The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) The Goddess Test discussion

Who sounds hotter Henry or James

Comments (showing 1-50 of 61) (61 new)    post a comment »

Amira I think Henry sounds hotter it makes me think of Ben Stone and James is a Grey Damon not abig fan of him Grey D. also make me think of The nine lives of chloe king.XD

Maria B. Mescudi yeah henry sounds hotter cuz hes all mysterious and stuff and he is like cool. and james was like a stalker at the begining

Antoinette Henry is much more hotter, they make sweet James sound ugly with his big ears and blonde hair. However James has a beautiful and caring personality. Everyone is attracted to the dark and handsome Henry.

Mimi Henry. No doubt about it.

message 5: by Mim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mim Henry. James is too lanky

Jenni Rascal Henry...
I'm sorry, but Jame's didn't sound hot at all (but he was still a nice character)

Rebecca Henry no contest

Gloriaa sorry james henry just too cute for you

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! henry had no competition right from the start.he sounded so mysterious and perfect from the moment we met him!James, well, you are right, he did sound like a stalker at first.And the way they described him,well,i don't think anyone was really attracted to him! But i just have to give james credit for being a wonderful, caring person.

message 10: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Henry

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! HENRY! no one has chosen james....yay!i <3 henry!

Gloriaa Natalie wrote: "HENRY! no one has chosen james....yay!i <3 henry!"

lOL AGREE go nat ;)

Radikal HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he sounds incredibly hot and sweat, where as James sounds like a stalker freak with big ears but he sounds nice enough but not nice enough if you know what i mean ;D

Maria B. Mescudi ya i catch what youre throwing down... lawlz

Libby Henry. NO DOUBT! He sounded so sexy and hot. no pun intended.

Black Queen Henry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Way more than james..:)

Morgan Henry. Defiantly Henry!!! :) and he's sweet :)

Azhia Henry definitely , but i stil felt bad for James he was sweet :/

Taitem HENRY!!!!! Gorgeous! <3

Megha Henry of course! James seemed to be all like 'forthcoming'. You know where he tried to get her not to go into Henry's mansion. That pissed me off in the end of the book.

message 21: by Kira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kira Henry......

Melinda Leonard Would love to just have both. Lol

DiAnn Henry!

Valencia I think both sound really beautiful. It just matters what you like better. I love Henry. He seems like the dark, brooding, intelligent, and protective type. He actually reminds me of Edward (no that is not as insult I love Edward!!) but Henry is the darker, more professional-like one. If that makes any sense. I like James too, but he's just the best friend. Yes he's perfect...just not perfect for her.

Azhia Valencia wrote: "I think both sound really beautiful. It just matters what you like better. I love Henry. He seems like the dark, brooding, intelligent, and protective type. He actually reminds me of Edward (no tha..."

Yesss !!!!!!! I love Edward too , Someone understands !

Alecs Definitely Henry!
James is cute and sweet but Henry is a MAJOR god. Hehe

message 27: by georgia (new)

georgia  -ωαт¢н ɱє fℓу- Alecs wrote: "Definitely Henry!
James is cute and sweet but Henry is a MAJOR god. Hehe"

:) Agreed

Vampangel Henry of course! =) I agree with Alecs!

message 29: by B (new)

B Nevin I don't think either are that hot. Henry may be handsome but how can you be attracted to someone who speaks so posh?

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband henery because hes so intreging
james was really mean and rude

message 31: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel James always
Henry was really odd

Jamila Collins Henry for the Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sexy beast

Shehara Henry :) But James is not completely bad :)

Natalie HENRY.ALL.THE.WAY

just cuz

Chelsea In the middle of book 2 i was james but now that i understand Henry... He's soooooooooooooooo HOT!!! :)

Sophia well i've only read the first book and i think games is pretty hot.

Kelsey Henry FTW.

Nasra All of you eed to be legit, Henry

Morgann Henry

message 40: by Maja (new) - rated it 3 stars

Maja HENRY <3 He's so mysterious.

Nasra God, if Henry was real, my life would be complete

I will murder the author if she makes James a love interest in book 2 (haven't read it yet) Honestly, the whole love triangle thing is wayyyy over used

Cindy HENRY!

Natalie Nasra wrote: "God, if Henry was real, my life would be complete

I will murder the author if she makes James a love interest in book 2 (haven't read it yet) Honestly, the whole love triangle thing is wayyyy over..."

READ IT READ IT
ooooooo the urge to give away spoilers is very hard to resist!!!

Meredith Black Henry.

Duh.

Nasra I don't mind spoilers :) They make me feel better about what's going to happen, probably will go to the library today and check it out

Ameerah Ali Totally HENRY...

Areeba henry i love the fact that he is so mysterious

Nasra JUST GOT BOOK 2!!! :)

message 49: by Elli (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elli Jensen i definietly like Henry better becasue he was more truthful with her and he didn't push himself upon her. Can't wait to read the next one!!

Margaret Ushman Henry for sure

« previous 1

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Goddess Test (other topics)