Places > Ice Cream Parlor

Comments (showing 1-50 of 330) (330 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 6702 comments Mod

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Aredelia walked in smiling

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments Seth trailed after, tugging the children along.

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Aredelia waved over the blonde, young waiter who asked "What can we get y'all?"

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "Chocolate," Seth said. Blade and Jade said, "Rocky Road.

message 6: by Courtney (new)

"Cake batter" she said grinning Sky and Raid both said "Birthday Cake"

The waiter then asked Seth "Taking out your little brothers and sisters for ice cream?"

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "Nope. Kids," He said with a happy laugh.

message 8: by Courtney (new)

"Wait you cant be more than 17 and that one over there looks like she is 12" he said looking at Aredelia

Aredelia blushed.

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "Yet here we are, with our children. And no, I'm not a pedophile, and she is older than fifteen, I'm ninteen.

message 10: by Courtney (new)

"Okay " he said as he backed over to the counter blushing to grab the ice cream

Aredelia busted out laughing "I think you scared him off" Aredelia siad

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments Seth just shrugged. "I came for ice cream, not gawkers," he said slowly.

message 12: by Courtney (last edited Sep 26, 2011 06:05PM) (new)

"Daddys what a pedophile?" Skylar asked him

Aredelia mouthed to Seth have fun explaining that one to her

message 13: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (if he's 19 and she's 15 he technically rapped her and can get arrested....)

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments ((But did he rape her? No. So he really can't get arrested can he?))

"Pedophile is a bad person that wants to do bad things to younger girls." He said, blushing slightly.

message 15: by Courtney (new)

"Oh" Skylar said turning a slight red color

"Hmmm is that Seth Kishi blushing ?" she asked

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "Maybe," he said, looking at Jade as if to say 'help'

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Kirstyn (MEIKO FROM VOCALOID *love*) wrote: "((But did he rape her? No. So he really can't get arrested can he?))

"Pedophile is a bad person that wants to do bad things to younger girls." He said, blushing slightly."

(nope he still can. Because he's over 18 and she's underage.)

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments ((Seriously? What does it matter?))

message 19: by Courtney (new)

"Fine I will leave you alone" Aredelia siad putting her hands up in defeat

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) :)

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments Jade laughed as she got up to use the restroom. "Thank you," Seth said with a sigh.

message 22: by Courtney (new)

"Your welcome,You know what I think you dont like me anymore" she said teasingly

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "You always say that," He wined with a laugh.

message 24: by Courtney (new)

"Hey you never act like you like me " she said shaking her head as the guy gave them the icecream faster than you can say hi-there and head into the stores freezer

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "Right. I act like I love you," He said with aknowing nod.

message 26: by Courtney (new)

"Hmmm, I love you Seth" she said swallowing her ice cream

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "And I, you," he said with a smile as he licked his.

message 28: by Courtney (new)

"Gross" Raid said stuffing ice cream in his mouth.. Already had it all over his face

"Hmmm I bet you do" Aredelia siad leaning over to kiss Seth to make Raid even more disguisted

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments Seth pecked her quickly, embarassed.

message 30: by Courtney (new)

"You want kiss me cause your embarredssed?" she asked raising an eyebrow at seth

message 32: by Courtney (new)

"Kiss me right now" ARedelia said playing dictator "I command you"

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "Fine, fine," he said, her servant as he leaned down to kiss her again.

message 34: by Courtney (last edited Sep 26, 2011 06:27PM) (new)

Aredelia smiled and crashed her lips to his

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments He pulled back slightly, mumbling, "easy tiger...."

message 36: by Courtney (new)

"hmm its Master" she said kissing him more as Skylar watched in fastionation

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "Master, the kids,' he muttered as he kissed back while flushing.

message 38: by Courtney (new)

"Your point is, peasant?" she muttered kissing him back smiling

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "Oh I loose," He said with a shake of his head.

message 40: by Courtney (new)

Aredelia pulled away to see Raid with his eyes closed and Skylar taking pictures of them kissing.

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "Skylar!" Seth said warningly. "Delete it,"

message 42: by Courtney (new)

"You cant make me " Skylar said her eyes flashing

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "Yeah, actually I can," he replied.

message 44: by Courtney (new)

"Try" she said her eyes flashing

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments "I will," He snapped, grabbing the thing and deleting the picture quickly. "You don't scare me either."

message 46: by Courtney (new)

Skylars eyes flashed "You Idiot!" she snapped back at him

Aredelias eyes turned black "Thats it Skylar Kishi, your grounded!" she said

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments Seth sat back with a sigh. "Children," He told Jade and blade with a shake of his head. They giggled but made no show to answer.

message 48: by Courtney (new)

"Shut up, Aredelia" Skylar said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments Seth bit his lip. She did not just say that, he thought in shock.

message 50: by Courtney (last edited Sep 26, 2011 06:50PM) (new)

"Watch it , Skylar" Aredelia said her eyes pitch black

"Watch yourself and mind your own buisness " SKylar said snapping back

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Camp Half-Blood (It's Not Dead Yet...)

unread topics | mark unread