The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

The Books > Simon

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 98 comments All right peeps... I know this seems like a really basic topic, but here's the thing: I am just really curious about his character. I mean, yes I have read all of the books and yes, I realize that he's a main character and so he gets a lot of publicity and background blah blah blah but I feel like he's about to do something really big in these final two books and I've been wondering if anybody else is feeling the same way. So, if you'll leave your thoughts in the comments below, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, thank you very much.

All right Mortal Instruments fans... post away.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think he is too. But ive thought that throughout the series.

message 3: by Auroralumi (new)

Auroralumi | 5 comments The moment that he stayed in Clary's life when she was introduced into the shadow hunter world and than after he was bitten I totally thought he was going to be a major character. I think in the future books Simon will be apart of saving Jace. I dont know if it will have to do with the fact that Simon has Jace's blood in him but I have a feeling that Simon will play a huge part in that.

Kaitlyn *I Will Never Let Go* | 8 comments I have always really liked Simon as a character. In the first book I thought Jace was majorly shallow and that Simon was always so sweet to Clary. I liked Simon so much better than Jace. Who doesn't love a little dedicated nerd-boy? Haha:) but Simon is so much more than that. It's so obvious he loves Clary. I really hope he doesn't die. Hey, who do we want as Simon in the movie? I'm for Logan Lerman!

message 5: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 98 comments I agree with you! Simon's über cool! And sooooo dedicated! :P And I don't know who I want... I want the Simon I imagine just to walk out of my mind and be him in the movie, but that's just me. :P Hahaha...

message 6: by Aimee (new)

Aimee (aimeereads) | 17 comments Kaitlyn wrote: "I have always really liked Simon as a character. In the first book I thought Jace was majorly shallow and that Simon was always so sweet to Clary. I liked Simon so much better than Jace. Who doesn'..."

Agreed! Logan Lerman all the way!

message 7: by Issaaabella (new)

Issaaabella savill | 15 comments i dont know jace is just so shallow compared to simon maybe i should start the i luv simon club LOL

ilyz forever simon

message 8: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 98 comments lol saaaame! heeheehee i would join, i love simon and I ALWAYS WILL! <3 <3 <3

The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P

unread topics | mark unread