Around the World in 80 Books discussion

Good to Know > World Books by Goodreads Authors

Comments (showing 1-33)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

Dayo Oladele-Ilori (dayooladele-Ilori) | 1 comments CRUEL PASSION is a 184-page novel that reiterates the long age-old order of sins and consequences in the events of life. This contemporary fiction exhibit two extreme paradoxes of life continuum “What you sow, you will reap.” and “Bad things do happen to good people.” When beauty, intelligence, innocence and naivety faces the withering wind that blew away the blossoming years, the filthy rag of shame becomes the only natural covering. Will she cave under the current circumstances that have shattered her joy and self-esteem? Will that cold chilly night when innocence died crystallize a different birth from the three mementos that were already born: a new birth – a beautiful girl; a still birth – a womb hysterectomy, and a re-birth –Vengeance?
It is an engaging piece that lends its voice to the consequences of choices, lust and ill-charted passion and obsessive vengeance. It is an enthralling story that brings to bare the importance of parenting and the ripple effects of its negligence. It is an interwoven experience of fate, friendship, naivety, sincerity, deception, love, revenge and abomination. The novel is set in three major cities: Lagos, Sicily and Port-of-Spain. It spans through childhood and adult life of characters, making its target audience inclusive of both teenage and adult readers.
Please buy ebook at on AMAZON
http://www.amazon.com/Cruel-Passion-D...

Other stores include Apple iBookstore, Barnes & Noble, Sony Reader Store, Kobo, Copia, Gardners, Baker & Taylor, eBookPie, eSentral

Interview on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wA4J...

Review By Guardian Newspaper and a blog
http://rainbowspotholes.blogspot.com/...

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/CruelPassion...

Amaka Lily | 1 comments Hi Guys,

My name is Amaka Lily and I am the author of Shifting Allegiances: A Nigerian's story of Nigeria, America and Culture ShockShifting Allegiances: A Nigerian's story of Nigeria, America and Culture Shock

My story was inspired by true life experiences and gives insight into why modern Nigerians come to America and some of their adjustment challenges.

Would love some feedback.
I am also having a goodreads giveway which ends October 30. https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

You can also purchase my book from Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/Shifting-Allegi...

Thank you for reading.

Melissa Burovac (m3lissab33) | 1 comments Aloha!

I'd love to share my book "Wandering" with the group. Wandering

It is my first travel book; not a guide at all, but a humorous look at turning 40, freaking out, and buying a one-way ticket to Mexico for a first-time solo RTW.

The story takes place in Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Cuba, Australia, Tasmania, Cambodia and Thailand. There is plenty of adventure and fun, and I get lost in multiple countries.

Please check out my author page if you are interested and feel free to send me a message!

Have a great day!
Melissa

David Kalis | 9 comments Hi everyone -
I'm so proud to announce that I published a memoir entitled Vodka Shot, Pickle Chaser: A True Story of Risk, Corruption, and Self-Discovery Amid the Collapse of the Soviet Union.

Yes, I lived there (now Russia) from 1991-1993 and the book details my sometimes funny, sometimes ludicrous, and often times dangerour decisions. Kirkus Reviews, The Boston Globe , and many Amazon reviews give great insight into the book.

I wrote it initially to let college grads know they don't necessarily need to get a job or go to grad school right out of college. I encourage exploration and calculated risk taking.

Thanks for considering Vodka Shot, Pickle Chaser - I hope you enjoy it!

Nabse Bamato (wwwgoodreadscomnabse_bamato) | 11 comments Hi all,

I hope it is appropriate to post information about my own book, Yohannes Ishi, here (link below).

The central character, Yohannes, was born in Ethiopia but brought up in the UK. He returns to Addis as an adult and starts to try and learn a little about his roots.

The novel is set in my home country, Ethiopia, and draws on my experiences of growing up in Addis Ababa and of moving to other, quite alien, countries, and trying to fit in.

It's a short, entertaining, light read and seems to be appealing to a wide range of people - whether or not they know Ethiopia.

Yohannes Ishi by Nabse Bamato

Reg Davey (regdavey) | 2 comments Hey chaps and ladies :)

To Touch The Sun

I would like to share this book, set in Chicago. The debut novel by Laura Enright, for fans of vampire horror and military history (an unusual combination).

1916: France, The Great War.

Narain Khan was 25 when he left his native India to fight in the trenches of the West­ern Front dur­ing WWI. It was his hope that he could stay on after the war to pur­sue his dream of study­ing the culi­nary arts and becom­ing a world class chef.

Instead, he fell to shrap­nel amidst the car­nage of that bit­ter war. Car­nage which, when dark­ness fell, attracted some­thing ter­ri­fy­ing: A roam­ing pack of feral vampires–mindless feeders–who fell upon the sol­diers left wounded and dying in No Man’s Land.

Attacked by the fer­als, Narain was trans­formed into the other type of vam­pire: A sen­tient capa­ble of mov­ing about in soci­ety with only a few restric­tions and able to feed with­out killing the host.

Present Day: Chicago, U.S.

After the death of his long-term partner and food source Sophie from cancer, Narain, now a successful chef and businessman, albeit with an unusual set of problems that make life in "normal" society difficult, has reached a crossroads in his life as a sentient vampire.

His growing attraction to Cassie Lambert, a scientist with an unexpected link to his past, the re-emergence of Reginald Jameson, his old captain in WWI and now a sadistic predator who shares the night with Narain, and a new, terrifying breed of vampire; Boris, a monster who destroys everything in his path. All these events will conspire to drag Narain into a climactic struggle.

A struggle against everything he holds dear, against himself, against Jameson, Boris and the forces that will stop at nothing to discover the secret Cassie has learned about the nature of Vampirism.

A struggle that will show Narain that to defeat the real mon­sters, he will have to embrace what he is and awaken the beast within. That to touch the sun, he will have to risk being burned up in its fury

Adria Cimino | 17 comments Hello everyone!

If you are interested in reading a literary fiction novel set in Paris, I would like to suggest my recently released book Paris, Rue des Martyrs.

Paris, Rue des Martyrs by Adria J. Cimino

It is the story of four strangers whose lives entwine in a Parisian neighborhood. There are a few scenes that unfold in Italy and a few others in Colombia.

For further details and some reviews, please see: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Thanks very much and happy reading!

Doug Hendrie (doughendrie) | 6 comments Hello united readers of the world,

Might I interest you in a giveaway of my narrative nonfiction book set in Indonesia, the Philippines, Ghana and South Korea? Possibly? If so, read on.

Here's a small blurb for AmalgaNations

Fuelled by curiosity and wanderlust, reporter Doug Hendrie travels to the edges of our world to find the most unexpected – and bizarre – examples of cultural mash-ups, from the StarCraft videogame superstars of South Korea to the Clash-loving punks of Indonesia.
A whirlwind world tour through surprising subcultures told with subtle humour, AmalgaNations picks up where Louis Theroux leaves off. www.amalganations.com

I've got five books to give away, closing March 10th. The giveaway link is here: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Thanks for your time
Doug

Miriam Murcutt | 14 comments Eight reviewers wanted! Free copies offered to reviewers of the new ebook:

'Greenland for $1.99 - A brief (and illustrated) account of a journey inside the Arctic Circle' by Richard Starks and Miriam Murcutt.

This short ebook – illustrated by more than twenty photographs – is the story of the authors’ journey inside the Arctic Circle. Readers can walk with them over the Greenland ice cap, touch the world’s biggest and fastest-moving glacier, hike along the Arctic Circle Trail, hear sled-dogs yowl and watch whales surface near drifting icebergs, as well as listen to the Inuit talk about the future of their country.
All for just $1.99.
We will send a free copy of 'Greenland for $1.99' to the first eight respondents who reply to this offer and agree to post their review of this book.
Please note:Prospective reviewers must have access to a Kindle or reading device that accepts Kindle books. This offer will close on Friday, January 17th.

'Greenland for $1.99' is the fourth book the authors have co-written. The others are: 'Lost in Tibet', (The Lyons Press, 2004 and 2012), 'Along the River that Flows Uphill - from the Orinoco to the Amazon',(Haus Publishing, 2009) and 'A Room with a Pew - Sleeping our Way through Spain's ancient monasteries',(The Lyons Press, 2012).

Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 19 comments WORLD ODYSSEY new book launch

As the authors of the historical adventure ‘Fiji: A Novel’ it’s our pleasure to announce this week’s release of World Odyssey (The World Duology, #1).

This 19th Century tale follows the fortunes of three young travelers as each embarks on an epic journey. Their dramatic adventures span sixteen years and see them engage with American Indians, Barbary Coast pirates, Aborigines, Maoris and Pacific Islanders as they travel around the world - from America to Africa, from England to the Canary Islands, to Australia, New Zealand and Samoa.

After traveling thousands of miles and experiencing the best and worst that life can offer, these three disparate individuals eventually end up in the remote archipelago of Fiji, in the South Pacific, where their lives intersect.

Lance & James
World Odyssey (The World Duology, #1) by Lance Morcan

Joseph Bell | 3 comments Beachdog

'Some people travel to the other side of the world to go nowhere.

Matt has been living on a beach with his friends and avoiding reality for months, and he really doesn’t want to go home. But out of money his time is up - so when fate delivers him a chance to prolong the madness he takes it.

Joining the Goan underworld can’t be that hard can it?'

Would love to get some feedback. Beachdog is a fictional travel comedy set in Goa, India.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FK28OJW...

Linda Ruth Horowitz (LindaRuthHorowitz) | 6 comments Fellow world travellers !

As a graduate of the University of Hard-Core Travel, I've lived with and photographed several indigenous groups around the world.

Among these groups, is the extraordinary Bedouin of Sinai, Egypt... I simply HAD to portray their nomadic lifestyle and passionate culture in the novel: 'WHILE THE SANDS WHISPER.'

Reviews more than welcome!

While the Sands Whisper by Linda Ruth Horowitz

Jane Brooke | 1 comments NOTE I am A british Savage, and my hardcore 10 novels this year, are not for the WEAK of heart...Therefore and nursing a tequila shot Hello,I say Great group, I am Jane Brooke, a 22 year old lesbian British savage writer of LGBT/LESBIAN/HETERO all genders erotica and I have this year 8 new books from Amazon and of course with my PIC on my page. My work described to me by my readers is savage, URBAN, RAW, Ultra sexual, profane, beautiful and finally bullet in the head MY GENERATION-REAL. I do a yearly jaunt through the underground sex, scene and fetish clubs of Europe, and infuse my work with what I see, as a voyeur in these freedom loving people’s private lives. My work is not for the weak-of-heart, so SEAT BELT REQUIRED, and since I am done whoring myself, a girl uses what she has, BIG SMILE, WTF just dropped an ash from my cigarette into my tequila shot, smoke in my eyes, collateral damage of being a writer, Cheers Jane from London The Hit Woman's Assassination Handbook by Jane Brooke Jane, Vegas Pi by Jane Brooke Cyborg Girls by Jane Brooke Sex, Slaves and Silhouettes by Jane Brooke

A.R. Adorno (paboy117) | 2 comments Hi everyone! I am the author of a book series Adventures of The Young Warrior (currently working on book 6) and after several years I have recently been able to publish my first book "The World's Fate". It is a semi fantasy style adventure series, where I take ancient legends and prophecies and use real world locations and events to make these ancient warnings seem true. The books take place all over the world, one book may travel the entire globe and another may be one region/country, but they are mostly entertainment and greatly detailed.

They are about the son of a US military worker who was killed mysteriously, and the boy sets out to better understand what his father was in search of, and how he died and in the process he gets tangled up in unexpected situations that he has to fight his way out of.

I am trying to build an audience and catch peoples interest and this was my best option since I am on a budget right now and only really write for the fun I wanted to share my love of story telling with the world. You can check out my Goodreads page here http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18... and even read an excerpt of the book, and if you would like to know more you can join a discussion board. If you are interested in purchasing the book it is available on Amazon in paperback and on the Kindle.

http://www.createspace.com/4370486
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E4WFDQ6

Anastasia Abboud | 12 comments Hi!

Thank you for opening this discussion, Diane!

My book "Let Us Not Live in Ignorance" is set against the backdrop of Lebanon's civil war and spans three countries. It is a story of hope and love -- familial, fraternal, romantic. It encourages compassion and open-mindedness and is relative to today's tense international situation. Let Us Not Live in Ignorance

Kathy | 1 comments Your book sounds very interesting! How do I go about getting a free copy through your book giveaway?
Kathy

Jessica Alexander | 9 comments Hello!

My name is Jessica and I am the author of the upcoming memoir, "Chasing Chaos: My Decade in and out of Humanitarian Aid." The book chronicles my life and work overseas and takes readers to Rwanda, Sudan, Sri Lanka and Indonesia, Sierra Leone and Haiti. Having just joined this group and browsed through some of the discussions, I think some of you would enjoy it.

There is a free giveaway going on now until August 30 and the book hits shelves October 15th.

Look forward to your feedback!

Thanks so much,
JessicaChasing Chaos: My Decade In and Out of Humanitarian Aid

R.L. Stedman | 20 comments Hi
I'm wondering if any authors/readers can help me?

I'm about to start an eight week trip around Europe and would really like to read books set in the regions I'm visiting. While I can find enormous numbers of stories set in say London or Paris, other regions are very hard to locate. Here's the regions I'm after:

Nijmegen - the Netherlands
Provence (please don't mention A Year in Provence)
Devon/Dartmoor - the UK
the Welsh Borders -the UK
Oxford/Cheltenham/Bath - the UK
Gwynedd - Wales
Rotterdam - the Netherlands.

Here's the link to my blog:http://writertravellerreader.blogspot...

Books have to be available on kindle bc my pack is heavy enough!

tx, this is a great group.

Miriam Murcutt | 14 comments For Travel Book Group members: a FREE DOWNLOAD that tells you how to plan a trip through Spain, staying in Spain’s ancient monasteries
If you are interested in reducing the cost of traveling through Spain by staying in some of that country’s ancient monasteries rather than its hotels or hostels, then this free download will be of help to you. Travelers and authors Richard Starks and Miriam Murcutt have made available a free download of ‘how to’ information they researched and compiled for their book ‘A Room with a Pew – sleeping our way through Spain’s ancient monasteries’. This information gives you a step-by-step guide on how to plan and book your own trip through Spain staying in monasteries alongside active communities of monks and nuns. (You don’t have to be religious to stay in Spain’s monasteries; they are open to everyone.) To download this ‘how to’ guide, visit the authors’ web site at http://www.starksmurcutt.com and click on ‘free download’ on the right hand side of the home page. And if, after reading this guide, you have questions, email the authors at starksmurcutt@starksmurcutt.com and they will be happy to respond.

Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 19 comments The Orphan Trilogy (The Ninth Orphan / The Orphan Factory / The Orphan Uprising) - three top rated conspiracy thrillers that span the globe.

Twenty-three orphan babies are turned into the deadliest assassins the world has ever known. One will rebel.

The Orphan Trilogy (The Ninth Orphan / The Orphan Factory / The Orphan Uprising) by James Morcan

Tackling genetic selection, mind control and secret societies, The Orphan Trilogy exposes a global agenda designed to keep the power in the hands of a select few. The series’ antagonists are members of a shadow government acting above and beyond the likes of the White House, the FBI, the Pentagon and the NSA. Could something like this ever take place? Or, is it already taking place right now?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BGGM05U/

This series was co-authored by son James and I, a Down Under writing team. We also co-wrote the historical adventure-romance, ‘Fiji: A Novel’.

Fiji  A Novel by Lance Morcan

Happy reading!
Lance Morcan

Benji Hey guys! I'm a Goodreads author, and this is my book:

Abandoned Ship  An Intimate Account of the Costa Concordia Shipwreck by Benji Smith
Abandoned Ship: An Intimate Account of the Costa Concordia Shipwreck.

It's the true story of how my wife and I escaped from the sinking cruise ship last year (on our honeymoon), found our way back home again, recovered from PTSD, and completely changed our lives.

Most of the book takes place in Rome, though there are a few small parts in Barcelona, Sicily, Sardinia, and Boston.

The book has gotten great reviews from The Daily Beast and The Daily Telegraph.

If you enjoyed Wild or Into Thin Air, then I hope you'll also enjoy "Abandoned Ship".

Miriam Murcutt | 14 comments We know that some of the Goodreads community have read (and others are planning to read) our book 'Along the River that Flows Uphill - from the Orinoco to the Amazon', which tells the story of a journey we made to the primitive Yanomami Indians who live by the Casiquiari river in Venezuela. This is to alert these people to the publication of a new book which focuses on the Yanomami. It's written by anthropologist Napoleon Chagnon. When we were researching 'Along the River that Flows Uphill', we found Chagnon's work among the Yanomami, and the controversies which his work stirred up among anthropologists, made for compelling reading. His latest book, 'Noble Savages', was recently reviewed in The New York Times books section.
This post is from: Authors Miriam Murcutt and Richard Starks

Marty Essen (MartyEssen) | 2 comments Hello fellow travelers!

Although my Goodreads author page says I’ve been a member since 2009, I’m not sure how that happened. I didn’t truly become active until two days ago, when I set up my page.

Being that I’m the author of Cool Creatures, Hot Planet: Exploring the Seven Continents and I perform a college show called “Around the World in 90 Minutes,” naturally, this group and discussion caught my attention!

Here’s the back-cover description:

Cool Creatures, Hot Planet: Exploring the Seven Continents follows Marty and Deb Essen on a three-and-a-half-year-long adventure to some of the wildest places on all seven continents.

The American couple began crisscrossing the globe with the simple intention of searching for rare and interesting wildlife. When their travels coincided with the U.S. invasion of Iraq, the added element made them unwitting ambassadors for peace. Their experiences—from amusing to life threatening—changed their lives forever.

This is not your average travelogue. Marty Essen has written a book that entertains, informs, and poignantly reminds us that we all share a small planet.

This blurb is also on the back cover:

“This is a wonderful book—a labor of love—that describes in soul-stirring language what it is like to live with the people, the animals, the birds, the snakes, the insects, the jungles, the treacherous rivers, the gorgeous scenery of seven continents. It is the best travel and exploratory work I have yet encountered. Marty Essen and his wife, Deb, are two highly intelligent, imaginative, and brave people.”
—Senator George McGovern, 1972 Democratic nominee for president

Cool Creatures, Hot Planet  Exploring the Seven Continents by Marty Essen

Cheers!

Marty Essen
www.CoolCreaturesHotPlanet.com

David Lafferty (DanteExplorer) I've just published an introductory book on Dante's Inferno (a tour through Hell). Lots of images. Maybe you'll run into someone you know!

Afterlife: An Introduction to Dante's Inferno

Anne Trager (Anne_Trager) | 12 comments Hi. I've translated three crime fiction novels that will give you a whole new perspective on France:

The Paris Lawyer by Sylvie Granotier The Paris Lawyer This is a legal procedural that doubles as a psychological thriller. The story unfolds between Paris and rural central France, where rolling hills hold dark secrets.

Treachery in Bordeaux by Jean-Pierre Alaux Treachery in Bordeaux This is a classic whodunit set in modern-day French wine country. It's from a 20-book series that is a hit on French TV.

The 7th Woman by Frederique Molay The 7th Woman. This is an edge-of-your-seat police procedural, a huge international bestseller that won France's most prestigious crime fiction award and was named Best Crime Fiction Novel of the Year. Seven meets CSI in Paris.

message 8: by Halban (last edited Jun 29, 2012 05:40AM) (new)

Halban Publishers (halbanpublishers) | 4 comments We would like to recommend a book we recently published,The Reluctant Mullah by Goodreads author Sagheer Afzal.

We publish fiction, memoirs, history, biography, books on the Middle East and of Jewish interest.
Please take time to explore our books and come back regularly for the latest reviews and upcoming events.
http://www.halbanpublishers.com/index...

message 7: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 5557 comments Debra wrote: "Hi, it is nice to have been invited here. Thank you, Diane!

The Companion of Lady Holmeshire by Debra  Brown I am the author of The Companion of Lady Holmeshire, an early Victorian novel se..."

Thanks for joining the group, Debra! The books and blog sound wonderful, I will be sure to check them out!

message 6: by Debra (last edited Jan 01, 2012 12:36PM) (new)

Debra Brown (DebraBrown) | 13 comments Hi, it is nice to have been invited here. Thank you, Diane!

The Companion of Lady Holmeshire by Debra  Brown I am the author of The Companion of Lady Holmeshire, an early Victorian novel set in England. A foundling infant, Emma, was raised to become a servant. The Countess of Holmeshire chose her as her companion and sent her off for finishing before dragging her along into aristocratic circles. Many in that snobbish society treated her rudely or forbade her to visit along with her mistress. Sweet romance and mystery are laced through the story, and there is a great surprise ending.

May I also mention a book by my friend Teresa Thomas Bohannon, A Very Merry Chase, which is just now nominated as a best Regency era book, one of four, in a group. It is available in large print as well as ebook and print.

I would also like to invite you to visit and join our GR group Historical Info for Historical Fiction Readers. It discusses historical settings all over the world. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

For those interested in English history and historicals, you might enjoy the multi-author blog English Historical Fiction Authors. http://englishhistoryauthors.blogspot....

Again, thanks and best wishes!

Bluemoon (Bluemoon286) | 262 comments Connie wrote: "Dee wrote: "This came out earlier this year, and has been nominated for a GR Choice Awards in the YA category

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

Description:
In 1941, fifteen-year-ol..."

I also enjoyed this book alot.

message 4: by Connie (last edited Nov 15, 2011 07:22AM) (new)

Connie (Connie_G) | 422 comments Dee wrote: "This came out earlier this year, and has been nominated for a GR Choice Awards in the YA category

Description:
In 1941, fifteen-year-old Lina is prepari..."

Dee, I also felt that Between Shades of Gray was one of the best books I read this year.

Dee (austhokie) | 396 comments This came out earlier this year, and has been nominated for a GR Choice Awards in the YA category

Description:
In 1941, fifteen-year-old Lina is preparing for art school, first dates, and all that summer has to offer. But one night, the Soviet secret police barge violently into her home, deporting her along with her mother and younger brother. They are being sent to Siberia. Lina's father has been separated from the family and sentenced to death in a prison camp. All is lost.

Lina fights for life, fearless, vowing that if she survives she will honor her family, and the thousands like hers, by documenting their experience in her art and writing. She risks everything to use her art as messages, hoping they will make their way to her father's prison camp to let him know they are still alive.

It is a long and harrowing journey, and it is only their incredible strength, love, and hope that pull Lina and her family through each day. But will love be enough to keep them alive?

personally, this is one of only 20 books that I have rated as 5 stars this year

message 2: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 5557 comments Here is a recently released book set in Bulgaria by Goodreads author Radka Yakimov:

Ashes of Wars by Radka Yakimov

Here is the overview of the book from Barnes & Noble:

"It is 1890 when three young women head toward a meadow hidden in the woods outside the village of Shipkovtsi, Bulgaria. As Trina, Vella, and Dobrinka meet in front of an old monastery, a family treasure held secret for generations is revealed. In the end, there are three piles of gold-one in front of each sister-but one pile is bigger than the others. An inheritance has been unfairly divided, leaving two sisters feeling cheated.

In ASHES of WARS, Radka Yakimov narrates the story of the descendents of two of those Bulgarian sisters. Reconstructed historically on the basis of recorded facts, stories handed down from generation to generation, and her own personal recollections, Yakimov chronicles the main events that impacted the lives of four generations of Bulgarians throughout the twentieth century. As she relays a saga about the twenty-three men, women, and children who escaped in search of a safer place, Yakimov takes her readers beyond the confines of Bulgaria into Yugoslavia, to a refugee camp in Trieste, and finally to new lives in Canada and America.

ASHES of WARS profiles the courage, grit, and determination of the people of a beautiful Balkan country torn by wars and oppression, but sustained by hopes for a brighter future."

Here is a link with an excerpt of the first chapter:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ashes...

message 1: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 5557 comments Post any books by Goodreads authors here.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ashes of Wars (other topics)
Between Shades of Gray (other topics)
The Companion of Lady Holmeshire (other topics)
The Reluctant Mullah (other topics)
The Paris Lawyer (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Radka Yakimov (other topics)
Sagheer Afzal (other topics)