The Night Circus The Night Circus discussion

Which tent did you like?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 145) (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Delaney There are many tents inside the Night Circus but I really like the Ice Garden and the Pool of Tears which was so beautiful. There are many more and I wonder which one is YOUR favorite tent. The Labyrinth, the Bedtime Stories, the Wishing Tree, acrobatics, or the tarot cards?

Any comments of this book can also be expressed.

✿Sandra I liked the Ice Garden and The Wishing Tree the best but thought the whole circus was a remarkable place.

Delaney Sandra wrote: "I liked the Ice Garden and The Wishing Tree the best but thought the whole circus was a remarkable place."

one from Celia and Marco. i thought they were an adorable couple. did you like the ending?

✿Sandra I haven't quite finished yet. I am so close - on page 364, and I am finishing tonight!

Delaney oooohh!!!! tell me when you are! i thought i didn't like it but when i thought back it was very creative way of ending it!

Alena I loved The Wishing Tree, especially idea that "one wish is lit from another." Truthfully, I would visit any part of this circus, so unlike the Ringling Bros. of today, which makes me uncomfortable.

Delaney i have never been to a circus because of clowns (not that I'm scared of them they just freaky and not funny) but I would visit this circus if it's my first go.

Lauren I loved the whole circus! It was so magical and thrilling and totally leaves me speechless. My favorite tent . . . The Wishing Tree, as well as the Ice Garden.

Delaney Lauren wrote: "I loved the whole circus! It was so magical and thrilling and totally leaves me speechless. My favorite tent . . . The Wishing Tree, as well as the Ice Garden."

did you liked how it ended?

✿Sandra I liked the ending because Marco and Celia were able to be together.

Delaney yeah. and the ending was in 2nd person so it was like you were living the circus and i felt like i didn't wanna.

Missy I could never pick one. It's the combination of tents that lends to the magic. I absolutely love it. Widgets tent is neat though, and often looked over

message 13: by Katy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katy Not a tent but the contortionist's act especially the end when she disappears in the smoke.

Linda I liked the white flame, and of course, the ice garden.
The wishing tree was a pretty neat idea too!

Robin The Ice Garden sounded so incredible, and the wishing tree. They all sounded so incredible.

Lauren Estes The cloud room was amazing. Imagine being able to fly like that! And I really loved the star room too. Living in the suburbs its hard to see the stars.

Veronica I loved the ice garden

Delaney yes ice garden was so beautiful, i can just imagine it.

Rose Ann It's hard to choose....I liked the Ice Garden.
I also would love to see that clock!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

for me it would have to be the cloud room, you could just feel so free and weightless

Alpha I like Widget's tent the most. The one with all the bottles.

Michelle Dahlke Widget's tent for sure!

message 23: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Minner The pool of tears has to be my favorite...what a beautiful concept! But the wishing tree was amazing as well. I could spend entire nights there!

Robin They all were well worth looking into. I wish they would make a movie about this, but it would be pretty hard to get all the tents, and capture what the author so eloquently captured into words. She is one gifted author. Will have to find more of her books in the years to come.

message 25: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat I liked the ice garden, being able to enter winter no matter what the ouside weather was really like.

Saskia I thought the Pool of Tears was so beautiful, if sad. The magical carousel was enchanting, too, even if it doesn't count as a tent.

message 27: by Isca (new) - rated it 5 stars

Isca Sulit The pool of tears and the cloud maze turned me into a Reveur...

Saskia Yes! I forgot about the cloud maze!

Delaney oh how i wish to play in that!

Christina Mitchell I want the cinnamon twists. :o)

message 31: by Sara (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sara The labyrinth, of course. Everything.

message 32: by Jade (new) - added it

Jade Cloud Maze or the Ice Garden. I'd totally play around in the cloud maze.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked the Ice Garden. It sounded amazing but of course everything sounded good, but it sounded amazing, beautiful, and happy. Plus I love snow and Ice. I would also love to go and be there to have some of the food, play around, see the awesomness, and have fun. I wish the Night Circus was real.

message 34: by Anj (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anj Robin wrote: "They all were well worth looking into. I wish they would make a movie about this, but it would be pretty hard to get all the tents, and capture what the author so eloquently captured into words. ..."

Yeah, I hope so. A movie would be great!

Delaney Annabelle wrote: "I liked the Ice Garden. It sounded amazing but of course everything sounded good, but it sounded amazing, beautiful, and happy. Plus I love snow and Ice. I would also love to go and be there to hav..."

Why can't it?! *CRY* TT_TT

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! Only if there was magic and we were smart enought to make magic or be that handy. But your right!

Delaney If only it was real! I mean the world would be a whole 'nother place!

Ailyn Shi The Ice Garden is tops. I adore the Pool of Tears and the Labyrinth, too.

yueting The wishing tree tent and the ice garden tent was my two favorite tents. I wish magic was real.

Janae I loved the wishing tree and the tent with all of the smells by widget! I have a keen sense of smell and i think that i would love that tent alot. I absolutely loved this book and wished that we had a Circus of Dreams.

Elena Love i think the ice garden and the wishing tree were the best...!!!

message 42: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam I positively loved this book. Couldn't put it down. I think the ice garden tent was my favorite.

message 43: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn The Ice garden and the bottles that smell ofexotic places!

Becca I loved the Cloud Maze. I could run around in there forever...

Isidro Rivera I like the Ice Tent. The author has an amazing way with descrption.

Jaime Brighton I loved Widget's tent; the one with the bottles that capture little worlds so you can take them with you wherever you go. I thought that was a wonderful gift.

Ellie I loved the Cloud Maze best-my fantasy as a child. Actually my 2 favorite interest: clouds & mazes. What heaven. I just need to add chocolate there somewhere & I'd never leave.

Renee The wishing tree was definitely my favourite tent. That one and the one with the bottles :-) I would love to be able to choose a bottle and be taken some where else hehe :)

Diane I liked the whole idea of the Ice Garden. I've seen some beautiful ice sculptures, enough to imagine a beautiful Ice Garden. Being from the south, ice is rarely part of our every-day celebrations - too hot you know. And then when it comes in the winter it's too scary to appreciate. Yes, an Ice Garden, a thing of beauty, would be really nice.

Anita Wu I adored the cloud maze and the wishing tree, the idea of other peoples' wishes giving life to your own? remarkable! And the cloud maze just seemed like such fun. What a wonderful imagination Erin Morgenstern must have!

« previous 1 3

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Night Circus (other topics)