Christian Readers discussion

Antidisestablishmentarianism
This topic is about Antidisestablishmentarianism
Books by Michael J. and Mary C. Findley

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mary Findley | 143 comments Our book is designed to tie together all the areas of history, science, culture, even churches, where Secular Humanism has shown itself to be an established religion. We look at the founding of America, skip back to Nimrod, examine Plato, and go around the world examining so-called religions that set up man as god and combine with government to snuff out truth, the Scriptures, and freedom.

Karen I would love it, but I am afraid i know so much already that sometimes getting the truth to people I love just breaks my heart. They hate me, but they hated Jesus also. some day I will and also those like you that reprove the darkness will be told "well done." I am waiting.

Mary Findley | 143 comments We have had many discussions with Christian friends about hatred and shallowness among believers, and just had a very painful experience with a longtime friend consumed by bitterness and withdrawing into childishness. It is so sad. Thank God this world is not our home. :-)

Karen I know the more I endure the more I ma waiting for our new home so badly.

Mary Findley | 143 comments Praying for you.

Karen I will prey fro you also. Thanks I can always use prayer and am glad when someone does it. I am glad to have you as a friend because you seem real stable that centers me. thanks.

Mary Findley | 143 comments We have historical fiction, adult romance and YA adventure/Suspense and Sci fi, as well as a children's book.

Mary Findley | 143 comments Karen wrote: "I will prey fro you also. Thanks I can always use prayer and am glad when someone does it. I am glad to have you as a friend because you seem real stable that centers me. thanks."

Thanks, Karen. It's funny you should call me stable, since my husband and I travel around in the truck, and our house in PA is in limbo between the mortgage company and the taxes, but the Lord knows how to be our rock even when we're constantly in motion, I guess! :-)

Karen Amen

Kay Baker | 37 comments We should never grow weary praying for our unsaved loved ones and for those who are backsliding. The Lord promised that if we are saved "our whole household will be saved". It will happen in God's time. Yes, The Lord is our rock. In times when we think that we are all alone it is the Rock that we cling to for comfort and strength. God bless you both, Karen and Mary. Let us continue to lift each other up in prayer.

Mary Findley | 143 comments Thanks, Kay, and I am not alone. My husband is the best guy on earth. I get to be with him all day, every day. I have facebook friends from my school days and people I've never met. And now I have friends on Goodreads! I am blessed!

Karen Amen.

unread topics | mark unread