Historical Mystery Lovers discussion

The Tudor Secret (The Spymaster Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Tudor Secret
finished and a fan

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Deanna | 8 comments Hi All, I just want to say how much i enjoyed this mystery. With the wonderful detail about the time and the amazing characters the passion in which Gortner writes has made me a fan.

Rachel A (rachelahyde) | 2 comments Is this the same book as The Secret Lion which is currently sitting on my to-be-read pile?

Deanna | 8 comments Hi Rachel... I went oh his official web site to check on that title for you however i didnt see any of the version called "The Secret Lion". Hope that helps.

Deanna | 8 comments Rachel..i see now that when i typed that title name in to the Goodreads site it does come up as that author. So i guess it is one in the same. that is a little confusing. I see that is the same story. Sorry. It is the spymaster chronicles 1.

Rachel A (rachelahyde) | 2 comments Thank you for checking; mysterious, isn't it? My copy does not say that it is the Spymaster Chronicles but if yours is set in the 1550s and concerns Robert Dudley's household then it the same book.

Deanna | 8 comments Yes, it is the same story. Yes, mysterious indeed!! Enjoy the book!

unread topics | mark unread