He looked around for something to help him with. "I think they have a hospital a few streets over. Want me to take you to get that arm fixed and whatever's going on?"

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments "Wait don't bring him to the hospital yet." Twilight said. "I don't trust those robots" "Let's find a convenience store and see if there's anything to help him." Twilight glanced at her map and pointed at 36th Avenue. "Lets go" she said

Sarah | 2192 comments Ron nodded, putting Timothy's arm over his shoulder, taking some of his weight. He began walking, moving quicker than he thought they would. "Twilight, can we stop at these houses for a minute? Ivy got a key to one of them."

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments "Yeah maybe there's something that will help him in the house" Twilight said. She looked around making sure no tributes were there and urged Ron to the front door of the house.

Sarah | 2192 comments Ron put Timothy's arm around Twilight and tried the key on the second house ((the first was Twilight's)). It didn't work. He ran to the last one across the street and opened it up. He was immediately greeted with the sound of a television. "Oh great," he muttered. He crept into the kitchen, grabbing a few knives. He came across a family watching television. He threw the first knife, then the second, third, and finally the fourth. A mom, dad, and twin sisters. He cringed at himself and at how easy it was. He gathered up the knives and washed them in the sink. "Bring Timothy in," he called, "it's safe."

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments Twilight brought Timothy in and dragged the robot bodies in front of a house across the street. She laid Timothy on the bed and examined his wound. She scurried to the bathroom and opened the cupboard. There she found a gauze and some peroxide. She poured it on his arm and bandaged it.

Sarah | 2192 comments Ron raised his eyebrows at Ivy. "I had no idea you were such a healer," he said. He searched the rooms, gathering up about $25 and some clothes. He piled them all in front of the TV. He jumped back as the TV began to show images of people on the street. He saw tributes walking, some with weapons and most without. He pointed it out to the rest of them. "Handy."

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments "Very Helpful" Twilight said. "My mom taught me how to heal wounds in case any livestock or cattle got injured.

message 81: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) ((Is there any mod on?))

message 82: by [deleted user] (new)

Aether searched the house for somthing usefull " hey guys! " he said " there's food in the pantry "

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments Jo wrote: "((Is there any mod on?))"

((I don't know))

Sarah | 2192 comments Ron looked over at Aether. "Good, you decided to join us. Could you get some out for us to eat? I'd rather eat more that I need now that not enough later." He looked at Twilight and shrugged. "I didn't know that about you. That's great!" he said with a smile. He looked around for Ivy. "Anyone seen Ivy?" he said, worried.

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments "Okay put some in a bag or something and hide the rest" Twilight said sifting through the contents of the twin girls room. "Hey come see this" she shouted. In her hands was a bear with a camera stuffed in it's body.

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments "No maybe she's in the bedroom of the parents" Twilight said holding the bear.

Sarah | 2192 comments He looked at the bear and grabbed it. "This might be going on TV," he whispered. He shoved it under the bed quickly. "Or onto someone else's TV," he said, pointing to their own TV which was currently showing two tributes talking. It was muted. Dang it. "I'm gonna go look for something useful up here."

message 88: by [deleted user] (new)

Aether put on a pot of boiling water, and cooked what looked like some noodles. He put it in to a bowl on the living room table " DIN DIN! " he yelled

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments She continued looking through the room of the girls. She found a closet of clothes and a few toys. She closed the door and found a note taped to it. It read "Things to do" below the title there was many tasks listed.

Sarah | 2192 comments Ron smiled. "That's what my mom used to say when dinner was ready." ((that's what my mom says!!!)) He walked in, helping Timothy sit down. He looked around at all of them. "Don't mean to spoil good food, but are we sure this is safe?"

message 91: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nope! " he said

message 92: by Sarah (last edited Oct 14, 2011 07:41PM) (new)

Sarah | 2192 comments Ron stared at the noodles on his plate for a while. He sniffed them. "Eh, we're all gonna die anyway," he said half-kiddingly. "Are there any drinks so we can have a toast?" he asked as he got up, going into the pantry. He came back with two six packs of water. "Isn't the Capitol nice?" he said with enthusiasm, sincerely hoping that the gamemakers would be nice to him for that. He set them on the table and grabbed one. "Toast?"

message 93: by [deleted user] (new)

Aether went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water " Ya " he said " Shure "

message 94: by Sarah (last edited Oct 14, 2011 07:41PM) (new)

Sarah | 2192 comments "Let's just celebrate for tonight. We'll have plenty to worry about tomorrow," he said half-jokingly again. He smiled and took a sip, suddenly as carefree and outgoing as the best of 'em.

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments Twilight grabbed a bottle of water too and toasted. She ate quickly and drank her water. She then returned to the girl's room and grabbed a backpack. She filled it with money, Water, Food and the list taped to the door. " Going shopping anyone wanna come" Twilight said

message 96: by Sarah (last edited Oct 14, 2011 07:43PM) (new)

Sarah | 2192 comments Ron nodded. "Lemme just grab some weapons," he said as he grabbed four knives and stuffed them into his jacket pocket. He grabbed his bottle of water. "Watch for us on the TV," he said to Ivy.

Sarah | 2192 comments ((ah wait i edited!))

message 98: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 14, 2011 07:49PM) (new)

" I will " Aether said. He grabbed a couple knives and a bottle of water.

Sarah | 2192 comments "Me too," Ron said. "Ready to go when you are." He had the map in his hand as well as the key. "We should lock the house when we leave."

Sarah | 2192 comments ((bibi guys! ): ))

unread topics | mark unread