Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) Finale discussion

Hush Hush #4 !!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 180) (180 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Is anyone else so super frickin excited for the 4th book ? i AM SO stoked !! :)

message 2: by Rayanne (new) - added it

Rayanne I'm so happy that it's going to be a series/saga!
3 more days until Silence comes out :)

message 3: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Rayanne wrote: "I'm so happy that it's going to be a series/saga!
3 more days until Silence comes out :)"

It's going to be terrific !!

Gypsy OMG!!!!
I am literally jumping out of my skin!

message 5: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Gypsy wrote: "OMG!!!!
I am literally jumping out of my skin!"

OH ! likewise ! tee hee :)

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah tehehe yay i cant wait

Bulma Books I'm still in shock actually. What will Becca do now? Surprise us all and make a movie?...........hmmm....

message 8: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Bulma wrote: "I'm still in shock actually. What will Becca do now? Surprise us all and make a movie?...........hmmm...."

i like that thought. Very intriguing idea ;)

message 9: by Charlie (new) - added it

Charlie any one notice how half the people on the comments when you look up the book are bashing it?!! its pissing me off , i mean come on its a fantastic book series a fourth one sounds good to me :)

Bulma Books Charlie wrote: "any one notice how half the people on the comments when you look up the book are bashing it?!! its pissing me off , i mean come on its a fantastic book series a fourth one sounds good to me :)"

@ Charlie: Don't worry about that. Let the haters be haters because in the end, as much as they won't admit it, the same haters would still be drawn to read the next book and the next...even if it's just to critize it. The book automatically draws the readers in. In the end, they may either hate it or love it. Either way, that same book STILL attracts your attention in some way :) Mission accomplished!

message 11: by Robyn (new)

Robyn I cant wait for next year for this book! I don't usually get so attached to characters, but Nora is, unlike Bella from Twilight, a girl who seems real, and seems strong enough to handle everything without Patch. I love Patch though, perfect mix between sexy supernatural bad-boy and genuine slightly socially enept boy. Seriously can't wait for the next book, i want to know how Scott's character translates now that he is no longer trying to run from himself. Genuinely excited!

message 12: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Robyn wrote: "I cant wait for next year for this book! I don't usually get so attached to characters, but Nora is, unlike Bella from Twilight, a girl who seems real, and seems strong enough to handle everything ..."

haha <3 love the attitude! i cant wait 4 next year either :)

Lakin I can't wait for number 4 I am super happy right now lol I just love these books!!

message 14: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Lakin wrote: "I can't wait for number 4 I am super happy right now lol I just love these books!!"

i agree 100 % ! <3

Karli I'm so flippin' excited! Can't wait to read more about Patch :)

message 16: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Eevee wrote: "I'm so flippin' excited! Can't wait to read more about Patch :)"

ahhh ! :) awesome <3

Bulma Books Anyone knows where I can read the special chapter 1?

message 18: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Bulma wrote: "Anyone knows where I can read the special chapter 1?"

you mean the ch.1 from the final book in the series ?

Bulma Books Kari wrote: "Bulma wrote: "Anyone knows where I can read the special chapter 1?"

you mean the ch.1 from the final book in the series ?"

yes

message 20: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Bulma wrote: "Kari wrote: "Bulma wrote: "Anyone knows where I can read the special chapter 1?"

you mean the ch.1 from the final book in the series ?"

yes"

well i found it at the end of the new paperback crescendo edition. i went to barnes and noble and i found it there !

message 21: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz To be honest, I don't get why people is mad or pissed about her writing another one. When I read the book Silence and had finished the last page, I quickly went to see if there was another one coming out. Luckily for me, I bought the book and read it a month after Becca Fitzpatrick had announced that she would be doing a fourth book.
There was no closure to the book Silence, and I would have been really pissed if she wasn't going to write a follow-up.
In Silence we leave Nora between the nephilims and Patch, where she is forced to choose sides. That would be a total dissapointment, for it to end that way.
Therefore I'm glad that Becca F. is doing it, and I cant wait for it to come out..
So for those of you who are angry about it? No one is forcing you to read it, let's just leave it at that..

message 22: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!

Bulma Books So the Book is really called "Finale"?

message 24: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Essz wrote: "To be honest, I don't get why people is mad or pissed about her writing another one. When I read the book Silence and had finished the last page, I quickly went to see if there was another one comi..."

I know! Couldnt have said it better myself!

message 25: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Do we know that name of the book????

message 26: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Bulma wrote: "So the Book is really called "Finale"?"

i actually have no idea. i hope it's not named that to be honest ...

message 27: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Erin wrote: "Do we know that name of the book????"

sorry hun, we dont know :( we will share any info with you if we find some ;)

Karli Did anyone her read the first chapter of the fourth book. I did, and it was so amazing, but made me sad because I know I can't finish it now!

message 29: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Eevee wrote: "Did anyone her read the first chapter of the fourth book. I did, and it was so amazing, but made me sad because I know I can't finish it now!"

omg ! do you have a link so we can all read it ?

Karli No, I don't have a link. :( I read it at Barnes&Noble in the new copy of Crescendo. If you guys want a summary of it I can give you one.

message 31: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Please give it!! DO is it in the book Crecendo or what??

Bulma Books Eevee wrote: "No, I don't have a link. :( I read it at Barnes&Noble in the new copy of Crescendo. If you guys want a summary of it I can give you one."

Yes plz!!!

message 33: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Summary!!!!

message 34: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Eevee wrote: "No, I don't have a link. :( I read it at Barnes&Noble in the new copy of Crescendo. If you guys want a summary of it I can give you one."

darling ! we would adore a summary ! woo hooo :)

Karli Okay, so it starts the day after where Silence left off. Vee and Nora go to a club. While they're dancing Vee points out that a guy is checking Nora out. The guy is actually Dante, a nephilim who is Nora's "right hand man" in the army of nephilim that is being built. They talk to eachothers minds. Dante wants her to come outside with him to talk in private. She goes and Dante is saying that she needs to break up with Patch, so the Nephilim army will have a better opinion of her. Obviously, Nora refuses to break up with Patch, so Dante says that she can fake-date someone else instead. When she asks who, he recomends Sctott. Nora declines because she knows that Vee has a crush on Scott, so Dante says that he will be her fake boyfriend. Before Nora can answer, Vee comes out and cuts there conversation short. A while later, Nora leaves the club and calls Patch. He says that he will meet her at her house later and tells her to leave her bedroom window open so he can come in :D! After they hang up Nora goes to her car, but it wont start. A man comes up behind her and says he want's to talk to her boyfriend. Nora lies and says she doesn't have a boyfriend to get him to leave. The man fixes her car real quick before saying "I know that Patch is your boyfriend and I want to speak with him". Then he leaves.

And that's what happened! It was great and left me wanting soooo much more! :)

message 36: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Eevee wrote: "Okay, so it starts the day after where Silence left off. Vee and Nora go to a club. While they're dancing Vee points out that a guy is checking Nora out. The guy is actually Dante, a nephilim who i..."

OH.MY.ANGELS.

I AM SPEECHLESS ! WOW !

thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! :)

message 37: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Eevee wrote: "Okay, so it starts the day after where Silence left off. Vee and Nora go to a club. While they're dancing Vee points out that a guy is checking Nora out. The guy is actually Dante, a nephilim who i..."

Wow, I just got sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karli Your welcome guys! I know it's not as good as the real thing, but at least you know what happens now, right? :)

message 39: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Eevee wrote: "Your welcome guys! I know it's not as good as the real thing, but at least you know what happens now, right? :)"

yes, ! thanks :)

Karli :)

message 41: by Bulma (last edited Jan 13, 2012 05:59AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bulma Books what?! what?! WHAT?! Seriously? OMG!!! Now I'm dying to read that myself plus Nora and Patch's conversation.

message 42: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I think I am going to go to Barnes and Noble and read it in the store...will they let you read a chapter out of the book before they tel you that you need to buy it?????

message 43: by Kari (last edited Jan 13, 2012 07:09AM) (new) - added it

Kari Erin wrote: "I think I am going to go to Barnes and Noble and read it in the store...will they let you read a chapter out of the book before they tel you that you need to buy it?????"

well my pal read an entire book in the store. she ended up reading the book when she went there
each time and no one said anything to her !
and she saved a few bucks and she got a great story out of it ! ;)

Karli Well no one said anything to me, so im sure its otay. :)

message 45: by Nina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nina Eevee wrote: "Okay, so it starts the day after where Silence left off. Vee and Nora go to a club. While they're dancing Vee points out that a guy is checking Nora out. The guy is actually Dante, a nephilim who i..."

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! :D

message 46: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Eevee wrote: "Okay, so it starts the day after where Silence left off. Vee and Nora go to a club. While they're dancing Vee points out that a guy is checking Nora out. The guy is actually Dante, a nephilim who i..."

Thank you soooo much!

Karli Your welcome guys! Anything for my fellow fans :)

message 48: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Eevee wrote: "Your welcome guys! Anything for my fellow fans :)"

Hahaha!

Bulma Books Eevee wrote: "Your welcome guys! Anything for my fellow fans :)"

That whole Dante wanting be her boyfriend thing...what is up with that?! And the ending with Nora's car not starting, that guy gotta be one of Patch's enemies.

Zaira Robyn wrote: "I cant wait for next year for this book! I don't usually get so attached to characters, but Nora is, unlike Bella from Twilight, a girl who seems real, and seems strong enough to handle everything ..."

I agree! Though I thought Bella from Twilight (just Twilight, mind you) was strong and real until New Moon came out. :D I can't wait for Finale to come out now! SO EXCITED! I loved the ending of Silence!

« previous 1 3 4

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Finale (other topics)