Next Gen- Academy for heroes discussion

The Academy > The Rooms

Comments (showing 151-200 of 356) (356 new)    post a comment »

Ethan John laughed a little "So, where are you two from in the world?" He asked, still chuckling slightly

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments ((sorrry.... I'm sick so I haven't really been on))

They glanced at eachother and then looked at him. "We don't know," they said at the same time. And they really didn't know.

Ethan John laughed a little, before realizing they were serious "How do you not know? I mean seriously, I know where I'm from, even if I hate it!"

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Zia and Chloe frowned and looked at eachother again. Chloe spoke up,"We don't. We were seperated and stuff for a long time..."

message 155: by Ethan (last edited Apr 21, 2012 12:11PM) (new)

Ethan "Ah. That sucks. Like, a lot. On the bright side I won't be alone for holidays now!" John joked weakly, trying to change to mood of the room.

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Zia raised an eyebrow,"The holidays? The holidays are over... aren't they?"

Ethan "Oh yeah..." John mumbled "Pretend I didn't say that?" He asked weakly

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Zia laughed and winked,"Sure." Chloe smiled,"I'm gonna disappear for a little bit." And with that, she walked off.

Ethan "I'm not gonna lie," John started "I was hoping she'd turn invisble when she said that." He shook his head laughing

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Zia smiled a little,"You never know when it's Chloe. She has a mind of her own."

Ethan "like I'm gonna complain about having alone time with a beautiful girl like you" John joked

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Ziaa blushed,"Yeah right. Everyone complains about me."

Ethan "Hey, hey, come on" John laughed nervously "What do I do, what do I do?" he whispered.

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments She looked at him, watching him curiously. "Nothing. I was just kind of surprised at what you said. No one says that. They literally call me an annoyance and walk off."

Ethan "Really? Cause they obviously don't know how to treat a lady then" John joked

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Zia stared at him for a moment, not totally comprehending everything. Then she started to giggle.

Ethan John laughed a little, "So, what do you people do for fun?"

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments She shrugged. "Like I've said before... Honestly, we haven't been here that long so we really couldn't tell you," Zia said in reply.

Ethan John chuckled "I meant you genius, like your free-time and stuff."

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Zia's face flushed with embarassment. "I don't do a whole lot. I play the flute, and play a little soccer... but other than that I don't do a whole lot," she admitted.

Ethan "The Flute? That's interesting I guess" John chuckled "I never learned how to play soccer. I figured if you get in trouble for hitting someone, it's not worth learning." he laughed

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments She shrugged and smirked,"It's fun to knock people off their feet when you can."

Ethan "EXACTLY" John exclaimed happily. "So, what can you do?" He asked cocking his head to the side

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments "What do you mean by what I can do?" she asked suspiciously.

Ethan "Doesn't everyone here have some sort of superpower? Cause that's what the agent who caught up to me said." John said, looking confused at why she seemed so suspious

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments "Of course we do," she replied. "I tend not to show mine because people love to manipulate. Especially the kids here. Once they know you're powers and weaknesses, you're done for. I keep mine a secret." She pointed up at a security camera. "Do you see those?" she asked. "I can bet you someone is watching us. Preferrably, a student."

Ethan John looked left and right leaned in, and said "I hope they like this then" And slowly raised his hand so he was flipping off the camera in the room

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Zia burst into laughter as he did so. "I'm sure they'd love to see some of the explicit content that will eventually go on.. after the students warm up to eachother a little more," she said. Her eyes shined dangerously.

Ethan "Why do I feel a little scared when you're eyes shine like that" John asked quietly before asking a little louder "So you want to partake in some 'explicit contect' with me?" He raised an eyebrow

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Her green eyes lit a smile. "Because I intimidate you?" she asked with a soft laugh. "And sooner or later you'll get your answer."

Ethan "Why does that make me think you really, really want to say yes" John joked

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments "Maybe because I don't know you as well as I would like to," she said. "Or maybe it's because you're hot, but again.. I hardly know you. And maybe it's just because I'm bored."

Ethan "Good point. So is there anywhere around here to get away from all this?" John asked, guesturing to the camera with his eyes

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments "Not really, unless your outside or know how to disable video cameras," Zia replied with a smile.

Ethan "Always knew there would be an advantage to living on the streets for all those years." John muttered, walking over towards the camera, and quickly disabling it "Hope I don't get detention or anything" He muttered

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments "You shouldn't," she said. "They can't really tell if it's broken.... I don't think."

Ethan "Great!!! So, do you want to tell me what you can do, or get up to 'explicit content'?" John said, raising an eyebrow

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Zia winked,"We'll work our way up." She giggled softly and sighed,"Just don't tell anyone about my power. I don't like to feel exposed. I feel like I can trust you though."

Ethan "Tell ya what" John started "I'll go first." Saying this, he re-arranged his leather jacket, and slowly unfurled his large, white and brown wings, being careful not to nock anything over

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Zia looked at his wings,"That's freaking awesome." She reached out and touched one of the feathers.

Ethan John laughed slightly "Those are highly ticklish too." He said, "And my vision is super-enhanced too. I'd bet you I could shoot anything far better than you could" He said cockily

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments She smiled slightly, green eyes twinkling. "I'm sure you could, but I'd rather not test that," she told him. Zia ran her hand down the silky feathers of his wings.

Ethan John shuddered, and laughed, "I told you highly ticklish correct?" He asked, still laughing, before reaching out at poking her in the stomach

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments Zia blushed,"Sorry! They're just so beautiful..."

Ethan "Of course they are. They're apart of me" John said pompously "And everything about me is down right sexy"

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments She laughed at his comment. "Yep, deffinitely," she replied, going along with it.

Ethan "So, what can you do Ms. Zia?" John asked, bowing slightly

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments She smiled brightly,"How would you like to meet a human GPS?" Her green eyes twinkled. "If you give me your first and last name, I can track you anywhere."

Ethan "That could come in handy." John said nodding "Makes it easy to avoid people you don't want to talk to doesn't it?"

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) | 2466 comments She laughed,"Yep. It certainly does."

unread topics | mark unread