Karachi discussion

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
Monthly Group Reads > October 2011 - 7 habits of highly effective people

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paras, the obsessive reader (new) - rated it 2 stars

Paras Allana | 175 comments Mod
Did you actually learned from this book or was it your waste of time and energy..

Zeeshan Raza (zeeshanraza) | 107 comments Mod
Did I actually learn from this book? Well to be honest so far what ever I have read is just all common sense. But then, if you want to find out what common sense actually is, you need to read these kind of books :-).

message 3: by Paras, the obsessive reader (new) - rated it 2 stars

Or may be some time to ponder?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Currently reading Linchpin - are you indispensable, which is really trying my patience, because it is so condescending treating it's readers like they were born yesterday. In contract 7 habits was insightful because it offered practical steps to achieve your life goals in a healthy way, which is great especially for those undergoing hardships or in a rut and needing direction. Powerful book, but you do need to constantly refer back to habits or work through the workbook daily to keep on track :)

message 5: by Paras, the obsessive reader (new) - rated it 2 stars

Have you tried its workbook? I am not really a fan of self help books, I wouldnt say that this book offered nothing. I also thought [when I read it] that this book had a few things to offer to everyone, even if its just a self-check but I still think its over rated

unread topics | mark unread