Characters > Shadow Clan

Comments (showing 1-50 of 217) (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Name -
Age-
Gender -
Appearnce-
What u can do w/ your elements-( plz be creative w/ this one)
Personality-
History-
Other -

message 2: by Anysha, *WARNING!* is high on sugar (new)

Anysha (KiraMichaelisHellsing) | 1657 comments Mod
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*pacepalm* y dnt i come up awesome things like this?

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 03, 2011 11:23PM) (new)

Name - Karmy Nanashi
Age- 16
Gender - F
Appearnce- http://api.ning.com/files/*L0h2F9d*Bk...

What u can do w/ your elements-( plz be creative w/ this one) she is the darkness, she can get into her enemies head and bring thier nightmares to life, she also takes evil souls to hell and knows everone's name given to them at death
Personality- goth/punk/rocker, doen't take crap from anyone, nice to her friends, sarcastic and a bit sadistic
History- Only a selected few know
Other - she's best friend's with Ellia and will do anything to protect her

message 4: by Anysha, *WARNING!* is high on sugar (new)

LOVE IT!!!!!!!
but wait who is Ellia?

message 5: by Greece (last edited Sep 03, 2011 06:42PM) (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments Name - Shadow

Age- 16

Gender - Male

Appearance- http://www.google.com/imgres?q=zack&a... http://www.google.com/imgres?q=zack&a...

Shadow form: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=durara... Has a blackish cloud surrounding him.

What u can do w/ your elements- He can use his shadow to do anything that a human can. Actually he is a shadow himself((But not the shadows that we know of. :P)). He can blend into the darkness, and can go through people if he wanted to. He can also take any form of a object (Humans, weapons, and etc.)). Plus he can form black balls in his hands, if it hits you then you will be put to sleep. Then you would have a nightmare of the worst of your past.

Personality- He is a happy loving person. He prefers not to fight, but is willing to if you hurt someone close to him. He can be serious when he needs to be. He is very brave, which sometimes ends up in him almost getting killed.

History- He was named Shadow because his crazy mother kept calling him that. And called him killer, dark, evil, ect. He has a little brother, Blaze, that was born when he was 4 years old. Those 4 years were his only happy years for a long time. About that same year of the birth of his brother, his father left the family. Which left his mother even more mad, and she abused Shadow even more. ((She also abused Blaze, but not as much as Shadow.)) He had to take care of the farm alone at age 4-9 years old. He could not live in the house, because he was not allowed to see his brother. ((His brother took care of everything in the house as much as he could. The house was a bit of a mess since it was a little kid cleaning the house.)) When Shadow was 6 years old he had risked his life yet again to see his brother. He went inside to give his brother the stuff he got from outside. ((Milk, wool, eggs, ect. And there is very few of it.)) When his brother left to get the empty milk bottles from the last time he visited, Shadow's mother came down the stairs. She threw a knife at Shadow's head and it made a deep cut in his cheek. After his fight for his life, he ran away to the nearby city of Berlin. There he met his one and only friend. His friend taught him how to make money by pick pocketing people. Shadow went back to his home, and slipped away a few times to Berlin. Each time Shadow was there police would always chase him. So he is a expert at escaping. At age 9 he was being attacked by his mother again. So he killed her with a knife that was nearby. He ran away from the house with his brother to Berlin to get his friend's help. They agreed to get out of the country and just kept on moving. It took them 1 year. They ended up in Spain, and were adopted in a Spanish army base by the border of Spain and Portugal. They all started working for the army by cleaning, cooking, and doing anything they can to pay off the food and shelter that they got. At age 12 Shadow and his friend, Bud, went to war against the Ottoman Empire. At age 14, in one battle Shadow started to see things. He attacked some of his allies,even his friend. When one of the enemies saw that their opponent was busy he raked a sword across Shadow's back. That wound was deep enough to leave a scratch on his spine, which weakened him. So he was put onto the Spanish army's rescue team. His friend Bud joined him. At age 16 he was sent on a rescue mission to get a troop of soldiers that were in Ottoman Empire prison. When they were half way there he found his brother hiding in one of the army bags. Shadow yelled at him, but could not take him back due to time and how far away they already where from the base. So when they got there, they got captured. The next week they tried to escape. They then got surrounded, and Shadow told the rest of the group to run. The rest of the team made it out safely, but Shadow got capture due to his spine wound. The door to the prison was closing, and Blaze did not want to lose his brother. So he went back into the prison right when it closed. He was not experienced so he got captured too. They were both hanged, but before that they were tortured. Stuff were thrown at them like pitch forks, swords, and anything to hurt them. Shadow had a pitch fork thrown into his chest. After they were hanged they got turned into shadows. Now they serve the master of shadows, and unlike other shadows no matter how many souls they collect they will never be human again.

Other - The human form he is usually in is what he looked like before he got injured. If he is put into a lot of pain than he will turn into the same human form, but is blooding to death and has weapons in his body. He tries not to turn into his shadow form but can accidentally turn into it. Especially if he gets mad. He can not control himself when in shadow form and kills until he sees someone dead. Even if that means he may die. His injury on his spine makes it hard for him. If he fights or works hard to his body will start shutting down on him. He can be controlled by people that can control shadows. Since he is a shadow. But most people do not know that, only his two closest friends and his brother know. ((Cloud, Blaze, and Bud.)) He has inherited some of his mother craziness. Plus his shadow is always blood thirsty.

((I think that is it.))

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 808 comments Gah! I wanna make one of these guys!!

message 7: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Kira (キラ) wrote: "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*pacepalm* y dnt i come up awesome things like this?"

uhhhh it didn't..... greece did lmaooooo

message 8: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Stormanator [ I'm not a hero I'm a liar ] wrote: "Gah! I wanna make one of these guys!!"

SO MAKE ONE!!!

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 808 comments Name: Cloud Fang
Appearance: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbn...
Personality: doesn't talk much
Powers: he can manipulate shadows making then do whatever he wants. When his eyes turn red they kill anyone who looks straight into them,
Other: he has a secret

message 10: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Greece wrote: "Name - Shadow

Age- 16

Gender - Male

Appearance- http://www.google.com/imgres?q=zack&a......"

DUDE THAT IS EFFING AWESOME!!!

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 808 comments Just thought of something. Can Shadow and cloud be best friends?

message 12: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments Stormanator [ I'm not a hero I'm a liar ] wrote: "Just thought of something. Can Shadow and cloud be best friends?"

Sure ^_^ btw I need to edit Shadow's other.

message 13: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments DevilRebel62 wrote: "Greece wrote: "Name - Shadow

Age- 16

Gender - Male

Appearance- http://www.google.com/imgres?q=zack&a......"

Thanks he is a character I used in stories of mine. Right now I am writing his point of view of his life.

message 14: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments Okay, if you want to see the edit, it is at the other.

message 15: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments Stormanator [ I'm not a hero I'm a liar ] wrote: "Name: Cloud Fang
Appearance: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbn...
Personality: doesn't talk much
Powers: he can manipulate shadows making then do what..."

I LOVE CLOUD! :D

message 17: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments XD Each time when someone is named Cloud I always think of the one from final fantasy XS

message 18: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ugh do not get me started on how friggin sexy he is!
Cloud i mean lmfao from final fantasy XD

message 19: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments XD I KNOW RIGHT! HIM AND ZACK ARE MINE! *Glomps random Cloud and Zack*

message 20: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) DUDE XD XD XD XD

message 21: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments XD

message 22: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) sorry lol i was laughing at my computer screen again *sigh* i need a life

message 23: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments XD

message 24: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) i'm serious i need a life

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kira (キラ) wrote: "LOVE IT!!!!!!!
but wait who is Ellia?"

SHe's in the water clan

message 26: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments I have no life at all... I_I"

message 27: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) mhmmmm join the crew

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

XDDD diddo

message 29: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) duo pft lmfaoo

message 30: by Anysha, *WARNING!* is high on sugar (new)

Ellia wrote: "Kira (キラ) wrote: "LOVE IT!!!!!!!
but wait who is Ellia?"

SHe's in the water clan"

*facepalm*oh...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

XDD

message 32: by Anysha, *WARNING!* is high on sugar (new)

Name - usagi
Age- 17
Gender - F
Appearnce- punk Pictures, Images and Photos
What u can do w/ your elements-( plz be creative w/ this one) alright so .... mind manipulation, she can kill you without touching you( MENTAL TORTOUR!!!!!!!! MUAHAHA) she can control everyones mind as in EVERYONE!! behind her smile she hides the devil. trust mr when i say your nightmares will come to life (litterally) and has extreme seductive powers she uses oto her advantage.
Personality- ull find out!
History- TBA
Other - i ur clever enough u d not wanna mess with her especially when shes angry.

message 33: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments XD Wow for a innocent looking girl she sure is powerful. O_O" Idk if I should be scared or happy XS

message 34: by Anysha, *WARNING!* is high on sugar (new)

lol ^^' both i guess?

message 35: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments XD Probably more happy ^_^ cause there is a stronger person. ^_^

message 36: by Anysha, *WARNING!* is high on sugar (new)

Nice!!!!!
but the pic no show up :(

message 37: by Mansi (last edited Sep 11, 2011 02:13PM) (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Name: Dante
Appearance: description
description (( :O THAT'S MY PS3'S BACKGROUND XD ))
[image error]
description
Element Power: His sword claims souls of people and their power automatically is his. Because of thus he grows stronger and stronger by the day.
He also has a fist of power, elemental power of darkness (aka shadows).
Personality- Try finding a soft spot for this guy, it;ll be found under darkness and gloom.
History: When Dante was eight, his parents were killed.
Sometime before his eighth birthday, Eva (mother) gave Dante a half of the Perfect Amulet.
The Perfect Amulet is what posses him to live. If shattered, he dies.
Ever since the death of his family, he's been torn apart and risks his life by killing everyone just to grow stronger. He can be the 'good guy' at times but that's rare.

message 38: by Anysha, *WARNING!* is high on sugar (new)

AWESOMENESS!!

message 39: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments AWESOME!

message 40: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) whoa thanks XD

message 41: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) that game made my username be born!!! :P

message 42: by Anysha, *WARNING!* is high on sugar (new)

ur welcome!!
i v herd of z vedio game before....
( 4 a change its nothing related to studies... XD)

message 43: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments I have not heard of it.

message 44: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) it's definitely NOT related to studying LOLZZ
the video game is wicked awesome! but the new one (DMC) TOTALLY CHANGED DANTE!!!
which makes me MAAAAAAAAD!

message 45: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments O? K? So RP?

message 46: by Anysha, *WARNING!* is high on sugar (new)

oh k lol!

message 47: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) *facepalm* RIGHT!!!

message 48: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (EJSchoenborn) Name - Raven Star
Age- 18
Gender -Female
Appearnce-

What u can do w/ your elements- Can control the shadows to her will creating different items and weapons which can also pick locks. Her favorite weapon though is a shadow bow that launches an arrow made of silver light at the enemy. The shadows help her magically by giving her power over her mind. She has telekinesis, basic healing and psychic powers, and very limited teleportation and intangibility.

Personality- Very secretive, shy, and angry-ish. If you get to know her though she'll talk to you and be your friend. Very protective of her friends.

History- Before joining the Shadow Clan, Raven was born the daughter of the demonic lord Trigon and Arella in the realm of Azarath. During most of her life there she had been raised by monks and was taught how to use her powers and abilities and control her emotions, but at some unknown point in her life it was revealed to her that she would be used as a key element in her father's eventual take over of the country, after this revelation she fled Azarath and went to the Shadow Clan hoping to escape her fate.

Other -
When she teleports or becomes intangible she takes the form of a raven, hence the name. Not very good with weapony weapons besides bow and arrow.

message 49: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (Scotland) | 608 comments :D I REMEMBER HER! SHE IS FROM TEEN TITANS! SHE WAS MY FAVORITE!

message 50: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (EJSchoenborn) In a dress, but yes it is! She was always my favorite along with Starfire, but Raven rules her any day.

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread