Book Bloggers Anonymous discussion

Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1)
This topic is about Slave to Sensation
(2011) Sept Book Discussions > September Book

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph (last edited Sep 03, 2011 05:52AM) (new)

Steph (WickedWiseOwl) I'm happy to announce that our book for September is Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh! Yay! I have been wanting to read this book forever.

Tania Excellent - I've been wanting to do a re-read of this.

message 3: by Steph (new)

Steph (WickedWiseOwl) @Tania That is awesome to hear =) I have the first discussion thread up for Chapters (1-6) if you would like to join in.

Tania Will do - I'm heading off to the beach for a couple of days so I'll report in when I get back.

Tania Re-read in audio format... it was soooo good.

Tania Review posted of Slave to Sensation posted on Wandering Hues

message 7: by TheGeekyBlogger (last edited Sep 08, 2011 07:53AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

TheGeekyBlogger I totally agree the audio version of this book---ROCKED THE CASBAH! Here is my review from June http://www.geekybloggersbookblog.com/...

Tania Great review Felicia - love the wine ratings!

Bella (BeguileThySorrow) | 8 comments I love Nalini Singh's books!

message 10: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen (notnow_imreading) Just finished this book and OMG I wish I had picked it up sooner! Can't wait to discuss it with you guys!

Paranormal Haven (ParanormalHaven) | 80 comments Mod
I finished book 3 in the series yesterday. I have all the books in the series EXCEPT the next 2! It's taking forever for them to get here :-(

message 12: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen (notnow_imreading) Paranormal wrote: "I finished book 3 in the series yesterday. I have all the books in the series EXCEPT the next 2! It's taking forever for them to get here :-("

Oh man! That has to suck! Sorry it's taken forever for them to get to you. Imagine how fast you're going to devour them once they get there though. ;-) I'm almost scared for them.

Tania Just finished book three myself - I think it was my favourite so far how hot was the scene with Judd's first time!!!!

message 14: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen (notnow_imreading) I've heard a lot of good things about Judd's book.

unread topics | mark unread