Clean Reads for Mormon Teenagers discussion

Venting and Advice > Technology Problems

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Jayda | 2290 comments Mod
I have these ALL the time, and I hate them!

Technology problems, anyone?

Claudia | 4 comments Hey so I recently got this app on my phone and I'm new to this but I love books and I'm a Mormon but, the awkward technology problem I have is...where on earth is the list of books that you all have said are clean? And I've heard that a bookshelf gets mentioned...where do I access the shared bookshelf? Ahh so confusing.

message 3: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Jayda | 2290 comments Mod
You should be able to view the group as a whole. Once you view the group page you can go onto our Clean Books thread, or you can scroll all the way down the view the bookshelf

Audrey (Audrey26) | 248 comments if your problem is you can't see the folder, like it's not even there, then this might help. On my kindlefire, it doesn't let me see all of the folders because, I'm assuming, there's no space. So if you go on your computer or whatever, find the group you want to see, comment on it, and it will show up. Hope I helped, & hope it works! :)

Claudia | 4 comments Thanks! As you can probably tell I'm technology deficient for a teenager haha. It's great now, thank you! x

Audrey (Audrey26) | 248 comments So...my email got blocked, because it says that there was some unusual activity on it, and now I can't unblock it!!! any advice?

unread topics | mark unread