E.Y.A.B. discussion

The Golden Lily

Comments (showing 1-50 of 50) (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Obsessed with Cameron, H.F.G Magnetic Force! (new)

Obsessed with Cameron (bookishmojo) | 3804 comments Mod
OMG....Richelle's Mead next book. DISCUSS HERE!

Lola (LolasReviews) I already pre-ordered it

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 472 comments I am sure to buy it as soon as it is out!

Lola (LolasReviews) I always pre-order all the books I really want to read, because most of the times pre-orders are 25% cheaper on TBD.

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 472 comments I hardly ever pre-order. you know I might do it sometimes now that you said 25 % and cheaper together :)

Lola (LolasReviews) since I figured out it was 25% cheaper to pre-order I pre-order much more books :). especially for next books in a series and books I really want to read. And I also like getting the books pretty soon after they are releashed (most of the times te shipping time still takes 10 days or more).

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 472 comments Hmmm... is shipping costly? I always thought so, especially on Amazon sometimes :\

Lola (LolasReviews) on TBD shipping is free, but I live in the Netherlands and it usually takes 10 days for books to arrive here after they are shipped.

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 472 comments Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Must check out TBD, right now! Thanks! Now just have to convince my mum!

Lola (LolasReviews) lol, good luck with that :P

message 12: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5293 comments Mod
Oh I can't wait for this! I have yet to read Bloodlines though

message 13: by Obsessed with Cameron, H.F.G Magnetic Force! (new)

OMGGGGG....I wanna raed this soooo badly:(

Tracy Dalton (Tracyd223) | 3 comments Sooo excited for this one, and I am going to Richelle Mead's book signing for this one the day after!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her, she is one of my favs!!!!!

message 15: by Obsessed with Cameron, H.F.G Magnetic Force! (new)

Tracy wrote: "Sooo excited for this one, and I am going to Richelle Mead's book signing for this one the day after!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her, she is one of my favs!!!!!"

OMGGGGG...I would kill to be in ur place:)

Tracy Dalton (Tracyd223) | 3 comments I know, I am sooooooooooo excited!!!! I am going with 2 other friends that I have met through another online club. We also met JR Ward back in March.....talk about awsome!!!!!!!!!!! She is amazing!!!

message 17: by Obsessed with Cameron, H.F.G Magnetic Force! (new)

Tracy wrote: "I know, I am sooooooooooo excited!!!! I am going with 2 other friends that I have met through another online club. We also met JR Ward back in March.....talk about awsome!!!!!!!!!!! She is amazi..."

Holy Crap!
Allllll of that is covered in awesomesauce:P
I wish I could meet all of my online friends but that's just not going to happen.

Adrian, Adrian, Oh Adrian!
Did you ever know I have a crush on you???:P

Alex (Vampirefreak15) | 513 comments When is her book signing and where is it?

Tracy Dalton (Tracyd223) | 3 comments June 13, in Lexington, KY.

Alex (Vampirefreak15) | 513 comments yeah i looked up the places.. theres none in Toronto, or anywhere near there . that sux

message 21: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, H.F.G Obsessor (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 4141 comments Mod
Well I have never been to any book signings ever! Nobody comes to England!

It Makes Sense In Context | 54 comments iv only ever been 2 1 book signing. it was :Brian Falkner and i did it 2 get outa school. sure didnt expect to become a fan of his books Brain Jack.

anyway back on TGL love the cover and the release date cos i hava halfday on the twelth

message 23: by Obsessed with Cameron, H.F.G Magnetic Force! (last edited Jun 05, 2012 07:40AM) (new)

OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "Well I have never been to any book signings ever! Nobody comes to England!"

Me tooo!
I guess we'll have to go to the U.S. if we ever want to make our dream come true.
Which isn't going to happen anytime soon:S

Shwetika | 79 comments OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "Well I have never been to any book signings ever! Nobody comes to England!"

me too coz nobody comes to India too ...

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 472 comments @Shwetika there are many Chetan Bhagat book signings lol I went to one!
@Kay Ali went to a couple of signings though I do know you guys don't live close by but it was in UK right?
@Z Lol, it seems we have to go to US

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 472 comments @Nat what the hell are you waiting for?? Read Bloodlines!!

message 27: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5293 comments Mod
LOL Hey Harshini! Sorry I disappeared for a while again :S But I'm not going be active on GR this couple of weeks, my finals are coming up in just 3 weeks time! EEK!!!!

I don't even have time to read anymore *sobs* after all this hassle is over, I am so going to go on a reading frenzy!

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 472 comments Yes you are! :)
BTW Avengers was AWESOME!!!!!!! ;)

message 29: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, H.F.G Obsessor (new)

Yes it was, what I meant is that nobody ever comes to this part of England and tbh some authors may come to England but they are never the ones I really love

message 30: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, H.F.G Obsessor (new)

Oh btw I have seen Avengers 3 times and have my own Hulk mug

Berni (goodreadscomuser_Berni) | 12 comments OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "Well I have never been to any book signings ever! Nobody comes to England!"

A lot of authors go to FantasyCon which is in Brighton (South Coast), usually in October/November (I think) but I agree most authors - US authors anyway - do signings in London and maybe one other city only.

I missed out on meeting Sherrilyn Kenyon once and I was totally devastated!

Just read you have your own Hulk mug - sounds cool :)

message 32: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, H.F.G Obsessor (new)

Yea but I am nowhere near Brighton, London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester which is where they all go.

Yea my Hulk mug is awesome

Berni (goodreadscomuser_Berni) | 12 comments Usually the authors have to go where they're told. They did when I worked in-house for publishers anyway. The list of signings is usually sent to their agent, and are set up in the bigger cities in order to generate more sales. (Always about the sales!)
It's a shame for you though.

You must have really LOVED Avengers :) Maybe you should post a pic of your Hulk mug on here?

message 34: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, H.F.G Obsessor (new)

Yea Avengers is amazing!!!!

Here ya go

Berni (goodreadscomuser_Berni) | 12 comments That is AWESOME:) I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for putting on here.

Wow . . . I really want one of those now . . . !

message 36: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, H.F.G Obsessor (new)

It's amazing isn't it? I love it. I have my coffee in it every morning. My family have taken to saying that it's me before I've had my coffee LOL

Berni (goodreadscomuser_Berni) | 12 comments It looks like me AFTER coffee :)
Maybe I shouldn't drink caffeine . . .

message 38: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, H.F.G Obsessor (new)

LOL!

message 39: by Obsessed with Cameron, H.F.G Magnetic Force! (new)

I'm gonna watch the movie soooooon:)

message 40: by Obsessed with Cameron, H.F.G Magnetic Force! (new)

Harshini WatchMeRead wrote: "@Shwetika there are many Chetan Bhagat book signings lol I went to one!
@Kay Ali went to a couple of signings though I do know you guys don't live close by but it was in UK right?
@Z Lol, it seems..."

Yeah, that is possible:)

Shwetika | 79 comments Harshini WatchMeRead wrote: "@Shwetika there are many Chetan Bhagat book signings lol I went to one!
@Z Lol, it seems..."

Yeah well I'm not a HUGE fan of Mr. Bhagat ... I mean I like his books but I'm not much in love with his books If you know what I mean

message 42: by Obsessed with Cameron, H.F.G Magnetic Force! (new)

Haven't heard of him:S

Shwetika | 79 comments Elixir Zee wrote: "Haven't heard of him:S"

Well it's okay .. He's kinda a emerging author . Here is the link to all the 4 books of his .. They are okay .. I like the first 2 but last 2 are just okay ..
The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat, Five Point Someone  What Not to Do at IIT by Chetan Bhagat, One Night @ The Call Center by Chetan Bhagat, 2 States  The Story of My Marriage by Chetan Bhagat

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 472 comments Well Z he is an Indian author, I have all his books, not because I love them but I was gifted all of them :/

The hulk mug!!

message 45: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, H.F.G Obsessor (new)

I love my hulk mug.

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 472 comments I wish I had a mug, i don't use a mug since I only drink cool drinks, but everyone else has one

message 47: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, H.F.G Obsessor (new)

I have my coffee in my hulk mug.

Harshini  Ramanujam (watchmeread) | 472 comments Well I don't drink coffee so till then only glass cups or whatever you call them :/

message 49: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, H.F.G Obsessor (new)

we just call them glasses
glass cups that;s so cute

message 50: by Obsessed with Cameron, H.F.G Magnetic Force! (new)

:OOOOO
*weird*