Flat-Out Sexy (Fast Track, #1) Flat-Out Sexy discussion

A New Fast Track Novel For Erin McCarthy

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

AuthorIsland Today on www.CyberLaunchParty.blogspot.com , we are celebrating a new release in Erin McCarthy's ongoing Fast Track Series - SLOW RIDE!!

SLOW RIDE by Erin McCarthy

A Fast Track Novel

As a tribute to her late journalist father, Tuesday Jones is planning a career benefit, auctioning off racing memorabilia and meet-and-greets with drivers.

Ex-racing star Diesel Lange has had his own brush with death, and is determined not to waste another minute of his life...especially when he meets Tuesday. He wants nothing more than to shift their romance into high gear, but he knows she’s still grieving.

Can Diesel do the one thing he could never do on the track and take it slow?

LEARN MORE AT www.ErinMcCarthy.net

WIN - Leave Erin a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for an autographed copy of one of Erin's Fast Track Novels!

Rose Love This is one of my favorite series from Erin McCarthy.

Emily I am really enjoying this series.

Tania I am really enjoying this series, am reading Full Throttle at the moment. I hear there is another book coming out in October 7, Final Lap

Rose Love I loved the 1st one and jacked up the most. not sure why but full throttle was just ok for me, not bad but not WOW. did you guys get to listen to the audio for the books. the narrator is great. She does a great job, made me love the guys even more...most library's carry them..check it out.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Flat-Out Sexy (other topics)
Full Throttle (other topics)
Final Lap (other topics)