Shiloh (Shiloh, #1) Shiloh discussion

ratings

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you guys think would you rate it 5 stars or 4?I think it is a very moving story

Tracy 5 Stars!! My favorite book out of everything I have ever read!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it!!! I read on tape even better!

Tracy Have you read the trilogy? I immediately bought the trilogy after reading Shiloh. Nothing as good as the first book, but all good nonetheless. I too have it on audio, just in case one of my friends wants to read/listen to it that way. This is my favorite book ever! :)

Tracy Oh, I have the movie too. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tracy wrote: "Have you read the trilogy? I immediately bought the trilogy after reading Shiloh. Nothing as good as the first book, but all good nonetheless. I too have it on audio, just in case one of my friends..."

I know I love this book!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Tracy wrote: "Oh, I have the movie too. :)"

The movie was good too!! Sad and happy at the end but just love the first book!! Oh yeah I havent read the trilogy its shiloh seaon and saving shiloh right?

Tracy Yes, those are the books. Exactly. I hope you read them too. It's cool to say, "I've read them all." :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!!!! I read the book with my clssmates on tape and then after we finished the movie we watched it in class!!! I will try them both!!

message 10: by Noah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noah Chanthongthip Shiloh is awesome. The trilogy is amazing. It is one of my favorite stories that exist.

Pablo I agree that it is a very moving book. I'm guessing however that it should be read at an early age to really make an impact on you. Sort of what I think about The catcher in the Rye. I taught this book to my 5th grade class this year, and they all loved it.

Laura Bara OMG! I read this book 5 years ago when I was in 5th grade and it was so good! Well...actually...my teacher read it to the whole class. But it was one of my favorite books of all time. Poor Shiloh :(

Sarah I thought a 4. It was good, but not great.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Shiloh (other topics)