Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

2011 Challenge Archive > October - Pick It For Me! Challenge

Comments (showing 1-50 of 939) (939 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Mandy (last edited Sep 20, 2011 10:38AM) (new)

Mandy (mandypants) | 189 comments What is the Pick-It-For-Me Challenge?

The Pick-It-For-Me Challenge (PIFM) is a reading challenge where each participant gives and receives book recommendations based on a given set of rules. The assignment method and book selection rules change each month so it’s always new and different. Please make sure you read this information before you sign up.

After the signup period expires on September 27th, I'll put your names along the extra info I requested into the super secret PIFM randomizer and select someone for you to choose for. The person for whom you are to 'pick' will be posted at the same time as the rules for the month.

While you are doing your picks, someone else is picking for you. Once you receive your picks, you select a book off the list and get reading. To complete the challenge, you only have to read 1 (one) book, but many of us end up reading more because we just can't resist a list of books to read.

You need to either HAVE YOUR PROFILE SET TO PUBLIC (preferable), or make the person who will be giving you recommendations your friend. On top of that, I strongly recommend keeping your bookshelves updated; you may otherwise end up with a recommendation for a book that you have already read.

If you are new, please read the challenge specific FAQ. If you have any questions that are not addressed there, please feel free to ask!

IMPORTANT DATES:
September 27th (3pm US CST): Sign up closes, matchups are made, picking rules are posted
October 2nd (3pm US CST): Deadline for recommendations, remixes are assigned
October 31st: Deadline for reading your pick and giving some feedback

INFORMATION NEEDED TO SIGN UP:
Please sign up in this thread with the following information in your signup post:

Please select the one category in which you most closely fit. (A – D):

A. Rhythm? Dancing? What’s that?
B. I dance all the time…at home...with no one watching.
C. I dance if someone dances with me.
D. If there’s music, my hips are moving.

Everything gets done in this thread so be sure to come back often!!!

message 2: by Mandy (last edited Sep 29, 2011 10:46AM) (new)

Mandy (mandypants) | 189 comments PICKING RULES

Music is the art of thinking with sounds.- Jules Combarieu
If music be the food of love, play on…- William Shakespeare

From Their TBR Shelf:
1. Pop: Pick a book that you (or others) read and thought was a 5 star chart topper.
2. Golden Oldies: Pick a book that has been on their TBR list a long time.
3. Rock: Pick a book that has a rockin’ hot body on the cover.

From Your Read Shelf:
4. Classical: Recommend a book written by a symphony of authors (more than one).
5. Country: Recommend a book that features a cowboy/cowgirl or a book that has a bucolic setting.
6. Adult Contemporary: Recommend a book with an adult theme (sex, violence, drugs, murder etc).
7. Indie: Recommend a book by an independent author or a book you don’t think gets enough airplay.

Buddy Reads:
8. Hip Hop: Show that you’re hip and in the know by choosing a book that has been published within the last three months.
9. Jazz: Choose a book off their TBR shelf that you would be jazzed to read.

Please Note: The buddy read recommendations are NOT optional. You must still recommend the books. If you cannot do the buddy read, just state that you won't be able to do a buddy read.

Triple bonus points for any of you music lovers who wish to suggest a reading playlist corresponding to the genres/subgenres. ;-)

message 3: by Mandy (last edited Oct 12, 2011 08:13AM) (new)

Mandy (mandypants) | 189 comments PICKS
Choose for the person below you within your dancing group. E.G. Flame picks for Sarah who picks for Rebecca. Last person on the list for your dancing group picks for the person at the top. E.G. Jessica picks for Flame.

If you find yourself in a different dancing group... Most likely this refers to a different person with the same name. Just click on the link with the name and you should be able to quickly find out whether this is you or not.

Please remember:
-You need to have your profile set to public (preferable) or make the person doing your picks your friend.
-Picks are due by October 2 (3pm US CST)

√- Have given picks
Did not give picks

A:
Flame
Sarah
Rebecca *Private profile
KarLynP
Valerie~Varuca~
Macwolfo1[Elise]
Shell
Zara *Private profile
Kim L
Diane~Firefly~
Britta
Cacophony
Lisa
Robin O
~KarenH~
Amanda
Julia
Erin
Yz the Whyz
Lauren
Christine S.
SheSwitches *Private profile
Pam
Grace
Jessica

B:
Polina
Lexa
Regina
Suzanne
Nour
Debbie
Rebecca
Lorena
Carla
Sandy *Private profile
Valerie
Sana
Karen K. *Private profile
Fee
Vi
MountainKat
Heather
Jasmine
Amy
Kerste
Kimberly
Suzanne-Pebblesy
Layla
Katie
~Megan~
Kate
Cathy
Katrina
Jojo
Laurie
Lauren
Tugce Nida
AshleyAlexis
Dee
Katherine
Dawn (Kat N Hat)
Photojim
Nairabell

C:
Tiffanny
Fran
Larissa
Diane Whitney
Melissa *Private profile
Lorhainne
Megan
Jenni
Rachel
Becky
Coffeentea

D:
Moviemavengal
Pollyanna
Brett
Kami
Gigi
Jo
Lili
Alyssa
LethalLovely *Private profile
Julie
Elke
KarenF
Mandy
Autumn
Penney
Michelle *Private Profile
Jane(PS)
TJ
Joyce
KJ
Christine
Lan-Dinh *Private profile
Leslie
Jamie
Iris
Lekshmy
Melissa**
Sue
Jessica
Kim *Private profile
Cheryl
Ananda
Elise
Caroline
Shirley
Isabella
Ana *Private profile
D.G.~Shameless Hussy~
Tania
Roxy
Mounika
Shellbelle
Cathy
Lacy
Nancy

REPICKS

Vi picks for Iris
Valerie~Varuca~ picks for Kim *Private profile
Lan-Dinh picks for Amy
Fran picks for Sue
D.G.~Shameless Hussy~ picks for Megan
Dee picks for Tugce Nida
Katie picks for Dawn (Kat N Hat)
Mandy picks for Joyce
Tugce Nida picks for Cacophony
Penney picks for Rachel

message 5: by Mandy (last edited Oct 22, 2011 08:13AM) (new)

Mandy (mandypants) | 189 comments FINISHERS

1. Ana: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. Lexa: Divergent by Veronica Roth, Cry No More by Linda Howard, My One and Only by Kristan Higgins, Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
3. Lan-Dinh: Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. Macwolfo1[Elise]: Savor the Danger by Lori Foster, Promises in the Dark by Stephanie Tyler
5. Grace: Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Ravished by Amanda Quick, Ravished by a Highlander by Paula Quinn
6. Katie: First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones, Father Mine: Zsadist and Bella's Story by J.R. Ward
7. Kami: Zombie Moon by Lori Devoti, Betrayed by P.C. Cast, First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones, Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
8. MountainKat: Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey
9. Elise: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
10. ~Megan~: First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
11. Erin: Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison, A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
12. Melissa: Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian, Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Too Hot To Touch by Louisa Edwards
13. Christine: Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
14. Suzanne(Pebblesy): The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons by Katie MacAlister, Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh, One for the Money by Janet Evanovich, Virgin River by Robyn Carr
15. Jane(PS): Passion by Lisa Valdez
16. PhotoJim: The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter, My Favorite Witch by Lisa Plumley
17. Michelle: Passion by Lisa Valdez
18. Becky: Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn
19. Brett: Zombie Moon by Lori Devoti, Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent, The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
20. Nancy: Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella, Here Today, Gone to Maui by Carol Snow, Glory in Death by J.D. Robb, First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
21. Moviemavengal: Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella, Tell Me Lies by Jennifer Crusie, Your Scandalous Ways by Loretta Chase, Seven Secrets of Seduction by Anne Mallory, One Night Is Never Enough by Anne Mallory, The Art of French Kissing by Kristin Harmel
22. Shirley: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
23. Iris: Bunny And The Bear by Eve Langlais, What a Westmoreland Wants by Brenda Jackson, Cowgirls Don't Cry by Lorelei James, Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
24. ~KarenH~: Hot Head by Damon Suede
25. Carla: Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
26. Kimberly: Giving Chase by Lauren Dane
27. Rebecca: Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione, Long Hard Ride by Lorelei James
28. Megan: Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
29. Caroline: The Ice Cream Girls by Dorothy Koomson, The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
30. Penney: The Lost Recipe for Happiness by Barbara O'Neal, Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
31. Ananda: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
32. Jojo: Texas Destiny by Lorraine Heath
33. Lekshmy: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, Push by Sapphire
34. Diane Whitney: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
35. Valerie~Varuca~: Promises in the Dark by Stephanie Taylor, If It Ain't Love by Tamara Allen, Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
36. Leslie: Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch
37. Amanda: Harbor Lights by Sherryl Woods, Only His by Susan Mallery
38. Cathy: Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei James, Changeless by Gail Carriger, One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost
39. D.G.~Shameless Hussy~: Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones, Wicked Burn by Beth Kery
40. Pam: Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
41. Tugce Nida: Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
42. Mandy: Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare, Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione, Sins of the Heart by Eve Silver
43. Elke: Giving Chase by Lauren Dane
44. Sue: Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh, Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many by Heather Wardell
45. Kimmy: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
46. Alyssa: A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole, Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
47. Fran: Party Naked by Mari Carr
48. Yz the Whyz: Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
49. Lacy: One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost
50. Pollyanna: The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
51. LethalyLovely: Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
52. Lauren: A Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare
53. Mounika: Surrender by Pamela Clare
54. Isabella: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
55. Flame: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
56. Diane~Firefly~: Switched by Amanda Hocking
57. Julia: A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, Bad Boys Do by Victoria Dahl, Shut Up and Kiss Me by Christie Craig
58. Tiffanny: How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
59. Kate: When You Dare by Lori Foster
60. KarLynP: Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones, A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
61. Valerie: Envy by J.R. Ward
62. Shell: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
63. Sana: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
64. KarenF: The Many Sins of Lord Cameron by Jennifer Ashley, Under Her Skin by Susan Mallery
65. Amy J.: Making Waves by Tawna Fenske
66. Polina: Divergent by Veronica Roth, One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost
67. Coffeentea: Lord of the Vampires by Jeanne Kalogridis
68. Larissa: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) by Lori Foster Promises in the Dark (Shadow Force, #2) by Stephanie Tyler Rilla of Ingleside (Anne of Green Gables, #8) by L.M. Montgomery First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones Father Mine  Zsadist and Bella's Story (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6.5) by J.R. Ward Zombie Moon (Harlequin Nocturne, #91) by Lori Devoti Betrayed (House of Night, #2) by P.C. Cast Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family, #1) by Shannon Stacey Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1) by Lara Adrian Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, #0) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead The Unbearable Lightness of Dragons (Light Dragons, #2) by Katie MacAlister Passion  by Lisa Valdez The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter Passion  by Lisa Valdez Unleashed (Ross Siblings, #1) by Cherrie Lynn Zombie Moon (Harlequin Nocturne, #91) by Lori Devoti Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella Here Today, Gone to Maui by Carol Snow Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater Bunny And The Bear by Eve Langlais What a Westmoreland Wants by Brenda Jackson Hot Head (Head #1) by Damon Suede Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Numbers #1) by Sarah MacLean Giving Chase (Chase Brothers, #1) by Lauren Dane Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones The Ice Cream Girls by Dorothy Koomson The Lost Recipe for Happiness by Barbara O'Neal Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs Texas Destiny (Texas Trilogy, #1) by Lorraine Heath Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern Promises in the Dark (Shadow Force, #2) by Stephanie Tyler Cry No More by Linda Howard My One and Only by Kristan Higgins Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Ravished by Amanda Quick First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones Blood Bound (Unbound, #1) by Rachel Vincent Too Hot To Touch (Rising Star Chef, #1) by Louisa Edwards Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh Glory in Death (In Death, #2) by J.D. Robb Tell Me Lies by Jennifer Crusie Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women #1) by Loretta Chase Seven Secrets of Seduction (Secrets, #1) by Anne Mallory Cowgirls Don't Cry (Rough Riders, #10) by Lorelei James Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1) by Lora Leigh Push by Sapphire If It Ain't Love by Tamara Allen Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Harbor Lights (Chesapeake Shores, No. 3) by Sherryl Woods Only His (Fool's Gold, #6) by Susan Mallery Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders, #3) by Lorelei James Changeless (Parasol Protectorate, #2) by Gail Carriger One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6) by Jeaniene Frost Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan Goddess of the Hunt (The Wanton Dairymaid Trilogy, #1) by Tessa Dare Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione Giving Chase (Chase Brothers, #1) by Lauren Dane Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunter, #4) by Nalini Singh The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) by Kresley Cole Party Naked (Cocktales #1) by Mari Carr Bonds of Justice (Psy-Changeling, #8) by Nalini Singh One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6) by Jeaniene Frost The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1) by Larissa Ione A Certain Wolfish Charm (Westfield Wolves, #1) by Lydia Dare Surrender (MacKinnon’s Rangers,  #1) by Pamela Clare Ravished by a Highlander (Children Of The Mist, #1) by Paula Quinn A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1) by Deborah Harkness One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, #1) by Janet Evanovich My Favorite Witch by Lisa Plumley Blood Bound (Unbound, #1) by Rachel Vincent The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones One Night Is Never Enough (Secrets, #2) by Anne Mallory The Art of French Kissing by Kristin Harmel Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling Long Hard Ride (Rough Riders, #1) by Lorelei James The Book Thief by Markus Zusak The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1) by Kimberly Derting Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë Touched by an Alien (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #1) by Gini Koch Wicked Burn by Beth Kery Sins of the Heart (Otherkin, #1) by Eve Silver Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many by Heather Wardell Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1) by Deborah Harkness Bad Boys Do (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #2) by Victoria Dahl Shut Up and Kiss Me by Christie Craig How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) by Lori Foster Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1) by Deborah Harkness Envy (The Fallen Angels, #3) by J.R. Ward Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (Highland Pleasures, #3) by Jennifer Ashley Under Her Skin (Lone Star Sisters, #1) by Susan Mallery Making Waves by Tawna Fenske Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6) by Jeaniene Frost Lord of the Vampires (Diaries of the Family Dracul) by Jeanne Kalogridis Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh Virgin River (Virgin River, #1) by Robyn Carr

up to message 880

message 6: by Dee, Moderator (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 6297 comments me me me!!!

I am a combo between A and B...but i'll go with B

Macwolf01 [Elise] (Macwolf01) | 942 comments I'm with Dee, but I'll go with A this chick has NO rhythm haha

message 8: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (last edited Sep 20, 2011 09:43AM) (new)

~KarenH~ | 2114 comments I'm in, and unfortunately I'm definitely an A!

message 9: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 3862 comments I'm just like Dee and Macwolf01, but I will go with B!

message 10: by Elke (last edited Sep 20, 2011 09:48AM) (new)

Elke (ejurca) | 1034 comments I am in and I am a D!!!

I am going on a cruise starting October 1st....but I will be able to do the picks before then! Hopefully I will get mine early!

Layla  | 663 comments I'm in. I am a B.

Isabella Queirouz | 201 comments I'm in I pick D.

Mandy (mandypants) | 189 comments Oh, I guess I'm in, too. :-) I'm definitely a D.

Sue (KnitWitSL) | 226 comments I'm in and I am a D!!

Mounika (dazzlinglily) | 78 comments I'm in and I'm a D :-)

message 16: by D.G. (last edited Sep 20, 2011 10:30AM) (new)

D.G. | 3759 comments LOL! I'm a D!!

I've been soo looking forward to this! :)

Melissa ** | 544 comments I'm in and I am a D!

Megan L Harnett | 789 comments I am in. I would say I am a C!

Melanie (Moviemavengal) (moviemavengal) | 31 comments I'm in and I'm a D. First challenge for me!

Nairabell | 433 comments I'm in. I'm a B!

Katie | 1275 comments I'm in -- B.

Sandy (sandyc88) | 1196 comments I'm in ....B!

message 23: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Sep 20, 2011 12:08PM) (new)

Fran | 6238 comments I'm in- I'm a C, I'm always trying to get one of my kids to dance with me :)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 931 comments I'm a B and I'm in!

Kerste | 144 comments I'm in and a total B.

~Megan~ (Megadee) Count me in, and I think I'm a B!

Regina Polli | 177 comments I`m in. I´m B

Tuğçe Sevin (TugceninKitapligi) | 606 comments oh finally it's here!!! well i am both A & B but can go with B as long as noone is watching :)

KarenF (CleoCleveland) | 967 comments I'm in and I'm a D.

I'm not saying that it looks good; I'm just admitting that it happens.

~Melissa~ | 933 comments I'm in and I'm a C. Also, this is my first PIFM challenge...

Britta (Quintessensical) Definitely A :D

~Leslie~ (akareadingmachine) | 1640 comments I'm in and I'm a D. My hips do move, but I don't often dance!

Caroline (Pip_squeak) | 556 comments Lol!! My favourite time of the month:-) Please count me in & I'm D!! x x

Jojo | 705 comments I'm in - and I'm a B

Elise (hey_elise) | 42 comments I'm in! D!

Sana (sanashams) I am in and I am a B! =D

Robin O (robinorr2) | 50 comments Sign me up, last month was fun!

I am a A but only cause I use a wheelchair and can't dance anymore... sniffle.

Ana | 72 comments I'm in and I'm D!

message 39: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 8117 comments Can't help myself - I'm a D - and I'll sing as well :)

Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim) (Jim_formerly_Photojim) | 5294 comments "B"eam me up for this one!

Mandy (mandypants) | 189 comments Robin O,

I'm a firm believer that you can still dance in a wheelchair. I've done the foxtrot with someone w/ md in an electric wheelchair. I still say he had more rhythm than some of my other dance partners. :-) Feel free to change your answer, if you wish.

Alyssa :::Riverina Romantics::: (knewaboy) | 52 comments I'm going to give this a shot. I've never done it before.

I'm a D, definitely.

Mandy (mandypants) | 189 comments Welcome to all the new people, Moviemavengal, Melissa, Alyssa, and anyone else I may have missed! :-) Let us know if you have any questions. Someone here will have an answer for you.

message 44: by Dee, Moderator (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 6297 comments ohhh, lots of newbies ;)

Cheryl (cawils_99) I'm in and I'm a D.

Lacy (Lacy_Stewart) | 1645 comments I'm in and I'm mostly a D.

Erin (Erin-B) | 763 comments I've never done this one before, but it sounds fun, so I'm in, and an A.

Victoria (flame_2712) | 126 comments I'm in and I'm a A I think! I wish I could dance but when I tried it was so bad, I won't embarrass myself again by tryin to dance!!

Roxy (RoxyM) | 201 comments I'm in and I'm a D!

Valerie ~Varuca~ (Varuca1) | 384 comments I'm in and I'm an A.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19