Moth to a Flame Moth to a Flame question

Moth to a Flame Part 2
Kimberly Mason Kimberly Sep 09, 2011 05:52AM
Ashley Antoinette Snell
I loved the book hated the ending! Awaiting a part 2 with a twist havingt Raven rise from the dead.If you allow a person to be easily broken then find peace there have to be a exciting reasoning so Raven must live to tell other young women not to follow her path!

Mia (last edited Jun 17, 2015 02:32PM ) Jun 17, 2015 02:31PM   1 vote
Here you are ladies!! Moth to A flame 2 COMING SOON!!

Oh did he?? I loveed Ethics!!! How could she not put a book 2 out my god!!

Loved it. Didn't like the ending but I would love if it came with a part 2

i agree as well the ending ripped my heart out but i will read part 2

This book broke my heart in the end, but it's my #1 and I believe I heard pt.2 drops this year

This was a very good book. I hope there is a part II then I will definitely read it.

part2 plz.

I can't even remember how this book ended, but I know I liked this book. Will read part 2 if it comes out.

*spoilers*(For those who haven't read Moth To A Flame)

When I first started reading A&J I loved the books because they had a Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde feel to them. That's what drew me in. I loved Moth to a Flame but unless Raven isn't really dead I can't see liking a book where Ethic falls for another woman. I'm having the same issue with Murderville 2. I haven't read it yet. If Liberty falls in love with someone else, I don't know how i'm going to NOT hate the book!

Keisha I with all comments is there gonna be a part 2
Mar 20, 2014 11:14PM
Mz Bullock I am shocked to realize there is a pt2 for this book. We were left to believe Raven died at the end. I loved the story but was disappointed with the e ...more
Oct 25, 2015 04:00PM

Need a part 2 feel raven ain't dead

I can't wait for part 2 myself. I brought this book for a couple of fast a** lil girls. In my area cause they were off the chain, I ndver heard of the book or the authors. When they were done they cried with understanding about there parents. I was happy. There doing great, reading more and all

O how I so love this book....I have actually read this book 7 times...hoping the end will change.

Wait ... Wait... There will b a book 2????? Really?? Dont play with my emotions... Lol

i loved this book i would like to see a part 2 as well. Ethics however does show up in the Prada Plan 4!!!

I agree, I hated the ending...But the storyline was awesome.

I LOVEEDDD THIS BOOK! i have been awaiting a book 2 for a looonng time! please if anyone knows if a part2 is coming please inform me!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Moth to a Flame (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ashley Antoinette (other topics)