Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) Breaking Dawn discussion

Can Renesmee have children??

Comments (showing 1-50 of 161) (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Clara (last edited Oct 14, 2011 07:05AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clara Could Renesmee have kids since she isn't totally vamp?

Axela Well, it is believed that the wolves imprint on the person best suited to carry on the 'wolf' gene. If Renesmee couldn't produce children, Jacob would not have imprinted on her. This is assuming, though, that the wolves' theory is correct, so it's not exactly enough to go on.

On to a more convincing point. Seeing as she ages and such, her body can change. Theoretically, because of this ability, it should be able to
a) produce eggs
b) concieve, and
c) accomodate the child/carry it full term.

Based on this evidence, I would say yes.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Wise I wondered this too. There are going to be some 1/3 vampire, 1/3 human, and 1/3 werewolf kids running around in the future. :P The real question is...can THEY have kids???

Carrie I would say yes because she has blood/heartbeat...half-human. Stephanie Meyer made it a big point that she way different that the vamps.

Mehnaz I have doubts. Because her aging was gradually slowing down. And at a certain age she would stop getting older, which means her body will not change anymore. So I don't think she'll be able to have babies after that happens...

message 6: by Cat (last edited Oct 15, 2011 10:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Laura wrote: "I wondered this too. There are going to be some 1/3 vampire, 1/3 human, and 1/3 werewolf kids running around in the future. :P The real question is...can THEY have kids???"

I am writing a continuation to Breaking Dawn, to find out please go to the creative writing section and look for this cover (link below) to find out if Nessie (Renesmee) can conceive, and what happens to the Cullens, the story is called, ("The Diary of Renesmee Carlie Cullen")...

http://78.img.v4.skyrock.net/782/twil...

Valerie Nice question, but hmmm... idk. I hope so..

message 8: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Valerie, Look at the post above to find out

Kirby I'd like to think that she could.

message 10: by Cat (last edited Oct 16, 2011 08:20PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Kirby wrote: "I'd like to think that she could."

Laura wrote: "I wondered this too. There are going to be some 1/3 vampire, 1/3 human, and 1/3 werewolf kids running around in the future. :P The real question is...can THEY have kids???"

I am writing a continuation to Breaking Dawn, to find out please go to the creative writing section and look for this cover (link below) to find out if Nessie (Renesmee) can conceive, and what happens to the Cullens, the story is called, ("The Diary of Renesmee Carlie Cullen")...

Laurence Mehnaz wrote: "I have doubts. Because her aging was gradually slowing down. And at a certain age she would stop getting older, which means her body will not change anymore. So I don't think she'll be able to have..."

Things in the twilight universe don't seem to even follow the laws of science; i.e. edward making children. I'm not going to get into details, but Edward doesn't have blood... I'll leave you to see why that's a problem when it comes to making kids. So I don't think Renesme having kids would be an issue.

message 12: by Cocopretty (new) - added it

Cocopretty it would be a cool book she could finally kick some but but also be human hmm oh i guess that book has been done with nighthuntress novels

Aditi if they do produce a son, hypothetically of course, would it be able to shapeshift into a wolf? its hard to imagine a child 1/4 vampire that shapeshifts into a wolf.

Mehnaz Laurence wrote: "Mehnaz wrote: "I have doubts. Because her aging was gradually slowing down. And at a certain age she would stop getting older, which means her body will not change anymore. So I don't think she'll ..."

I know, right? :D
I had Biology too, and the shit SM wrote wouldn't fit what I learned.
How silly, Edward's heart doesn't work but his balls are perfectly okay...freaks me out :D

Aditi Mehnaz wrote: "Laurence wrote: "Mehnaz wrote: "I have doubts. Because her aging was gradually slowing down. And at a certain age she would stop getting older, which means her body will not change anymore. So I do..."

LOL

Mckenna Aditi wrote " if they do produce a son, hypothetically of course, would it be able to shapeshift into a wolf? its hard to imagine a child 1/4 vampire that shapeshifts into a wolf."
woldnt it think it stunk, cuz vamps hate the werewolf smell and vice versa

message 17: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Read my book! Its in the creative writing section under young adult! It has a picture of bella holding a baby! Its called the diary of renesmee carlie cullen!! <3

Sarah Bertsch Axela wrote: "Well, it is believed that the wolves imprint on the person best suited to carry on the 'wolf' gene. If Renesmee couldn't produce children, Jacob would not have imprinted on her. This is assuming, t..."

I love your answer!

Sarah Bertsch She should write a short book about Jacob and Renesmee <3 I would love it!! It's really confusing tho.. B/c lets see Renesmee 1/2 Human 1/2 Vampire... and Jacob.. Being 1/2 Werewolf and 1/2 Human.. God only knows what the child would be.. Maybe a hybrid that would be awesome lol

message 20: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat 1/3 HUMAN, 1/3 VAMP, AND 1/3 WEREWOLF!!! I WROTE THAT BOOK, THE NEXT ONE, READ ALL MY POSTS ABOVE!

Sarah Bertsch hahahah ok I'll check it out. I didn't read any of them but the first one.. My b

Karli How could Jacob be with Renesmee? She is half vampire! I don't think that is what Bella wants! I don't think a werewolf and a 1/2 vampire should be together anyway. An Renesmee will stop aging at 7.5 so she won't be with Jacob! Too Strange!!

message 23: by Cat (last edited Oct 20, 2011 04:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat By 7 she will be a fuly grown woman, and he imprinted on her, so, duh!

Sarah Bertsch What she said!! ^^^^^ 7 Years is all it takes for the pretty princess to grow up.. Everyone "should" know this.. Well that is if you read the books.. and you can't imprint with someone and not make babies... that's the reason for the "Imprint" to keep the bloodline going.. and Bella hates the idea of Jake and Renesmee together but she learns to understand it and it doesn't bother her in the end... Edward hated it too but understands b/c he can read jacobs mind... and knows that he now has no feelings for her until she is ready and full grown.. God I love Twilight lol <3

message 25: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat <3 So True!!!

message 26: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Sarah wrote: "What she said!! ^^^^^ 7 Years is all it takes for the pretty princess to grow up.. Everyone "should" know this.. Well that is if you read the books.. and you can't imprint with someone and not make..."

For my story, go to creative writing, then go to young adult section (I think), if not just search the name,and look for a picture of Bella holding a baby, The name is The diary of Renesmee Carlie Cullen.
If you need more instructions, just post.

Sarah Bertsch We ^ could kill it all day long lol

Sarah Bertsch Ella/Emily/Cazix/Willa/Call me Ella wrote: "Sarah wrote: "What she said!! ^^^^^ 7 Years is all it takes for the pretty princess to grow up.. Everyone "should" know this.. Well that is if you read the books.. and you can't imprint with someon..."

I did try looking earlier but all I saw was the picture.. I might need to add you to see it.

Kirby Sarah wrote: "Ella/Emily/Cazix/Willa/Call me Ella wrote: "Sarah wrote: "What she said!! ^^^^^ 7 Years is all it takes for the pretty princess to grow up.. Everyone "should" know this.. Well that is if you read t..."

same here.

Sarah Bertsch Kirby wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Ella/Emily/Cazix/Willa/Call me Ella wrote: "Sarah wrote: "What she said!! ^^^^^ 7 Years is all it takes for the pretty princess to grow up.. Everyone "should" know this.. Well that is..."

I can't find it hun.. Why don't you post it for everyone??

message 31: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat How, it's 13 chapter's long, but I'll try!

Sarah Bertsch Ella/Emily/Cazix/Willa/Call me Ella wrote: "How, it's 13 chapter's long, but I'll try!"

13 Chapter? Dang lol

Sarah Bertsch s* :)

message 34: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat I posted them all on Breaking Dawn continuation disscussion thing, I don't know go find it, I'm confused.

message 35: by Katarina (new) - added it

Katarina Eriksson they can have kids as long as they got them before Nessie is fully grown. also I think that the werewolf genes would be stronger then the vampires so the babies would be able to shift... like said before otherwives Jacob wouldn't have imprinted on Nessie..

so yes

message 36: by Laura (new)

Laura Wise Apparently, Stephanie Meyer has said that Edward's, ahem, man parts and related functions are full of VENOM (not blood). So, Bella was impregnated by vampire venom...If that can happen, Renesmee can probably have kids. Though I hope to God she's better at naming them than Bella.

Jordan I honestly have no idea. maybe somehow we could ask stephanie! she should have answers!

Jordan and btw, i like the name Renesmee its very creative and unique and cute

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Andromeda-Call me Andy wrote: "Read my book! Its in the creative writing section under young adult! It has a picture of bella holding a baby! Its called the diary of renesmee carlie cullen!! <3"

Tht is a rlly good story

Julia van der Velden no i don't thing so
the book say that renesmee has a skin like the other cullens. so she can't chance her body

Jaylyne Well it sounds that even after she stops ageing her body can still change anofe to concive and carry a baby to term

Sonali Mehnaz wrote: "I have doubts. Because her aging was gradually slowing down. And at a certain age she would stop getting older, which means her body will not change anymore. So I don't think she'll be able to have..."

i kinda agree, but she's kinda like a donkey, or a cross-breed in general and they can't have children so i don't think she can!

Meeeriams Fleep Laura wrote: "I wondered this too. There are going to be some 1/3 vampire, 1/3 human, and 1/3 werewolf kids running around in the future. :P The real question is...can THEY have kids???"

Lol, 1/2 wolf, 1/4 vampire, 1/4 human? Sorry, had to say xD

Kristen Her body will age for 6 years, and afterwords she will be an immortal, never-aging, adult. Jacob would not have imprinted on her if she was not the most suitable choice for creating a strong litter. It seems that she may possibly, after the 6 years of childhood, be able to have children indefinatly, as she will forever be in her youth. I would expect those children to be a werewolf like Jacob, but be immune to vampire venom, the werewolf's only weakness. They might have more of an appetite for eating raw meat too.

Jaylyne Kristen wrote: "Her body will age for 6 years, and afterwords she will be an immortal, never-aging, adult. Jacob would not have imprinted on her if she was not the most suitable choice for creating a strong litte..."

Thats what i was thinking!

Andrea I read a theory somewhere that Renesmee would be infinitely fertile. The only way in which Renesmee is technically a vampire is that she's going to live forever, prefers blood over food, and has vampire-like skin...and she isn't venomous, so she can't poison Jacob if they have "relations". But she's half human, and once she hits her peak, she will stay at that peak for an immeasurable amount of time. She's always going to be in her prime to have children. I honestly don't know what to make of what the children are going to be like, and I suspect that Stephenie Meyer didn't know, either.

AlbertaJenn There is also something else to consider (since we are getting really technical): even though she may be able to conceive, she and Jake may not be compatable. Her vampire-blood-infused chemistry and his shifter chemistry may just not allow for them to procreate. Something that his imprinting (which is somewhat mystical) may not take into account.

message 48: by Ricco (last edited Dec 08, 2011 10:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ricco Jacob isn't a werewolf; he is a skinwalker. To be a werewolf you have to be able to make more of your kind through a BITE or a Scratch.

message 49: by Ricco (last edited Dec 08, 2011 05:22PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ricco Skinwalkers make more of their kind through procreation.

message 50: by Katarina (new) - added it

Katarina Eriksson what's a skywalker?..is it the same as a shapeshifter?

« previous 1 3 4

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Breaking Dawn (other topics)