*~Can't Stop Reading~* discussion

Personal List > Teri-Lynn's reads

Comments (showing 1-25 of 25) (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Finished!! It was so incredible.

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Currently reading Rebecca

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Finished Rebecca...It was such an incredible book!! The twist was something that I would never have expected!!!!

Martha (marthas48) Teri-lynn wrote: "Finished Rebecca...It was such an incredible book!! The twist was something that I would never have expected!!!!"

Amazing, isn't it? I'm enjoying reading it again.

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Finished Confessions of an ugly step sister...I enjoyed it, but I found it hard to forget the story of Cinderella. It's hard to read a book that is a re-telling of something and it not being the same...I don't know how to explain it.

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Started Don Quixote

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) I have decided to put Don Quixote aside for a while...I find it a little bit over the top....

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) One Day

OMG...this book is a must have for every book shelf in the world...

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) I have picked up Juliet...and I am trying to figure out where in the story I am...been able to reread some things that I must have fallen asleep through so at least I am getting a refresher course...and I am able to skip through the parts that I remember!!!!

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Juliet was fab!!! I really enjoyed it!!!

Hayley Stewart (Haybop) Teri-lynn wrote: "Reading Jane Eyre"

I like Jane Eyre, enjoy the read :)

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) I am...it is really amazing!!

Tahanya | 8 comments Teri-lynn wrote: "Currently reading Rebecca"

Yes, a good read.

Tahanya | 8 comments Teri-lynn wrote: "Reading Jane Eyre"

Jane Eyre is one of my favorites. Hope you're enjoying it.

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Reading Pillars of the earth by Ken Follett. It is such a good book. It has a little bit of everything. I can't wait to read the second book world without end

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Finally finished Pillars of the earth...a little disappointed with the ending but all in all a good book to read!!!

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Sigh...I hate starting a book and then not finishing it, but there are so many other books that I want to read, and I just don't think that I am going to finish Don Quioxte....Why does there have to be so many good books out there?????

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Ok so here I am with 4 books on the go....I am cruising through "A stolen life" by Jaycee Dugard...Its amazing. What an incredibly strong woman she is

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) UPDATE: Finished a stolen life and A connecticut Yankee

Now reading The perks of being a wallflower....it is soooo good!

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Finished the perks of being a wallflower. It was really good.

Teri-lynn (bookworm31) Started reading the Glass Castle....For those of you that have not read it.....READ IT!!!! Oh my...it is such an amazing book...not quite halfway through, and already cried a few times. I cannot even begin to understand why some people have children...especially 4 when they just don't seem to be the Parental type. I am very disturbed by the way these parents raise their children.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Book of Lost Things (other topics)
Rebecca (other topics)
Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister (other topics)
One Day (other topics)
Juliet (other topics)
More...