1 on 1 Roleplay > Ana and Lyvia

Comments (showing 1-50 of 323) (323 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) Hey

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hi sry i took so long

message 3: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) it's okay, what do u wanna rp about?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

idk u chose

message 5: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) hmmmm how about some kind of paranormal romance?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

sure can i be the girl

message 7: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) sure

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

k make yours first

message 9: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) Name: Alex
Looks: http://www.youngmalecelebs.net/galler...
The rest to rp:)

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 10, 2011 02:54PM) (new)

message 11: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) Okay, so what should the storyline be?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm idk

message 13: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) What if it's kinda a slave/master thing but he's like a vampire and she's a blood slave?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

sure that sounds good wanna start

message 15: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) Ok

--------------

Alex sighed, sitting down on his bed. His parents had gotten him a blood slave because they thought he needed one, but he didn't, he was perfectly happy living off animals that he found in the woods.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

kat seat in her cage looking mad she never wanted this

message 17: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) He decided to get it over with and walked downstairs to where the slave cages were.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

she promised herself she wont cry

message 19: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "So you're it." He said, looking at Kat.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

she kept silent no way was she keeping to the one that took away her freedom she looked aaway from him

message 21: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "Silent treatment, huh?" He sighed. "Well you can skip that with me. I want you here just about as much as you want to be here."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

she just flicked him and then seat there hes a lier she said to himself

message 23: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "Fine, be that way. But I'm telling you we're on the same side. You see, I'm like a vegetarian...Except I don't eat vegetables. I only drink animal blood." He told her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

she couldnt take it "look if youre a vegetarian then why the heck am i here in a age with no freedom o and lets not forget freezing to death"

message 25: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "My parents don't....agree with my lifestyle." He replied. "I'll get you out of the cage in one minute. Just let me find the keys." He walked over to a desk that was in the corner of the room and opened a drawer, grabbing a ring of keys and walking back over to Kat's cage and unlocking it.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

she got out and shivered "thanks" she backed away from him

message 27: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "Look, I no that you want your freedom...but you can't go. My parents would literally kill you and probably me, too, if they found out I let you go. The most I can do for you is get you a room upstairs."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"fine and could you get me a sweater please wait your parents wont ya knw "

message 29: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "Sure, I'll get you a sweater." Alex said. "I'm Alex, by the way." He took her hand and lead her upstairs.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

she let me hold her hand "kat" she "so will ur parent s bite me too"

message 31: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "No. That their only rule with the blood slaves. If someone bites the human is theirs." He replied, stopping at a door and opening it. "This is your room." He announced.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"o okay" she entered "umm you wouldnt happen to have some extar close for me to sleep in"

message 33: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "Uh, I think that there might be some clothes in the closet.That's the bathroom." He pointed to a door. "My room and yours kind of, um, share the same bathroom, so if you need anything, my rooms right there." He said.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"k" she said looking out the window to the full moon with its blue glow and the clouds around it sighing

message 35: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) Alex walked out of her room and into his. He laid down on his bed and fell asleep immediately.

((Something needs to happen...))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((she or he walks in the bathroom while the other isthere and or his parents come to check on them and they have to kiss and pretend shes under his control

message 37: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) ((Awesome should she walk in on him or the other way around?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

other way around andthen the parents come))

she head to the bathroom and took a shower she was changing in the bathroom she had on some shortds and a bra

message 39: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) Alex walked into the bathroom and saw Kat there. His face flamed, "I-I'm sorry." He said. "I'm not used to sharing the bathroom with anyone."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

she covered herself and blushed then hurried to put on her tank top "just knoock next time" she said then jumpe as she hread vocies

message 41: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "Sorry," He said again.

((Who should play the parents?))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

99you since you r the vamp))

"its fine" she blushed "so am i the only one to hears the voices"

message 43: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) Alex shook his head. "Nope, those noises would be my parents." He sighed. "My parents! Quick we have to at like we're together or else..."

((I'm going to say that his parents names are Karen and John))
Karen and John walked into alex's room.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"what wai t how together" she asked as them run to her run

message 45: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "I told them a little white lie, saying that I bit you so, I don't know just together!" He whispered. Then, he sensed his parents in his room and freaked out and kissed her.

Karen walked over to the bathroom and saw them. "Well, well, well." She said.

message 46: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) ((g2g bye))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

she wanted to puh him awy but the vocie scaried her so she ended up hugging him and kissing him back so it would look real

message 48: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) Alex pulled back, stammering "Mom, um, hi?"

Karen just smiled at them.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

she looked awawy not sure want just happened

message 50: by Lyv (new)

Lyv (LyvLaughLove) "So you weren't lying." John says, "Your mother here was just sure that you were."

Alex stared at them.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

unread topics | mark unread