Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Can't Change Series?

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (vnorthw) | 2453 comments I was going to post this as a bug, but then though it might be working as intended so I figured I'd ask here first.

I was attempting to switch the primary series for Dune back to the English series, since English is the original language.

However, I cant. There are 4 series listed, and I can move 2-4 freely among each other, but I can't move any of them to 1.

I can however switch the primary series of The Horse and His Boy back and forth between the publication and chronological order.

Is there some sort of barrier to disallow (regular?) librarians from changing the primary series when there are more than 2 series, or is this a bug?

message 2: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments I just tried it and it didn't work for me either. I even added a test series to Narnia, and was able to move it to the primary position with no problem. Appears to be a bug. :(

message 3: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 385 comments There's no need for this series: http://www.goodreads.com/series/66371...

It doesn't include any books not on the main series. The series name can be added to the description of the main series so it can be found.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Horse and His Boy (other topics)
Dune (other topics)