Beastly (Beastly, #1; Kendra Chronicles, #1) Beastly discussion

movie making of beastly

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

hailee omg!dont u think the book of beastly was awesome!?!:)think about how awesome it would be if they made a movie!:o

Caitlin There is a movie: http://www.bing.com/movies/search/ove...
And yeah the book is good.

Ramona Boldizsar I don’t consider Beastly such a great book, though… It is sweet at some point or another and I found myself quite enjoying it while reading it. Now I don’t really remember if I saw the movie first and I read the book afterwards or it was just the opposite way… I can’t remember – even though there hasn’t passed such a long time from when I have read the book/seen the movie. Howsoever, I believe that the book and the movie are quite on the same line. They are certainly sweet.

Hannah I first saw the movie, and really liked it. Then, I read the book and really liked it. I didn't really remember the movie, so I watched the movie again, and decided that the book is way better--like all books are with movies. :)(Except for Princess Bride, both the book and the movie were very good :D )

Whitney :) i bought both and i love them both

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I read the book first. I LOVED THE BOOK, and the movie was good. Not great, but good. Alex Pettyfer did better than he usually does, which made me happy because if he had played a Number Four type beast, it wouldn't have worked. So... Yeah. Vanessa Hudgens was fine, but you probably could have put hundreds of other girls in that part. Neil Patrick Harris was hilarious. xD The end was probably my favorite part of the entire film.

Hannah I agree. --> Neil Patrick Harris was amazing. He was hilarious. I love him, hes always funny. :D

Whitney :) Not 2 fond of Vanessa Hudgens but whtev

Michelle Ilenich I read the book first. I was really excited after, hoping they had things at least a little similar. They didn't. The beast wasn't a beast, he was a guy with creepy tattoos in the movie, and that didn't seem right to me. Also, they should've gotten someone who looked more like how the character was described, not Venessa Hudgens. But the main thing that bugged me was him just being ugly and not a beast.

Isabel ramirez Michelle wrote: "I read the book first. I was really excited after, hoping they had things at least a little similar. They didn't. The beast wasn't a beast, he was a guy with creepy tattoos in the movie, and that d..."
agree with all of this!

Alexia Fuentes it is a movi3 and i think th3y w3r3 3gually th3 sam3!!

♪♫Gloria♫♪ ~Іп Τħε Ċļοůðŝ~ I haven't seen the movie, I've just read the book. THe book was really, really, good, and i proceeded to read the next book in the Kendra Chronicles or whatever it was. Her books are so good!

Catie Michelle wrote: "I read the book first. I was really excited after, hoping they had things at least a little similar. They didn't. The beast wasn't a beast, he was a guy with creepy tattoos in the movie, and that d..."

What she said. Don't watch the movie, it's not worth it.

Jordan I loved the book! The movie was good... as it's own movie. If there was no book I would have thought "This movie is awesome!" But because I was comparing the book and movie, the movie missed SO MANY key elements! I am not so much worried about how the main characters looked because Kyle was still creepy.

The first thing that bothered me was that Lindy and Kyle were attracted to each other right away. In the book, He didn't even notice her until the rose.

There was no magic mirror!!! He just stalked her!

Will was my favorite part of the movie, he made the movie hilarious, so that was good.

Magda's name was Zoella I think, and she was not Kendra.

They changed Adrian's name to Hunter.

MY FAVORITE PART WAS NOT IN IT!!! The part where they were dancing.

The Halloween scene was way different.

He never got shot at the end he just told her how he felt and they kissed and BAM! he changed back.

Sorry for that but it frustrated me. Like I said, I liked the movie, but not compared to the book.

Jordan I also saw the alternate ending which they have in the special features, and that really ticked me off because that ending was almost exactly how they had it in the book! If you have the movie, watch the alternate ending and it will make the movie 10 times better!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Beastly (other topics)