Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) Paranormalcy discussion

Reth or Lend ?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 328) (328 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Natasha (last edited Dec 15, 2011 03:03AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Natasha ? So guys If you have read Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.
Who do YOU think ? ? ?
I personally love them both :D

Stephanie (Reading is Better With Cupcakes) After reading both...I think Im more Rend. Though I dont really like either of them all that much.

Sabrina Lend....he doesn't seem to have an alternative motive for liking Evie.

Maria LEND!!! no doubt bout that!! :)x

Kayley Oh definately Lend ;) Reth is still pretty sexy though

Brittany I think Lend.

Jennifer Lend...although after reading Supernaturally I definitely understand Reth and don't think he is all bad but I just think Lend is sweet.

Skhoury Lend!! but i still think Reth is sxc.

Dhfan4life I've read just the first one. And have to say that I found Reth beyond creepy and stalkerish. So definitely Lend even though it was kind of freaky how he could shift shape into anybody all the time and he is kind of see through, lol.

Ziyue Lend, no doubt about it.

message 11: by Serena (new)

Serena Lend. I like his easy going style better than "pushy" Reth.

Morgan Lend! I don't trust Reth at all!

Valerie RETH!!!!

Jk. Totally Lend. He's so awesome. I love him. He's on my crush list.

Darlene I've only read the first book but Reth (haha first one to say it!). I loved Lend at first but towards the end I just started to like him less and less

Ashten Lend because eww reth he created her and thats just creepy and plus a LOVE Lend

message 16: by Rica (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rica Lend! I would like Reth, but he takes the bad boy thing a little too far

message 17: by Jenni (last edited Aug 12, 2013 03:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenni Rascal I read the first book and liked Lend... but after reading the second book, I liked Reth more than Lend...
At this point I'm lost again (hmmmm... love triangles with two amazing guys, they always make the choice harder)

Helen Reth is nice, but i think Lend is sweet

Jessica Lend for sure, i can understand Reth, but then again he is a fay. So i dont think i would be able to trust him not to cheat, whereas Lend is still atleast half human&would totally be faithful...although i would enjoy ossing him around with the name commands (x heehee

Baraah Lend!! Totally Lend!!
Reth creeps me out....besides Lend is more better for Evie! He doesn't have an alter motive for liking Evie.
And what with not saying Reth's name...that's gotta get tiring.

Soooo.....Lend!!

message 21: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Lend.....duh! I love love love love love love loved hime!

Ai Haibara I initially really wanted to like Reth but then he turned out too creepy in the end and Lend is way better than him.

p.s. I've only read book 1

message 23: by Rose (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rose Reth. I found Lend to be a bit boring~

I've only read the first book, though.

Arwyn Lends cute, but Reth is better in book 2. Lend doesnt understand... he needs to be more open then maybe he would be liked better...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I luv Reth, and his slick self. Lend is preety boring. Yay Reth! ^-^

Isabel I love Lend, especially with Evie. But Reth is just amazing with his creepy stalkerness. :D There's just something about him, you know?

Sue Ann Lim Definitely Lend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reth doesn't seem very nice...

Allison Lend. There's really not even a competition, especially with the way Reth is written.

Kayla Eklund Lend. Reth is a horrible person... err fairy. lol

Arushi Maria wrote: "LEND!!! no doubt bout that!! :)x"

agreed !!
loooove lend though i think that especially in supernaturally, he needs to be around more and there more often, for evie i mean.

Karli Kayla wrote: "Lend. Reth is a horrible person... err fairy. lol"

LOVE IT!! I agree!!

Trisha Lend, of course!

Caitie Definitely Lend <3

message 34: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Lend! Who would pick a psyco ex-boyfriend that is a stalker, and is mean to her. I love Lend, so perfect.

Emily Lend completely, besides didn't the book say that Reth couldn't love?

Kristin Lend totally. Reth is only using her.

message 37: by Julia (last edited Dec 28, 2011 05:52PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Julia I used to like Lend but he is sooo boring now. Too human.
Reth is uber hot. I mean who doesn't like that? REth is at times a little creepy and pushy but I think his heart is in the right place. He just wants to protect Evie. I like thta you don't know what is coming next from him. Unlike Lend who is really predictable, when he actually does anything.

But... we all know Reth isn't that much of a love interest. If he was she would have to choose between a mysterious, unknown, life with Reth orrr a boring, safe, human life with Lend. haha. We all know Lend would be emotionally better for her but who cares?

We all know there's a 99 percent chance that she'll end up with Lend anyways. It's kinda inevitable...

Mallory Lend!!!

Fatimah Lend. Definitely Lend. Reth wasn't much of a love interest, so.. but I still love Lend. He's awesome =)

message 40: by Lily (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lily Reth is hot and protecting - though I sometimes can't help thinking that he (maybe) is kinda Crazy?
So I think I like the hot shapeshifting Lend more:-)

message 41: by Rena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rena Lend.
Reth is crazy, overprotective, and kinda creepy in my opinion. He shows up in her room multiple times!

Hayley Lend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He captured myh attention straight away and have loved him thourgh the rest of the book.

Vanessa Lend! he's sweet and funny :)

Karli Vanessa wrote: "Lend! he's sweet and funny :)"

I totally agree!! What a lucky girl!!

Kayla Reth is like a stalker. I love Lend!! :)

Karli Kayla wrote: "Reth is like a stalker. I love Lend!! :)"

LOL!! :)

Diane Roberts I think lend because he is just nice and doesn't practicly stalk evie

Sarah Reth! cuz as the reader u thought he was a stalker and evil but he ended up just trying to protect her! he saved evie!

Karli Sarah wrote: "Reth! cuz as the reader u thought he was a stalker and evil but he ended up just trying to protect her! he saved evie!"

How did he "save" her???

Sarah in the end with her 'sister' vivian he distracted her from gaining all the power of draining Fehl...but he could be harsh and all against lend but that is just because he thinks he stole Evie from him

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Paranormalcy (other topics)